CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if her mom has hired a PI to look into her disappearance. Seems like the only way to go at this point. I would donate if so. Karlie has to be found.

Yes, she has hired a PI and he is supposedly working pro bono. Huge controversy with this whole side of Karlie's defense. Things I cannot get into on here which is unfortunate because there is so much more to this girls disappearance than this forum allows to be shared. So much more, its insane.

Yes, she has hired a PI and he is supposedly working pro bono. Huge controversy with this whole side of Karlie's defense. Things I cannot get into on here which is unfortunate because there is so much more to this girls disappearance than this forum allows to be shared. So much more, its insane.
I would loveeeeeeeee to know all about the things you can't share here, maybe message me if you can?

Thanks for sharing this, Roxxi3535. Feel free to discuss what you know in a private conversation, where you can say anything and invite anyone. It's a really helpful feature that is often a salvation for cases like Karlie's where no POI or suspect has been named, but there is alot of information that can and should be discussed and sleuthed to help find her. IMO

@Roxxi3535 , consider becoming a Verified Insider for the case

Verification process

Verified Insiders can post without links. We'd love to have your input!

Yes please. Those who have inside knowledge are very helpful.
Oh man, you are a riot. Clearly you have jokes. Haha funny.
You know exactly why I dont want to become a verified insider. With that there will be consequences, and Im not about to put a target on my back all over again.
But hey, heres a better idea, perhaps you should become verified as it seems you know quite a bit of information yourself. Then again, a verified insider should provide factual information so allow for me to retract that suggestion. (Dont think you would qualify.)
Thanks for the laugh though.

There is reason why that seemed harsh and its because that person has been riding my coat tail on each and every post i make. They are no stranger to me. All the condescending remarks and mocking, dejavu, I know the behavior all too well. I apologize to everyone else who is probably wondering what is going on. Its a pretty brutal tug of war. My apologies.

There is reason why that seemed harsh and its because that person has been riding my coat tail on each and every post i make. They are no stranger to me. All the condescending remarks and mocking, dejavu, I know the behavior all too well. I apologize to everyone else who is probably wondering what is going on. Its a pretty brutal tug of war. My apologies.
No need. No need at all. I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member