CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just guessing, but I am sure this is what the defense will say ... if they can produce one, where is the other, and they will say the same about Dan, they could produce her, but not him? We may know why they are or aren't calling him, but the jury doesn't.

I also haven't had time to listen to it yet and won't be able to for a few hours yet, so only going off of what I have read here and tweets. The one day we get a full day of testimony and it has to be a night that I have other things that I need to get things done? LOL argggggh!
At least you're able to listen. My speakers decided to take a dive and I haven't bought new ones yet. Very, very frustrating. I'm curious to see how the DT handles this new evidence. As you know I don't think they truly wanted to find DK and put him on the stand but we'll have to see how it all unfolds.

At least you're able to listen. My speakers decided to take a dive and I haven't bought new ones yet. Very, very frustrating. I'm curious to see how the DT handles this new evidence. As you know I don't think they truly wanted to find DK and put him on the stand but we'll have to see how it all unfolds.

If I had been smart, I would have charged my bluetooth headphones so I could listen! LOL Earlier when I was listening my internet decided to take a poo, I was so mad LOL That was 2o minutes of listening I missed out on haha

Per Lauren, the private dick did not leave his contact information when he spoke to her mom, so......IMO he did not really want to find anyone.

IMO MOO etc etc

I would think that a LE officer could have testified to lay foundation for a boarding pass, if they had it or a copy of it. JMO
They can't produce a BP if DK threw it away. I don't see any reason not to find this witness as being credible. We still don't know what else the PT has in that regard either.

They can't produce a BP if DK threw it away. I don't see any reason not to find this witness as being credible. We still don't know what else the PT has in that regard either.

At this point, I don't think some people would believe DK was in Hawaii no matter how much evidence was produced. The DT is going to challenge everything about DK instead of providing a solid alibi for their client.
As a juror, I'd be wondering why CM DOESN'T have an alibi for the crucial days needed. I'd wonder why he's NOT taking the stand. Sure, he doesn't have to take the stand, but his audio and video "testimony" is ridiculous.

After Rudin was done, and the tweets said the next witness was Lauren Knowles my heart sank. I thought the defense team got his ex girlfriend to throw DK under the bus. I was so worried. :eek:

I couldn't believe it when I saw her boarding pass and the dates of the trip, etc. :)

I know the DT will still try to spin it. But at this point, I don't think it will be convincing.

At this point, I don't think some people would believe DK was in Hawaii no matter how much evidence was produced. The DT is going to challenge everything about DK instead of providing a solid alibi for their client.
As a juror, I'd be wondering why CM DOESN'T have an alibi for the crucial days needed. I'd wonder why he's NOT taking the stand. Sure, he doesn't have to take the stand, but his audio and video "testimony" is ridiculous.
It is obvious now he was truthful all along. I can imagine him saying Screw them, I don't need to produce or prove anything, I was in Hawaii. End of story. Lauren probably contacted the prosecution on his behalf to set the record straight. But there are those who will claim that the picture could have been taken at any time before, even years, and uploaded from Hawaii Feb 4th as a cover. We know this is coming. It's so predictable.

It is obvious now he was truthful all along. I can imagine him saying Screw them, I don't need to produce or prove anything, I was in Hawaii. End of story. Lauren probably contacted the prosecution on his behalf to set the record straight. But there are those who will claim that the picture could have been taken at any time before, even years, and uploaded from Hawaii Feb 4th as a cover. We know this is coming. It's so predictable.

If he had gone there to create a fake alibi, he would have the boa5ding passes of the 'cover flight.' And he would have a lot of pictures because he would make sure people took pix of them, before he snuck back to Cali.

LOL Ok... Dr. Rudin has not disappointed me at all... his comments here and there are funny LOL He tells Imes, I might be a senior citizen but I remember haha

But my new favourite comment from him...

after an objection from Maline, saying he's misleading the witness and the juror's, Judge says the witness is quite able to explain what his exhibits show….

Dr. Rudin: yes, thank you, I think Mr. Imes is a little confused and I understand.

:D:D:D:D:D

Whoever is recording this for L&C, you can hear her start laughing... and I know I shouldn't, but I am still laughing, I have rewound it just to hear it again a few times LOL

LOL Ok... Dr. Rudin has not disappointed me at all... his comments here and there are funny LOL He tells Imes, I might be a senior citizen but I remember haha

after an objection from Maline, saying he's misleading the witness and the juror's, Judge says the witness is quite able to explain what his exhibits show….

Dr. Rudin: yes, thank you, I think Mr. Imes is a little confused and I understand.

Whoever is recording this for L&C, you can hear her start laughing... and I know I shouldn't, but I am still laughing, I have rewound it just to hear it again a few times LOL

Time mark?

Rudin was amusing, but in the end, he left things up in the air. He would not definitively 'exclude' the white truck. He would lean towards a 'rejection', but would leave it open to a change of opinion with more data, because he does not feel there was ample data to determine a final decision.

So it was really indecisive, after 2 days of testimony.

Time mark?
about 19:30 of Part 4

And then the judge asks him to clarify about what Imes was "confused" about... Imes starts questioning him again and he says "well, why don't you bring that picture because you just confused the jury" LOL at about 23:30. Imes just ignores him :D

about 19:30 of Part 4

And then the judge asks him to clarify about what Imes was "confused" about... Imes starts questioning him again and he says "well, why don't you bring that picture because you just confused the jury" LOL at about 23:30. Imes just ignores him :D

Rudin and Stutchman are the best :cool:

Imes on cross of Dr. Rudin: So when the judge asked you on break about his method, you said, “It’s a new method I dreamed up.”

"That's the way mathematicians talk about it."

Last edited:
Rudin was amusing, but in the end, he left things up in the air. He would not definitively 'exclude' the white truck. He would lean towards a 'rejection', but would leave it open to a change of opinion with more data, because he does not feel there was ample data to determine a final decision.

So it was really indecisive, after 2 days of testimony.

Well, I'm not done listening, but this is what he said yesterday. He wanted to do the live reprojection or whatever. He said they have the truck, they have the camera still, so why not do it? He is "dazzled" that neither side wants to, it would have eliminated theories and would have been a definitive answer. If I recall correctly, this is what Liscio said as well.

bbm
She laughed from 19:45-20:07 :D, then Imes had the balls to ask the next question.

Well, I'm not done listening, but this is what he said yesterday. He wanted to do the live reprojection or whatever. He said they have the truck, they have the camera still, so why not do it? He is "dazzled" that neither side wants to, it would have eliminated theories and would have been a definitive answer. If I recall correctly, this is what Liscio said as well.

I think that is a ridiculous idea. Who knows what kind of changes the truck has gone through in past 9 years? Different battery, different light panels, bulbs etc etc.

And you could never duplicate the exact conditions of the original footage, so it wouldn't be totally accurate.

You have no idea what the camera has been through and how different it might be now too. You cannot compare the footage from 9 years ago to something you 'recreate' this many years later.

Even the driveway and the surrounding environment, lights, etc, will be very different.

It would be foolhardy for either side to agree to such a stunt.

It would not be a definitive answer as to the vehicle in the footage from 9 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288