CA CA - Jacsun Manson, 6 months, Culver City, 31 Dec 2018 *GUILTY*

The family had been living Upward Bound House in Culver City, a family shelter for homeless and struggling families, according to Lt. Troy Dunlap.

Detectives said the parents frequented the area of Slauson Avenue and Crenshaw Boulevard, in the Hyde Park neighborhood of South L.A.
6-Month-Old Boy Still Missing Weeks After Parents’ Arrest: Culver City Police
More at the link. Parents were arrested in connection to the stolen vehicle and also for contempt of court for not telling where baby Jacsun is. Parents of the year. Sigh.
Not a whole lot of info from the inmate search:
Booking No.: 5536928 Last Name: MANSON First Name: ADAM Date Of Birth: 06/19/1984 Age: 34
Arrested 2/2/19 No bail
Had a court hearing today
Court case # 18CCJP0748
There are 3 cases linked to this but no information on charges

One of Manson's aliases:
Booking No.: 5511395 Last Name: OWENS First Name: ADAM
Arrested 1/3/19 Had a court date yesterday and may have been given probation.
Court case # 9CJ0508501

Kiana Williams also had a court date today.
LASD Inmate Information Center - Inmate Search

I couldn't find much at the court search either but the hearings may have been in a different county.
Online Services - LA Court

There's some info on Kiana Williams/Kiana Chanel Burkhardt here (including what appears to be interaction with CPS) but there are a limited number of free searches:
Los Angeles County Superior Courts - Online Case Search | UniCourt

I'm no Niner so hopefully one of y'all will find more info!

The PT Cruiser has been found but no baby Jacsun. Reporter spoke to one of the neighbors in the transitional house who said:
“I don’t think they hurt the baby,”: she says, “I really don’t I really believe they have him somewhere and they just refuse to tell.”

Sandi said the couple were loving parents.

“I never saw anything but that little boy being showered with love and affection, that’s all I ever saw. They were always doting parents.”
Vehicle Of Jailed Couple Found But 6-Month-Old Baby Remains Missing
Um, okay, so why won't the parents tell where he's at? It's not like they can get into anymore trouble at this point.

It would seem to me that there should be a special branch of LE to talk to and deal exclusively with criminals who hide the bodies of their victims. So many cases just like this one where the victims are still missing. It just doesn't seem fair that after death, the victims have no rights at all and the world bends over backwards not to offend the criminals rights. JMO, MOO

No real updates but the video in this article confirms the car found was the stolen PT Cruiser even though the article itself says it's not confirmed.

Also, the reporter in the video interviewed the former mother-in-law of Kiana Williams. She said her son (who I think is NOT Adam Manson) has full custody of Williams' 3 older children and that she hoped Williams would be a good mother to Jacsun. Interesting yet not surprising.

Car Found in Mysterious Search for Missing 6-Month-Old

So right now the possibilities are:
1. Jacsun is deceased.
2. Jacsun was given to a friend or relative in order to avoid DCFS taking him away from the parents.

It seems like someone hiding Jacsun would have come forward by now - they'd surely realize they would be in a heap of trouble for interfering with the investigation and maybe even kidnapping if they continued to hide him. But I suppose anything is possible. I hope it's #2 but I fear it's #1. MOO.

It struck me right away that these are the only two photos they could find to post of this child. One a very awkward looking newborn photo and one with him upset and a bottle in his mouth where you can't really see his face. Who is such a doting parent they have no pictures of their kids? I'm sure they have at least one phone they could take pictures with.

I can't think of any real reason for them to not say where he is except they are better off with the baby not being found. They aren't parents of the year. She doesn't even have custody of her older 3 kids. No way are they both just going to sit in jail indefinitely all because they don't want DFCS to see their perfectly healthy and well taken care of baby.

The picture with the bottle BREAKS MY HEART!!! His eyes look so sad, hurt and like he had just been crying. It makes my stomach feel sick when I zoom in on the picture and it looks swollen from the side of his nose to down under his left eye. I can only imagine what has happened to this sweet baby!

This sickens me to my inner soul. I just know this innocent infant has never felt or been loved. :(

Please Jesus find this precious baby and let him know peace I pray.

The phrase “a picture paints a thousand words” applies to this case in such a sad way. The photos of the baby as well as his parents, paints a clear picture in my mind the life and fate of this poor baby boy. I would say this is not the case in many of these situations, but my gut is telling me our judgement on this one will be spot on :(

Officials and volunteers on Monday started searching a Corona landfill in connection with the disappearance of a 6-month-old Culver City boy, who was reported missing the previous month.

Police announced they have reason to believe that Adam Manson and Kianna Williams hold responsibility in the disappearance and death of their son, Jacsun. They think the parents discarded the boy's body in a dumpster near the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Mall, and that the remains ended up at the El Sobrante Landfill in Riverside County.

Arrest warrants for murder have been issued for Manson and Williams.

culver-mugs.jpg

Parents Accused of Killing Missing Culver City Baby; Corona Landfill Being Searched

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back