GUILTY CA - Justice Rees, 2 wks, Woodland, 24 Feb 2015

Was she the one that also said SG had his dad's cell phone but it had been disconnected and wasn't working (or something of that sort)?

And nothing appeared amiss on Monday morning, the last time Rees spoke with Green as she got her other grandchildren ready for school.

“We expected her to pick up the boys from school, and when she didn’t then we started to get worried,” Rees said. When Green’s sister said she hadn’t heard from her, the family began working their phones and social media in a frantic attempt to find the mother and baby.

Green had a cell phone belonging to Patty Rees’ husband, but the service had been turned off, Rees said.

http://www.davisenterprise.com/loca...rts/woodland-infants-death-remains-a-mystery/

I think lil mama went out and got some drugs in trade for sex, taking her days old infant along with her for the ride. I think that child died while she and her friend (probably the lovely person she named as her abductor) were all methed out and then she came up with this ridiculous I was abducted and drugged and raped BS. Zero sympathy. She is lower than low.

Really!? Do we need to already claim she was into prostitution. Geesh. Maybe the daddy was with her instead, or, yes, one of their druggie friends.

Really!? Do we need to already claim she was into prostitution. Geesh. Maybe the daddy was with her instead, or, yes, one of their druggie friends.

<Sentence self snipped to avoid offending another>LE states they are convinced no one else was involved in whatever happened to Justice, that Green was not abducted and therefore not raped. Why else would she add rape to the abduction story? I am simply using logic. I am not making her into a prostitute. I am theorizing on why a woman who was not raped might claim she was in light of the more important factor being that in the same story her child and she were allegedly abducted and her child later found dead.

Why the rape detail? To explain something like bodily fluids or evidence of sexual activity that should not be present and would not fit with the rest of the fabrication. Police have stated that the rape and abduction were a fabrication. Do you have a better theory why a woman in a committed relationship would add in the bit about rape unless it was to cover for sex that took place outside that relationship and/or in trade for illicit drugs? Because I am open to other theories.

ETA If she had sex with the father of her child and the man with whom she was in a relationship why would she mention anything at all pertaining to sex or rape to LE in her fabrication? It is not illegal to cheat on your baby's daddy. Nor is it illegal to have sex with him. So there is some other reason the rape was added to the construct. It's common sense to me.

The baby was found on the other side of the slough across
from where SG was located, how did he get there? She was wet, baby wet when found.

I assume she dumped him over there. Then she tried to be found far away from him.

I think it's a reasonable theory to throw into the speculation pool. Not that she was into prostitution but rather that she obtained the drugs that day by bartering sex for them in some sort of a one-off deal.

I couldn't find anything in msm about either of them working so I've been wondering where they were getting money - not just for drugs but even casual spending. If neither worked I assume the grandparents might have helped them out financially a bit but if the amounts started increasing wouldn't they become suspicious?

Interesting thought about FR being with her. Just where was he that day? Maybe he did have a job but I thought I saw something (maybe from the grandmother) about how he took care of Justice during the day in order to help out. Hmm.

I think lil mama went out and got some drugs in trade for sex, taking her days old infant along with her for the ride. I think that child died while she and her friend (probably the lovely person she named as her abductor) were all methed out and then she came up with this ridiculous I was abducted and drugged and raped BS. Zero sympathy. She is lower than low.

This is a pretty plausible theory. Even 20 years ago when I was in high school the "good girls" would trade sex for drugs and that was in small town midwest with a non-existent crime rate.

But I can't for the life of me imagine sex 2 weeks after having a baby. ouch

I can only speak for my hospital, but education information about postpartum depression/psychosis is ABSOLUTELY included for all patients. Also included are resources available to those who feel they may be affected. :)

I have a 3 year old and a 5 year old and was not given any information about PPD or PPA upon discharge after birth. I suffered greatly after my 5 year old was born. I was hospitalized for 4 days because of PPD. It was the hardest time of my entire life. I cry every year on my daughters birthday because I look at her and think about how I was when she was so tiny. I saw her as such a mistake and I still can't forgive myself for the way I felt about her and how I felt about being a mother. The only time I felt good was when I thought about not being there anymore. It was awful. If I didn't have a doula who recognized my despair then I can't even speculate what might have happened.

