Found Deceased CA - Jacob Potter, 28, vehicle found at Pismo Lighthouse Suites, Pismo Beach, 1 Nov 2019

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
74605549_143485143699828_961852063308840960_n.jpg

MISSING PERSON
On Sunday, November 3, 2019, Jacob Potter, from Costa Mesa, CA, was reported as a missing person. Jacob Potter’s last known location was in the Pismo Beach area where he left his vehicle and cellular telephone at a local motel. Jacob is described as a:

White male adult, 28 years old, 5’7” tall, 180 pounds, with reddish brown hair and brown eyes
Last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, gray Technics t-shirt, jeans, and light purple Vans shoes

At this time, Jacob Potter is considered to be a voluntarily missing adult. If you have any information regarding his whereabouts, please contact the Pismo Beach Police Department at (805) 773-2208.

Pismo Beach Police Department

Joseph Potter says the last time he had contact with his brother, Jacob, was on Friday.

The two live and work together in Costa Mesa, and when Jacob didn't show up for work the following day, Joseph says he grew concerned.

Joseph says he was unable to make contact with Jacob, so he tracked his cell phone to the Pismo Lighthouse Suites. His car was reportedly found in the parking lot.

Surveillance footage showed Jacob walking in the area. He was wearing a dark hoodie, a gray T-shirt with a Technics turntable logo, jeans, and light purple Vans slip-on shoes.

Man reported missing last seen in Pismo Beach

The distance from Costa Mesa CA to Prismo Beach is about 215 miles, خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Pismo Lighthouse Suites are located at 2411 Price St, Pismo Beach, CA.

Last edited:
That’s about a 4 hour drive, give or take, depending on speed and traffic. He obviously drove there. I wonder if he went alone? The report doesn’t say anyone else was on camera with him when he was seen.

He lives and works with his brother and didn’t show up to work. Wondering if someone in Costa Mesa forced him to drive up to Pismo.

I can see why it’s classified voluntarily missing, but there are some odd circumstances, like his car being left at the inn. Where is he?

That’s about a 4 hour drive, give or take, depending on speed and traffic. He obviously drove there. I wonder if he went alone? The report doesn’t say anyone else was on camera with him when he was seen.

He lives and works with his brother and didn’t show up to work. Wondering if someone in Costa Mesa forced him to drive up to Pismo.

I can see why it’s classified voluntarily missing, but there are some odd circumstances, like his car being left at the inn. Where is he?

Pismo is a very popular weekend getaway for people in LA area. My kids love going up there as it is beautiful and relatively close.

But I do worry about self harm here. ..:(

City of Pismo Beach

Authorities determined that Potter died by suicide, due to “evidence discovered during the missing person investigation combined with the cause of death,” according to the news release.
. . .
Police said at the time the body had “signs of trauma to his head; however, (the incident) does not appear to be of a criminal nature.”

Police ask anyone with information regarding the investigation to call Pismo Beach police at 805-773-2208.

Read more here: https://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/article237336309.html#storylink=cpy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back