CA CA - Karissa Schell, 16, Turlock, 21 April 2011

Her cousin reached out to me and gave me the address she was last at but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it.
Can you post the street name and intersection? It's impossible to investigate cases like this without this information. I would like to see how close she disappeared to where John LaRoche lived. Julian & Soderquist is not far from his house.

Was she really though or do you think she might have been posting things like that for a reaction? I believe that she obviously was partaking in those things but I don't know how much of that was matter of fact. Who was the ex boyfriend of the person who posted that they were told (by him) that story about her disappearing while swimming? Did anyone ever pass that along to law enforcement by any chance? If not... Definitely should.

Some of it may have been reactionary. But from some cousins of her and knowing her family background... She was most definitely drinking and doing drugs.

Was she really though or do you think she might have been posting things like that for a reaction? I believe that she obviously was partaking in those things but I don't know how much of that was matter of fact. Who was the ex boyfriend of the person who posted that they were told (by him) that story about her disappearing while swimming? Did anyone ever pass that along to law enforcement by any chance? If not... Definitely should.

Some of it may have been reactionary. But from some cousins of her and knowing her family background... She was most definitely drinking and doing drugs.

Can you post the street name and intersection? It's impossible to investigate cases like this without this information. I would like to see how close she disappeared to where John LaRoche lived. Julian & Soderquist is not far from his house.

North tully is a decent distance from that cemetery. But it's a pretty small town nothing is very far apart. 5-10 min drive at most.

Hello all, I'm new to this thread so sorry if my questions seem elementary and have already dealt with.
Did Karissa have any reason to run away?
Did she have a history of disappearing for periods of time?
Did she suffer from depression or have displayed any suicidal tendencies?
Was it normal for her to leave at 2am alone?
Was there anything unusual about here behaviour that night?
Thanks.

Who is Marcelo , Keith, Meghan, brie, etc...? Happen to know by any chance?

Hello all, I'm new to this thread so sorry if my questions seem elementary and have already dealt with.
Did Karissa have any reason to run away?
Did she have a history of disappearing for periods of time?
Did she suffer from depression or have displayed any suicidal tendencies?
Was it normal for her to leave at 2am alone?
Was there anything unusual about here behaviour that night?
Thanks.
Also, did she do drugs and have a regular dealer?

Karissa crossed my mind today while listening to an Kendell Rae video about Ali Lowitzer. Its eerie how id be the same age as Karissa if she was alive. Commenting mostly to bump this forum.

I'm honestly just writing to bump this, because I stumbled upon Karissa's case while looking into potential matches for a Jane Doe up here in Oregon. Karissa's picture reminded me of a lot of my friends in high school, and after reading this thread she reminds me of some of those friends too. No structure at home, a tendency to party (probably because being high around people feels better than being high and alone), just a lost girl looking for community and love. My heart breaks for the turn that her path probably took when she vanished. I'll save her in my tracked cases and keep an eye out for any unidentified women up who could line up with her description. I'll also look into getting her added to the missing LGBTQ database that the Trans Doe Task Force has, since she seems to have identified as bisexual. I hope that her loved ones receive closure soon. <3

I'm honestly just writing to bump this, because I stumbled upon Karissa's case while looking into potential matches for a Jane Doe up here in Oregon. Karissa's picture reminded me of a lot of my friends in high school, and after reading this thread she reminds me of some of those friends too. No structure at home, a tendency to party (probably because being high around people feels better than being high and alone), just a lost girl looking for community and love. My heart breaks for the turn that her path probably took when she vanished. I'll save her in my tracked cases and keep an eye out for any unidentified women up who could line up with her description. I'll also look into getting her added to the missing LGBTQ database that the Trans Doe Task Force has, since she seems to have identified as bisexual. I hope that her loved ones receive closure soon. <3
If you do that and her case gets listed, I'd def contact her missing persons facebook page to tell her mom/brother, they are desperately looking for help/answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back