My apologies. I returned with what it felt like I was receiving. And that was wrong. Regardless of who started snark it has no place here.

My apologies also. I'm just so damn disgusted at Frank and who ever was selling meth to these folks, esp a pregnant woman or one who may have been sold meth with a 3 week old baby in tow. I'm not excusing her, I just want all involved to be revealed and held accountable for what they've done.

Well I can agree with you on this time, that girl was somewhere with that baby. She was not in a vacuum. So while LE do not believe anyone else was involved with an abduction and rape. They may very well be looking hard at dad and other known druggie associates. If others were involved I want them all to go down.

I think we are both just a little raw from this one. So senseless. reminds me of the Elorah Rose Warner case that was also so recent and so hard to absorb. My apologies again for being so ready to jump.

Finally caught up!

I am really bothered that the grandmother allowed SG to live with the infant outside of her home. She also seems to be telling multiple stories that do not align. She really shouldn't be giving interviews right now, she is making herself look incredibly irresponsible and partially to blame. It would be better to duck back into the shadows, IMO.

I think SG left the baby outside somewhere to do drugs and came back to find the poor sweet boy had passed. I think he was left outside in dewy grass. Wet clothing could make mildly cold temps dangerous to a newborn and we now know that hypothermia was a likely COD.

I wonder if the car can be tested for fumes from meth. Yours got me thinking. I am still hung up on why the abduction, rape, carjack type fabrication. Rape to explain recent sex maybe. Abduction to absolve from responsibility for dead baby. Car jacked to distance from evidence of badness in car?

Schmaley, yours got me thinking. She and FR or another individual are in car with baby. They want to do meth but there is a n active case being monitored for this poor little guy over the meth he had in system at birth. So some brilliant person decides okay, we can do this real quick, but lets park somewhere secluded and put baby outside of vehicle so fumes won't get on him to be found or suspected by CPS. We know that mom and dad were having to give clean drug tests in order for baby to go home with them. What if baby was going to be closely monitored and tested randomly?

Abduction explains why mom is not at fault.

She was drugged explains any pesky dirty drop.

Rape explains any pesky evidence of sex.

Carjacked explains that drug use may have happened after she was no longer in charge.

See. Good mom. Just as Patty Rees insists to this day.

Finally caught up!

I am really bothered that the grandmother allowed SG to live with the infant outside of her home. She also seems to be telling multiple stories that do not align. She really shouldn't be giving interviews right now, she is making herself look incredibly irresponsible and partially to blame. It would be better to duck back into the shadows, IMO.

I think I accidentally started that claim by misreading a poorly written article. I am not sure the writer meant that they were living with someone else. They were maybe just 'hanging out' somewhere else.

Which is weird to me. When my babies were 2 weeks old I was barely out of bed and they were sleeping as well. Not many social visits or parties to go to in the first 2 weeks after a C-section for most Moms.

I think I accidentally started that claim by misreading a poorly written article. I am not sure the writer meant that they were living with someone else. They were maybe just 'hanging out' somewhere else.

Which is weird to me. When my babies were 2 weeks old I was barely out of bed and they were sleeping as well. Not many social visits or parties to go to in the first 2 weeks after a C-section for most Moms.

Yet after the baby's death and before the arrests of the parents, the grandma said they they were now "staying with friends, along with the 4 children" because they were being harassed on social media. Umm so gram was fine with letting these 2 out of her sight with 4 other children after the baby died? Something is wrong there!

I think it's a reasonable theory to throw into the speculation pool. Not that she was into prostitution but rather that she obtained the drugs that day by bartering sex for them in some sort of a one-off deal.

I couldn't find anything in msm about either of them working so I've been wondering where they were getting money - not just for drugs but even casual spending. If neither worked I assume the grandparents might have helped them out financially a bit but if the amounts started increasing wouldn't they become suspicious?

Interesting thought about FR being with her. Just where was he that day? Maybe he did have a job but I thought I saw something (maybe from the grandmother) about how he took care of Justice during the day in order to help out. Hmm.

Single fathers also receive welfare, probably got AFDC.

