CA CA - Karissa Schell, 16, Turlock, 21 April 2011

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by 0101ABA, Sep 25, 2016.

1. thizz

thizz Member

Still nothing new. I listened to some terrible podcast about Karissa and it did give out some details that I didn't know before

Marg from Oz, kelsie and sunnynz like this.

2. humblegroundxx

humblegroundxx XX

I would be very curious to know if local LE could confirm this? Through some sort of open record request or any other information service? I would think if that is actually the case it should be in the file somewhere in LE's system to "close" their investigation, cold case or not.

Marg from Oz and Invisible~miss like this.
  3. sunnynz

sunnynz Well-Known Member

what was the podcast and what were the new details?

4. Ayashley

Ayashley Well-Known Member

Her cousin reached out to me and gave me the address she was last at but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it.

Marg from Oz, thizz and sunnynz like this.
  5. Ayashley

Ayashley Well-Known Member

9 years tonight... I think of Karissa every day... Recently read the book The Lovely Bones and it really touched me...

What happened to you Karissa? Where are you? And why don't the police seem to care?

kelsie, Marg from Oz, thizz and 2 others like this.
  6. thizz

thizz Member

7. sunnynz

Marg from Oz likes this.
  8. Bagelbuglove

Bagelbuglove New Member

Can you give the first letter of the street name?

Marg from Oz and Invisible~miss like this.
  9. sunnynz

I finally got around to listening to this. It gave me a very good picture of the case that I hadn't really appreciated before. It seems very clear that there are people who were with Karissa who know what happened. I think sadly Karissa is not alive and it will be a case of waiting for loyalties to change over time and for someone who knows what happened to speak up.

10. thizz

thizz Member

I also think Karissa is not alive. Very sad. Hopefully one day someone can solve this case. Hopefully someone makes a well put together podcast that can garner attention

11. thizz

thizz Member

Still nothing.... :(

12. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

can u link it? ETA NM i saw it thank you!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    kelsie, Marg from Oz and thizz like this.
  13. thizz

thizz Member

10 years yesterday. We still know nothing. It's sad that someone out there knows what happened to Karissa and is likely living amongst us. Possibly even enjoying life... Just terrible.

14. Invisible~miss

Invisible~miss Member

It's there

Marg from Oz likes this.
  15. Invisible~miss

Invisible~miss Member

There's a **** ton of comments that used to be on pretty much every single one of her posts that are currently all missing and that's really strange and suspicious

Marg from Oz and cvaldez1975 like this.
  16. Invisible~miss

Invisible~miss Member

One thing that has stood out to me for the longest time was that she had her Facebook public and would frequently discuss openly with friends where she was walking by herself, and when home alone..
    The thing that was seriously nerve-wracking to me was the post about the trading of video game console for the herb.. the thing about it was the fact that she had pretty closely specified where she lived "by the cemetery".
    That's a little too specific if you think of the amount of perv creeps who could easily have just driven around until they figured out the house. I noticed on a different post she was saying something about if only people would get what they deserve and a much older man made a very oddball comment about her getting what she deserved and asked why she didn't show you up to hang out with "us freaks"? A girl called him out on that to which he did not respond.

I wonder if it could be that a female or group of females maybe might have been harassing her or angry and jealous enough to lure her or take an opertunity to do anything bad sometimes too.

There seemed to be at least one guy perhaps several even who seemed like they were being a little bit too aggressive in a secret admirer kind of way that made some weird statements that makes me feel like it could be a possibility that someone she friend zoned could have been harboring some resentment or maybe couldn't handle rejection ..

Another thing I feel like is important to say here is something I hope someone in the world will not think is crazy but if it is indeed true about the crying and asking for someone to not let "them" take her..

I vividly remember saying exactly that very sentence to my friend and later my mom the first time I caught a little trouble from the cops and they were about to arrest me.
    Someone said something about maybe the last name being not in good standing with the cops regarding certain family members and I'm curious if the reason why they aren't looking or acting like it's important really might be something that I would hate to say but I have no prob with imagining it possible either because I've seen it happen to someone in my life and it happens all over the world I'm sure.

My initial gut feeling was that she might have been a little too inebriated and was hurt by accident of her own doing or purposely by someone else when she was too messed up to stop that from happening. Maybe she could have been drugged to accomplish such. I feel terrible for speculating because it breaks my heart but I really want to see her be found .

What do you think might have happened?

Marg from Oz likes this.
  17. Invisible~miss

Invisible~miss Member

She had also a little post that I caught I couldn't really shake too that simply said someone make the stalker leave me alone.

Prior to that an older guy not too old but older than her by a little too much in my opinion kept saying things in such a rude way always just a short sentence but seemed to be more condescending and angry that's the vibe I was catching and she was cracking on him calling him frog boy or frog fingers or something. That was in I believe 2011 or end of I could be wrong on the date

Marg from Oz likes this.
  18. Invisible~miss

Invisible~miss Member

Wtf is that holy crap that's not legit a news source employee said that to you? How terrible of them and shame on them too.
    Did you get a chance to confirm the claim? I feel like it should definitely be looked into because I was already feeling suspicious of law enforcement I would not be surprised if they had a dirty cop wearing a badge he doesn't deserve using it to get young ladies to trust him or take advantage. I wonder if it could have been actually said but it was a lie .
    If any cop said that and this person was being honest...that's scary

Marg from Oz likes this.
  19. Invisible~miss

Invisible~miss Member

Was she really though or do you think she might have been posting things like that for a reaction? I believe that she obviously was partaking in those things but I don't know how much of that was matter of fact. Who was the ex boyfriend of the person who posted that they were told (by him) that story about her disappearing while swimming? Did anyone ever pass that along to law enforcement by any chance? If not... Definitely should.

Marg from Oz likes this.
  20. Invisible~miss

Invisible~miss Member

Why is that podcast and all the ones I try to listen to just give an error message and they display zero instead of some amount of time like all the others? Is anyone else having issues with that too or just me because from here it would seem like they are either disabled or removed?

Marg from Oz likes this.