GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

CA CA - Judith Cristobal Placido, 39, Oakland, 21 Nov 2018

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Gardener1850, May 30, 2019.

1. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 #FindCupcake

[​IMG]
    Missing Person / NamUs #MP57688
    Judith Cristobal Placido

Sex: Female

Height 5' 5" (65 Inches)
    Weight 110 lbs

Race / Ethnicity: Hawaiian / Pacific Islander

Hair Color Brown
    Eye Color Brown

Circumstances

Date of Last Contact: November 21, 2018
    NamUs Case Created: May 30, 2019
    Last Known Location Map
    Location Oakland, California 94601
    Alameda County

Circumstances of Disappearance
    PLACIDO told her son she wanted a divorce from her husband, packed her luggage, and left the residence to an unknown location. Family has been unable to contact her for the past 7 months and all her social media accounts have been deleted.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

2. Dyenie22

Dyenie22 New Member

Judith is very petite and she has tattoo on her right maybe left top of her hand close between thumb and index fingers. she always wear lipstick. her teeth are really white and two front are larger than rest.
    please help us locate her as her family, kids and all loved ones are in distress, I am her only sibling that lives in US but I live far AZ state my name is Jenny and I have to go to Oakland to find whatever way I can to locate her.
    I am very desperate as her husband saying that he do not want to do anything about her disappearance and he moved on, he also asked me today 6/24/2019 to not message him or her kids anymore because he was saying that my sister is with another man now. I'm not sure how he can say all of these if he doesn't know anything about her, I am not trying to put him on spotlight but I have been asking for his support just to figure out where my sister could be.
    I have contacted some Filipino community groups in California that are willing to help us, also her friends will help. I will have to go back to see what else we can do to locate her. we are praying for her safety and praying she is safe hope she will message us that she is okay. please help us find my sister Judith.. thank you very much. May God Bless us all

3. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 #FindCupcake

Welcome to Websleuths Jenny. I'm so sorry that your sister being missing is what brought you here.

Have you tried to get your sister's story in the news? If you are on Twitter (or any other social media) start posting her picture on main stream media (MSM) reporter's social media pages. Another thing you can do is make a "Find Judith" facebook page to try to spread the word on social media. The more people who know about Judith being missing, the better the chances are that someone will come forward who knows something. I pray your sister will be found soon!

TatianaBarbie and Legally Bland like this.
  4. Dyenie22

Dyenie22 New Member

Hello Gardener1850, I am very thankful for this website, and thankful for the people that's here to support and help us.
    I don't know how to do all of those posting yet, but I will try it tomorrow go online and do all of those. I have a facebook and Instagram yes and will do try my best to put up my sisters video of all her photos I made it's a slideshow.
    My sisters fb is not able to view anymore. The oakland Police might be able to do so.
    Please message me more way to make it better to find or locate my sister.
    God bless you all..

TatianaBarbie likes this.