CA CA - Jesse James, 10, Bakersfield, 16 Oct 2019 *at-risk*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Jesse James was last seen at around 7:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 6000 block of Friant Drive. He is described as standing 5 feet tall, with a thin build, brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black tank shirt, black sweatpants and black shoes. James is considered at-risk due to being his first time reported missing and his age.

Bakersfield police search for missing 10 year old boy

missing-james-101619.jpg

I follow so many of these cases and some get so much attention while others just don't. I'm an hour or so away from Bakersfield and have heard nothing about Jesse.

The expression on his face in the only picture I've found is so troubled. Where are the adults in his life? He's a 10 year old that's not old enough to be on his own this long. Why isn't anyone sharing clear pictures of him, talking, trying to spread the word, something?

I'm rambling, but for some reason this one's really bothering me today. I have a 10 year old and he texts me daily, but there is still so much little boy in him i can't imagine how he would ever manage to run away and be gone for this long.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back