CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

I think the authorities are sick to death regarding this family and all the crap through the years. I think they are staying away and hoping the family will implode. Then they will be through with them for good.:panic:

I wonder how she is feeling about her kids now that she is getting the whole story.

Hmmm, I have never heard of being sent to a SPA for having a "ministroke". And if the "ministroke" happened at the spa then most Spas would require the patient to go to the hospital to be tested and medically cleared so that the spa would not be liable if she were to have another one, injure herself or even die.
Gee, I'm surprised she didn;t drown in the hotub with a drink in her hand or with a $%!+load of drugs in her system that she "took while confused from the brain damage due to her ministroke". Believe me, her life was in danger.
How the hell could her children NOT inform her that she was losing custody of the kids. Her kids lied to her and told her everything was fine when it was obviously anything but fine.
I'm so proud of Prince, Paris and Blanket for sticking together and standing up against these evil people who made their father's life a living hell.

I am still very confused, because didn't we hear a 'report' that some Law Enforcement officers knocked on the family door in Arizona and SAW them finishing dinner and playing UNO? So how the heck did that happen if she was in a spa all week?

OR was that a whole other lie, that LE came and saw her at the dinner table?

I wonder how she is feeling about her kids now that she is getting the whole story.

She is the same age as my mother is. And I feel really badly about this whole thing because I am not sure she will be able to process all of it so well. She is a very intelligent woman and was once sharp as a tack. But when I saw her on Piers Morgan in May, I noticed she was slowing down a bit. I remember thinking that I hoped the 3 kids were going to be okay if she went downhill mentally or physically at some point, because she seemed to be a little slower than I had seen her in the past.

So I am not sure she will be able to really 'get' the whole story. Mom's always want to believe in their kids, all of them. So this is really hard on a mother, to have a family split into vicious factions. They should be ashamed of themselves but they are too greedy to have any shame.

I think the authorities are sick to death regarding this family and all the crap through the years. I think they are staying away and hoping the family will implode. Then they will be through with them for good.:panic:

There was a whole lot of animosity between local LE and this family because of MJ's trials and those ugly charges. The Jackson family spoke very harshly of the local cops and so it is lucky that the kids are innocent in all of this, because I bet that LE will be looking out for them big time, but the other Jackson's , not so much, imo.

I am still very confused, because didn't we hear a 'report' that some Law Enforcement officers knocked on the family door in Arizona and SAW them finishing dinner and playing UNO? So how the heck did that happen if she was in a spa all week?

OR was that a whole other lie, that LE came and saw her at the dinner table?

That was an observation of mine....

There seems to be an inconsistency if it is reported in the article that she was sent to a spa... Yet the picture shows a whole lotta Jacksons playing UNO in a home kitchen where there were supposed to be dirty dinner dishes left on the table, yet there were none in the pic.

Please excuse my sarcasm..... But my head is esplodin' with all the misinformation (can I say lies?) coming from MJ's siblings' camp!:banghead:

Prince replaced the 'deleted' tweets about 4 hours ago and Paris re-tweeted them.

Here is his message:

http://www./show/ihrprh

Notice what he has added at the bottom:

please RT this so it doesn't leave twitter as well as the attached image

He also put-up the photo of the iPhone text messages again.

The more I read from these kids, the more I like them. :)

~jmo~

My take is that if they are spelled correctly, they are legit tweets from the kids.

Kidding.

But those Jacksons are just vipers, and dunderheads.

Prince replaced the 'deleted' tweets about 4 hours ago and Paris re-tweeted them.

Here is his message:

http://www./show/ihrprh

Notice what he has added at the bottom:

please RT this so it doesn't leave twitter as well as the attached image

He also put-up the photo of the iPhone text messages again.

The more I read from these kids, the more I like them. :)

~jmo~

I think the kids have now been there around the family long enough to get that they are vipers. And just like Prince tweeted, their father had warned them already.

I had a huge family, and most all of them were trustworthy people. But my parents gave us solid warning about a couple of them over the years too. Thank You Michael for giving your children a healthy 'heads up.'

MJ Doc Invites Katherine Jackson to Prison

by Kathleen Hager | July 26, 2012 at 10:16 PM | Celebrity, General

CNN reports that the doctor convicted in the death of Michael Jackson last November–for which he was sentenced to four years in prison—has invited the pop icon’s mom Katherine to see him in jail for a Q&A.

The news outlet received a statement from Dr. Conrad Murray’s lawyers through which he extends the offer...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/po...h-invites-katherine-to-prison/?cid=hero_media

CNN reports that the doctor convicted in the death of Michael Jackson last November–for which he was sentenced to four years in prison—has invited the pop icon’s mom Katherine to see him in jail for a Q&A.

The news outlet received a statement from Dr. Conrad Murray’s lawyers through which he extends the offer...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/po...h-invites-katherine-to-prison/?cid=hero_media

My first reaction was WHAT? But then after thinking about it, MJ might have confided in Dr. Murray a time or two (knowingly or not).

My first reaction was WHAT? But then after thinking about it, MJ might have confided in Dr. Murray a time or two (knowingly or not).

He thinks he can work an angle that will benefit himself. IMO

Another bottom-feeder shows up to 'help' Mrs. Jackson. :banghead:

RBBM: Whoa !

:waitasec: So why in the hello would Conrad Murray want to speak with Mrs. Jackson ? Has Conrad Murray been following the latest drama ?

:waitasec: Ya just can't make this stuff up ...

:moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back