GUILTY CA - Kaiden Johnston, 2, drowned in bathtub, Norco, 15 June 2010

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by laura08, Jun 17, 2010.

1. laura08

laura08 New Member

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5joa6DYjA5LLf0gmcycISkIuuhCbwD9GCNJ680

NORCO, Calif. — A California woman has been arrested on suspicion of drowning her 2-year-old son in a bathtub, authorities said Wednesday.

Brianne Luna, 22, of Norco, was arrested Tuesday night for investigation of murder, the Riverside County Sheriff's Department said.

She remained jailed Wednesday on $1 million bail. It wasn't immediately clear whether she had a lawyer.

Deputies were called to Luna's home at about 3:45 p.m. Tuesday after a family member called 911. They found firefighters trying to revive her son, Kaiden Johnston, who apparently had drowned in the tub. He was pronounced dead at a hospital

2. Loading...

3. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

4. gogrannypop

gogrannypop Call Me Butter, I'm On A Roll

So sad. RIP little one.

5. laura08

laura08 New Member

Her pictures on myspace are much different than her mug shot. I noticed earlier when I 1st posted that she looked like she was on drugs (mugshot). He was an adorable baby boy may he rest in peace.

6. DollyPardonMe

DollyPardonMe New Member

RIP little neighbor!

7. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Wow. Young mother but it looks like she loved the little boy and he seems well cared for in photos, though many of them do. What a beautiful kid. Anyone would be proud to have him I think and now he's dead. Shameful waste of a life.

8. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From December 2012:

http://www.pe.com/articles/insane-663469-luna-criminally.html

Couldn't find anything on how the sanity hearing went, but didn't find a California DOC record for Luna either.