CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Past acts? Which past acts where JM explicitly approved CM to forge his name to checks out of his bank account and then delete all evidence of their creation?
IMO, it has never been proved that CM deleted anything.

I've read hundreds of comments here regarding CM and how he for years had been stealing from JM, perhaps you should ask them for specifics.
You're the one asserting that Joey gave Merritt permission to forge and cash checks so one would think you could support your assertion with something, anything.

There's been no viable evidence or eyewitness testimony that DK was in Hawaii on the 4th-5th of Feb. 2010.

That's news to me. From what source did you hear this?
He was in Hawaii. What evidence do you have that he wasn't? Aren't there debit card payments surrounding those dates?

As for the pings, the opening statements state that he pinged in the morning of the 3rd of February, just south the evening of February 4th, then again on the 8th when the Trooper was moved.

You're the one asserting that Joey gave Merritt permission to forge and cash checks so one would think you could support your assertion with something, anything.
I have several times. I'm sorry you don't understand the concept of implied consent. Please, look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson