Found Safe CA - Julia Kebbel, 36, Los Angeles, 31 Jan 2018

I read on here Julia had a black eye recently. Has anything else been said about that? I keep thinking her ex should be speaking . It doesn't matter if ex to be. I saw they were facebook friends. If, that is the case I would think it would be human nature to be looking and asking for help also. I have a lot of questions. I feel that whatever happened there has to be surveillance in enough areas of her walk to give the clues of who and whom. I see acidflare1 thinks the same. I am praying for safe return.

I read on here Julia had a black eye recently. Has anything else been said about that? I keep thinking her ex should be speaking . It doesn't matter if ex to be. I saw they were facebook friends. If, that is the case I would think it would be human nature to be looking and asking for help also. I have a lot of questions. I feel that whatever happened there has to be surveillance in enough areas of her walk to give the clues of who and whom. I see acidflare1 thinks the same. I am praying for safe return.

Yes it's just not been confirmed or posted by MSM/LE so we can't really go any further with it.

I'm asking the same questions about the ex too.

The inactions of people are often as telling as the actions taken during a crisis. I think historically, when a person is over the top in either direction (too much or too little), they usually have something to hide.

It seems that most of the media reports and videos show more pictures of Arielle than they do Julia.
Just an observation, but I really wish they'd focus on Julia more.

Do we have any information confirming when a fire took place at Julia's home?
I've read that there was a fire the day she went missing, the day before and the day after.

Do we know?

I'm curious about her work situation, as she holds an upper management position at Universal, which is a demanding job and in the last six months it would have been extremely busy in her type of work. Did she attend work that week, that day? Did she have a regular schedule or was she prone to working long hours each day and has a routine for taking her dog for a walk late at night? Was someone watching her for a while, and determined that she was a good target? woman, attractive, small build/light weight/ dog not a threat. It's possible that someone had been stalking her and finally had a moment to act on abducting her.

The reports were that she was walking her dog on the 1900 block of Golden Gate, but it only goes up to 1800 block, and then hits a wooded area with homes. Looking at the screenshot from the fire, It looks like she lives in that apartment near the school and church, which is right next to Sunset Blvd. That can be a rough street, ridden with crime and has a road that can directly go to the 101 Hollywood freeway. There is also a lot of prostitution in the Hollywood/L.A. area and I imagine human trafficking is a problem. So if she were abducted by someone, they could pull her and her dog into their car/van/truck and hop right onto the freeway going out of the area. I wonder if the police have brought out search dogs yet to try to track her scent or her dogs scent? If not, Arielle and her family should put the funds together to have their own search party, rather than wait on law enforcement.

The scenario of her leaving on her own is unlikely I think. Although the meaning of the phoenix and the fire is compelling... but I think just a coincidence. Did she leave her on at her own free will, and decided to leave candles burning? Read here about the Phoenix and relation to fire. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(mythology)

Do we know if she is bi-polar or suffers from any mental illness, or regular illnesses? Medication?

Not much to go on, I guess. I really hope she is found alive and safe and she just decided to take off for a while.

I'm wondering that too. I think her work habits and her relationships with people at work would tell a lot about whats going on.

It seems that most of the media reports and videos show more pictures of Arielle than they do Julia.
Just an observation, but I really wish they'd focus on Julia more.

Exactly! It’s really surprising (and disheartening) that she isn’t getting more attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a bad feeling about this case. It doesnt seem likely that she would have her dog with her if she wanted to intentionally harm herself. It also seems unlikely that she wouldn’t make sure her other animals were taken care of if she wanted to get away for a while. Her sister said her dog was chipped. If that dog lands at a shelter or vet as a stray, they will know right away. They always check for a chip. I believe finding her dog will be key.

If her dog is found i can’t see how that would help really. It’s not like the dog Cindy can speak. However i do think she is alive and not wanting to be found right now. At least i hope that’s the case. Klaas Foundation is actively looking for her in teams along with the family.

And i have just read elsewhere that the families wishes is to only post the missing flyer and to also let authorities handle. So the right thing to do clearly at this point is to respect the families wishes.

And i have just read elsewhere that the families wishes is to only post the missing flyer and to also let authorities handle. So the right thing to do clearly at this point is to respect the families wishes.
I hate to be the person that asks, but can you provide the link where the family is requesting that?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I hate to be the person that asks, but can you provide the link where the family is requesting that?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have also heard that detectives told some of her work friends last week that they have ended the search. Another strange twist. Seems true as there’s nothing online about anyone looking for her. Where is she?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe they located her and she asked them to keep it quiet. I'm not sure why they would agree to that though.

And there have been cases where a perp says, "come with me and do as I say. Or I will hurt your dog".

I would run in to a burning building to save my fur-kids. That might sound absurd, but it’s the truth. So yes, I can understand how someone could use a dog as leverage.

To our new members we do not allow random vloggers to be posted and used as sources in any case. Only mainstream media sources and law enforcement sources allowed.
Thank you,
Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23