CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Oct 14, 2018.

1. insearchoflight

insearchoflight Well-Known Member

Yes. So the witnesses could have actually seen SM and not Karlie. In this scenario, Karlie never left the house. It's just one theory of what may have happened.

SAMS, Alcina, Seattle1 and 6 others like this.
  2. insearchoflight

Can we keep this focused on Karlie please?

The possibility remains that she did wander off in a state of paranoia/confusion and succumbed to the elements.

Or there is the possibility that she never left the house and was a victim of foul play/accident followed by a cover up.

Has the sibling/siblings who were at the house that night given any interviews? Do we know the ages of her brothers?

3. Amonet

Amonet Well-Known Member

In some way, she did leave that house. The question is more about the circumstances of her leaving the house....

I think the brothers in the house are aged about ten and twelve. There's an older brother who lives elsewhere who's a couple of years older than Karlie.

4. Savemecastiel

Savemecastiel Active Member

5. msphilosopher

msphilosopher Well-Known Member

The FB page for Karlie announced last night that even though things seems quiet that it's not and they're happy with the progress being made.

Sounds like there might be some more news coming soon.

Bring Karlie Home

Very happy to hear that they are making progress with the investigation.

mrstfs, Carja7, mks762 and 11 others like this.
  6. insearchoflight

Wonder what that progress could be? If she wandered off and is out there somewhere deceased, only progress would be finding her. Or am I not thinking of a different reason you would say “progress”? Maybe it’s a different scenario and they are making progress on an investigation into foul play?

Hope they get answers soon.

MOO

7. Jo in Calif

Jo in Calif Well-Known Member

@yrmfp don't think FB pages are allowed, might want to delete that.

8. Angleterre

Angleterre Well-Known Member

I visited Amsterdam once and partook in eating ‘cake’..
    Worst experience of my life
    - exceptionally paranoid amongst other things. It took about 40 hours to wear off and then the giggles started. Terrifying never to be repeated experience!

9. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Alcina, Seattle1, annemc2 and 10 others like this.
  10. Concernedmamaof3

Concernedmamaof3 Well-Known Member

Very interesting... runaway and hiding somewhere seem unlikely in this case IMO. SM's stories have been so inconsistent- I hope that they have thoroughly investigated all possibilities, including a potential accident in the house. MOO

Alcina, annemc2, Beagle and 6 others like this.
  11. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

Were ZG and MG ever given a lie detector? Listening to the BM on NG again. The FB videos by MG are still so bizarre. There were other children in the home at the time KG went missing, were they interviewed? Perhaps they heard or saw something that night/early morning. MG is holding back. "I wanna put this on blast?" What is really going on here? JMO

Alcina, Vail, Seattle1 and 4 others like this.
  12. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

After reviewing this thread, I have to agree with a few posters that MG was most likely the female that the neighbors saw walking down the street. She wanted to be seen that morning as KG. JMO

Alcina, prncsspeech, Vail and 4 others like this.
  13. Concernedmamaof3

I also wonder about age of the kids. Are they of an age where both parents could leave them at home alone? If not, did they come with the parents?

StarEyes and SAMS like this.
  14. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

LE dropped the ball in this case. ALL missing person cases that involve the home being the last place the missing was seen should be considered a crime scene ASAP, IMO. This should be standard procedure. This case reeks of Jon Benet Ramsey in this sense.
    JMO

15. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

Oddly, I am not seeing anything about her siblings? Right? They could be vital in a case like this.

16. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

ZG laughing and MG sounding like she is smoking during the Podcast with NG is uncomfortable. Their stories are not adding up. In her bed with her all night? Checked her room at 5:30? Which is it? IMO

StarEyes and Concernedmamaof3 like this.
  17. kaykay543

kaykay543 Well-Known Member

I just can’t see it. The size difference between the two is substantial. I just don’t see anyone mistaking the SM for KG

18. insearchoflight

Eyewitness testimony is extremely unreliable. MOO

19. Concernedmamaof3

Keep in mind that when people saw the woman, it was dark. I believe the sun started to rise around 7:15-7:30am that day. It would be difficult to positively identify anyone in the dark. You would see short/tall, maybe vague clothes description and possibly hair color. MOO

20. kaykay543

kaykay543 Well-Known Member

The SM said she went in her car looking for her. Also LE says that it was a confirmed sighting of KG. I feel LE wouldn’t say that lightly.

I still fear she may have got into a car with a sex trafficker. I wish the family would at least consider that but they seem very opposed to even looking at that angle. I think some don’t realize how bad sex trafficking has gotten. Small town/big town doesnt matter. Unfortunately it’s everywhere