Found Deceased CA - Joseph 'Joe' Barriga-Crawford, 26, Willow Creek, 23 May 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Willow Creek resident Joe Crawford, 26, walked out of his family's home after an argument and hasn't been seen for eight days, his family said today.

Crawford's mother, Terri Haynes-White, said she initially let him leave so he could let off some steam from the argument. But when he didn't return home by the next day she began to worry for his safety. She went directly to the sheriff's office to file a missing person report.

About two days ago they searched up Friday Ridge Road in Willow Creek off of state Route 299 where they found his socks.

His mother, Terry said she is outraged by the lack of response from the Humboldt County Sheriff's Office.

More at link below-

http://www.times-standard.com/gener...ly-searches-for-missing-willow-creek-resident

fc43c287b21ab9fb46318b09882fe117.jpg

It's pretty weird that they'd find just his socks in the middle of nowhere.

You do not want to disappear in Humboldt County. They have so many new missing cases on a daily basis, that any new one just becomes a statistic. They really need to make a change there and get some kind of funding that focuses strictly on SAR in that county.

I feel like the population has grown but LE is still small town. the marijuana farming business has brought its fair share of crime that way as well. I wonder if they stereotype missing they suspect is involved in marijuana.

You do not want to disappear in Humboldt County. They have so many new missing cases on a daily basis, that any new one just becomes a statistic. They really need to make a change there and get some kind of funding that focuses strictly on SAR in that county.

Missing Poster Missing Poster.JPG

sorry, don't know how to make it larger :(

my son had tye dyed socks and socks with cats and tacos. and planets. all odd future references, which would also tie in w marijuana.
I dont think I got them. One was gaming, one work related and another prob attitude.

I wonder why this young man would take off his socks and leave them behind?

[h=1]Family of missing Willow Creek man receives possible tip[/h]
AR-170539973.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

The Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office investigated a possible sighting of the missing Willow Creek resident Joe Crawford, said sister Natasha Bussell on Wednesday afternoon.

Crawford left his home after an argument and has not been seen since May 23.
Bussell said the family received a tip via Facebook on Wednesday that stated a very dehydrated person was found and the reporting party bought them a Gatorade. It also stated it might have been Crawford because the person matched his description.
http://www.times-standard.com/article/NJ/20170531/NEWS/170539973

A sheriff’s office news release states that Crawford was diagnosed with manic depression and bipolar disorder. Haynes-White said her son also suffers from acute anxiety, which could also play a part in his disappearance.

I sure hope he found refuge and will be found okay!

if he has some mental issues can they make a silver alert? they must be bad if he cant hydrate himself.

Family says this is missing man : 😞http://kymkemp.com/2017/06/09/body-found-floating-near-willow-creek-recovery-team-responding/

The body of a white male adult is currently floating in the Trinity River near Willow Creek. It was spotted about 9:30 a.m. on the bridge crossing the waterway.
Law enforcement arrived on the scene rapidly and spotted the deceased person “on the move in the water,” according to scanner traffic.

“This is on the move rapidly,” one officer said.

About 10:02 a.m. an officer reported that the body was “still moving downstream. We’ve lost sight of it momentarily.” The body is definitely deceased, according to the officer.

A recovery team has been requested to respond to the scene. Hoopa Volunteers are hoping to launch a boat about 10:30 a.m.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back