CA CA - JOSEPH NASO, once a suspect in NY Alphabet Murders, now on trial in California

Judging by the list, the Mansfield Motel woman would have to be the first victim which would contradict the statement that the places designate the dumping grounds, so I am in doubt that my assumption was correct.
Isn't that Donnis Redman? Missing since 1958?

If he went to London, could there be a possibility that he murdered Jean Townsend?

Are these the same person? Pauline Burgette, 15 y old murdered at home on Phoenix in 1978.

Attachments

• Pauline-22Robbin22-Burgette-.jpg
    Pauline-22Robbin22-Burgette-.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen-Shot-2019-05-31-at-10.08.06-AM.png
    Screen-Shot-2019-05-31-at-10.08.06-AM.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 9
  • pink-tank-top.png
    pink-tank-top.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 10
UP11798 could be "Girl on Mt. Tam".
As for "Girl near Healdsburg (Mendocino Co.), could that be Barbara Jean Stroud? She was found near Willits, which is about 70 miles away, but it's been noted that Naso's list of 10 wasn't updated immediately after his crimes, so perhaps the location is inaccurate. Willits is part of Mendocino County.
As for "Girl from Miami near Down Peninsula"... I'm not sure what "Down Peninsula" is, but I searched Florida's unsolved homicide listings and found two potential matches: Bobbie Jo Fitts (11-22-1987) and Christine Trespasso (07-01-1988, sometimes spelled as Christine Trapasso). Both victims were found strangled in wooded areas.
As for "Girl from Berkeley", I'm stumped.

Last edited:
UP11798 could be "Girl on Mt. Tam".
As for "Girl near Healdsburg (Mendocino Co.), could that be Barbara Jean Stroud? She was found near Willits, which is about 70 miles away, but it's been noted that Naso's list of 10 wasn't updated immediately after his crimes, so perhaps the location is inaccurate. Willits is part of Mendocino County.
As for "Girl from Miami near Down Peninsula"... I'm not sure what "Down Peninsula" is, but I searched Florida's unsolved homicide listings and found two potential matches: Bobbie Jo Fitts (11-22-1987) and Christine Trespasso (07-01-1988, sometimes spelled as Christine Trapasso). Both victims were found strangled in wooded areas.
As for "Girl from Berkeley", I'm stumped.
"Girl from Berkeley" is probably Lynn Ruth Connes. She had advertised for employment as a photographer's model and a man identifying himself as "Jeff" answered her ad. They agreed to meet at the Bateau Ivre Restaurant in the 2600 block of Telegraph Avenue, four blocks from her home.

From the evidence in the RR case, the photos on the murdersquad.com site (‘The Search for Joe Naso Victims’), and the mannequin and lingerie evidence found during the search of Naso’s Reno home, I think Naso had a serious obsession with legs - pantyhose, stockings, and garter-stockings.

This is something that might help identify other possible Naso victims - especially cases from the 70’s and 80’s when I think wearing pantyhose was more common than it is today (jmo). Were pantyhose or stockings found at the crime scene of a possible Naso victim?

From the evidence in the RR case, the photos on the murdersquad.com site (‘The Search for Joe Naso Victims’), and the mannequin and lingerie evidence found during the search of Naso’s Reno home, I think Naso had a serious obsession with legs - pantyhose, stockings, and garter-stockings.

This is something that might help identify other possible Naso victims - especially cases from the 70’s and 80’s when I think wearing pantyhose was more common than it is today (jmo). Were pantyhose or stockings found at the crime scene of a possible Naso victim?
And a makeup fetish.

That doesn't necessarily mean that his victims will be found with that sort of clothing. He could've taken them as a "souvenir". Carmen Colon was found nude, iirc.

Thx. I sent it to the murdersquad guys. Emails to LE directly usually remain unanswered, probably because I'm not not living in the US.
I think all three are Donnis Redman. I emailed the murder squad last year. Now that Jensen has left, the site seems to be out of order.

I can't find the pictures of the supposed Donnis or the others anywhere on the net anymore!

I found an article about a presumed dead woman photographed by Naso. I conclude it's the person I made a screenshot of. If I'm correct she's gone. Let's find out who she was.

I think it's 80s or early 70s but after his divorce in the late 70s.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-11-17-51-41-987_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-11-17-51-41-987_com.android.chrome.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20220911_151741.jpg
    IMG_20220911_151741.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 18
  • d6afd017-a926-46af-ae6b-d61943044e11.jpg
    d6afd017-a926-46af-ae6b-d61943044e11.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20220911_180900.jpg
    IMG_20220911_180900.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 17
I found an article about a presumed dead woman photographed by Naso. I conclude it's the person I made a screenshot of. If I'm correct she's gone. Let's find out who she was.

Never mind, those photos are reenactment.

I've never heard of any of these cases. How positively terrifying!!!

Sharieea Patton is nr 7 on the list of 10. But he also mentions her on the other list. The first list are most probably all murders (six murder victims are linked) but what's the other list about? Just all his victims regardless whether it was only rape or rape and murder?

He mentiones a Pamela but with the wrong year. Still think that's his victim Pamela Parsons, girl from Linda on the list of 10.

Something else, what's the San Francisco tea dance? The Sunday tea dance at the I Beam? That was mostly frequented by gay men.

Attachments

• Dd-KR78VAAAjNtR.jpg
    Dd-KR78VAAAjNtR.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 11
  • download (6).jpeg
    download (6).jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 10

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors