CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #19

Discussion in 'Trials' started by Tricia, Jan 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

This late in the game I really doubt it will matter.
    Do you think the jurors really care that the PT had him first? They've been sitting there for 4 months waiting for the DT to produce. And, this is their final witness? Dr.Rudin (whom I happen to love)? Where is DK? Where is his ex girlfriend? Where's the beef? MOO.

2. floridagrrl

floridagrrl Be kind.

There is irrefutable proof CM stole from his “best friend”
    Errr, sorry. That is not a best friend make. I actually want to puke the more I see it stated on this thread. You can think he didn’t commit murder without saying he was JM’s bff forever as every time it is said, it smears JM. Considering someone your best friend that you are ripping off? How does anyone think this is normal? Are you saying in CMs world this is normal for him? And if so that says right there a lot about him doesn’t it?

I feel some care more about being right or want to argue that actual evidence isn’t evidence and up is down and cell phone towers were actually aliens and DK is this mystical amazing Superman that did all this from the moon. Even when shown proof that CM tried to delete quick books after helping himself to checks from his “best friends” bank account and forging his BFFs name whom he didn’t even know where he was, or his family. But all this somehow makes sense to his innocence? Not even a niggle of doubt whatsoever? And best friend? Nope. Now that one right there is a straight up lie. CM can say it all the live long day, as much as he wants. He is a liar. He was a menace at the least to JM and his family. He was a threat to his family because he STOLE from his family. Continuing to even deny this proven fact does not help.

3. Karinna

Karinna Well-Known Member

Agree, there is no substance to their nonsense, IMO.

LadyL, fridaybaker, Meemaw12 and 4 others like this.
  4. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

I used the term 'in the middle of testimony' loosely. But I meant he testified in the 402 hearing, and was scheduled to take the stand the next day, and at that point, the prosecution learns Rudin has new findings and a new conclusion.

5. Karinna

Totally agree with what you say. CM is a lowlife, IMO.

LadyL, fridaybaker, SuziQ and 6 others like this.
  6. travelbug

travelbug Injustice anywhere a threat to justice everywhere

I'm aware of the disagreement between CM and DK and I'm not disputing that. However, it happened AFTER CM made his statement to DuGal, therefore it had no relevance. jmo

TRB likes this.
  7. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

But why do you say that CM had reason to believe that DK had made 'his best friend' disappear?

Didn't CM tell DuGal that he thought DK was in Hawaii during that time?

And if Joey was really his 'best friend', why was he lying and cheating him all that time?

Just because they spoke on the phone a dozen times a day that doesn't mean he actually cared for him and respected him. It just means he had to speak to him and feed him excuses repeatedly about why the work wasn't done and projects were not ready, etc etc.

8. kay74

kay74 Well-Known Member

Boy your Dad had that right. This is what I don't like about our court system. I have seen this all the time. For instance I have seen a paid psychiatrist for the prosecution slam the heck out of a defendant, even lie and 6 months later get hired by the defendant and paint that defendant to look like a saint and yet everybody is allright with this method!

Meemaw12, Bernina, la2cabo and 5 others like this.
  9. missy1974

missy1974 Well-Known Member

Close, but not quite. He was scheduled to testify the next day, but because the defense didn't get all the info that Rudin had sent until that morning, McGee asked for a day to review it or something like that. Dr. Rudin wasn't available until Feb 19th, and according to his testimony today, he continued to do more calculations AFTER that, and that is when he excluded it or asked them to do the live reprojection or reproduction (sorry, not sure what word he used) and he was told no. The prosecution hired Liscio on Feb 18th IIRC ;-)

TRB, Mica, travelbug and 1 other person like this.
  10. missy1974

I think the jurors do care about the truck and the video,otherwise they wouldn't have asked to see it in person. JMO

I also think that "this late in the game", it doesn't matter to most what is said in testimony and feet are firmly planted. The jurors are to keep an open mind until all the testimony is heard though, I guess we will see how it all turns out... eventually... maybe... LOL

TRB, fridaybaker, citygirl and 2 others like this.
  11. smr

smr Former Member

Let's not forget:

:rolleyes::cool::D:D:D

travelbug likes this.
  12. QueenBofOB

QueenBofOB Well-Known Member

Maybe he RENTED a truck. Why go to a preplanned murder scene, with your own vehicle, if you can rent a similar looking one (with a different license plate #) and also use it to transport the victims?

13. smr

smr Former Member

Confirmation bias, keep going.

travelbug likes this.
  14. Karinna

Maybe not rented one because there would be a paper trail for that, but maybe used someone else's vehicle?

15. QueenBofOB

QueenBofOB Well-Known Member

The man is an EX-CONVICT. There is NO way, I believe that he wouldn't have noticed the neighbor's surveillance camera.

16. MrsPC

MrsPC Well-Known Member

jpg.jpg Rudin stated in part 2 that he couldn't see the running lights of the truck in the Mitchley video so he didn't consider those as "identifying points" in his analysis. That's just crazy - even I can see the running lights in screen captures of the Mitchley video. Rudin just proved to me that he's perjuring himself. He even sounded sheepish during this part of his testimony.

He also keeps answering McGee with the comment "with this configuration" (using only the points he used.)

Can't wait for the Prosecution to ask him about *the other configuration.*

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  17. missy1974

He says the same in the 402 hearing. At about 1:06, give or take a minute.

Mica and travelbug like this.
  18. MrsPC

MrsPC Well-Known Member

Well then he must really have terrible eyesight! lol

19. travelbug

travelbug Injustice anywhere a threat to justice everywhere

Wow, I hope you have solid proof of perjury. Did you listen to his testimony? I did and I believe he had a much clearer video than we can see on our computer screen. He described what he sees and thinks quite clearly. You have made a serious charge against an expert witness. jmo imo

TRB likes this.
  20. Force Ten

Force Ten Well-Known Member

Yes there absolutely is. It's just some choose to conveniently look past it with a "Wait, look over here with DK...."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.