I have a 3 year old and a 5 year old and was not given any information about PPD or PPA upon discharge after birth. I suffered greatly after my 5 year old was born. I was hospitalized for 4 days because of PPD. It was the hardest time of my entire life. I cry every year on my daughters birthday because I look at her and think about how I was when she was so tiny. I saw her as such a mistake and I still can't forgive myself for the way I felt about her and how I felt about being a mother. The only time I felt good was when I thought about not being there anymore. It was awful. If I didn't have a doula who recognized my despair then I can't even speculate what might have happened.

Hugs to you. I have a 13 week old baby. I've struggled with depression most of my adult life and as an adolescent. I was worried about PPD but thank goodness- I'm currently doing okay, mostly because my midwife was aware of my medical history. I did struggle with pre-natal depression & pre-natal psychosis, which thankfully I was able to address right away with my midwife when it hit in the second trimester & the psychosis went away and the depression lessened immensely. Although PPD is pretty well-known, pre-natal depression psychosis & depression is even less-known and talked about. I was shocked when my midwife told me many women with PPD say that their depression actually started when they were pregnant....

Anyways, this case doesn't really strike me as PPD, etc related....if so, I'd think she'd kill herself as well.

Quoting myself so I can put two of grandma's CONFLICTING statements side by side:

Statement from FR's mother:

It is true that baby Justice was born with meth in his system. Samantha and Justice immediately became a CPS case. CPS met with frank and Samantha and my husband and I. We put together a safety plan together since they live with us. Following that meeting both parents tested clean. Sammi and frank were adjusting to being parents of a newborn. This was Samantha's first baby.

http://www.news10.net/story/news/loc...stem/24289737/

&#8220;She knew the person,&#8221; said Patty Rees, Justice&#8217;s paternal grandmother, with whom the baby and his parents were living after his birth. Rees said the incident occurred sometime on Monday, away from the family&#8217;s home on the west side of Woodland.

SO WHEN THEY MET WITH CPS THEY PROMISED THAT THE BABY WAS GOING TO BE LIVING WITH GRANDPARENTS IN THEIR HOME, but then they went and lived with some random friends instead.

Both statements are saying Justice, Frank, and Samantha were living with Franks parents. Not sure what you see as conflicting?

ETA: Disregard. I see this has been asked and answered. I can also see how it was misinterpreted now.

I still haven't gotten over the fact that they allowed Justice to be released back into that home? I've been reading up on meth on and off all day and by all accounts, it only takes 3-5 days for meth to leave the system (via urine, saliva and blood tests). That means that she ingested meth within just a few days before Justice's birth (if not the day before)... depending on when this lovely "meeting", "safety plan" and "testing" took place. If they took the tests the day of Justice's release... of course they could have come up clean!! It was five days later! They better have yanked out pieces of their hair now that they are locked up because only a hair follicle test can determine use up to 90 days prior. I bet both are dirty!

And I feel free to say this now that the grandparents have spoken out more and go with my initial thoughts. I am disgusted that they watched their newborn grandson go through FIVE days of the horrific side effects of weaning him off a drug like meth and then allowing both her son and this woman within even INCHES of their home with that baby and FOUR other children!

CPS needs to be held accountable too! What in the entire <fiery underworld> kind of "safety plan" was it to allow this baby to live in a home with this woman without months of testing, rehab, and parenting classes before they felt even 20% JUSTIFIED allowing her access to Justice and FOUR other children?

No way Justice would have tested positive for meth if she was "clean" for any significant amount of time. That baby was also more than likely going through addictive like withdrawal even after being released from the hospital. Extreme irritability, tummy pains, vomiting, problems sleeping, etc. REAL NICE to send a baby suffering from these issues right back into the hands of the woman who caused so much pain for an innocent infant! Heads need to roll! Big time!

I don't think my heart can go through Cindy and George 2.0! It eases the pain in my heart, although I know hers is so heavy right now, that the sister is speaking out on Justice's behalf. I really needed to read that after reading the comments from the paternal grandparents.

I don't think we have even cracked the surface of the things that were going on and I do hope that someone is paying close attention to those other children and if they need to be removed... remove them!!

Like it or not, the father is a victim until or unless LE indicates otherwise. So back off, per TOS.

Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back