CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

I have lost all respect for Gladys Knight... I understand respecting ones elders, but if someone older than me tried to pull the BS Janet pulled, all respect would be out the door. Besides, knocking a child's teeth out because they mouth off, period, is not discipline... that is of a criminal nature.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/27/gladys-knight-paris-jackson-the-talk-knock-out-teeth/

What about kj's disgusting, bottom feeding, money grubbing children? They don't respect their elders. Last I checked, kidnapping isn't a sign of respect. If anyone deserves their "teeth knocked out," it's jermaine, randy, and Janet.

wow Gladys. if your 'elder' calls you a 'spoiled little brat' while they are trying to grab your cell phone out of your hands, are you supposed to show them 'respect' for that?

"If [Paris] called me that, she would have no teeth..."

Called her what? IIRC, Paris didn't call her anything. Janet was the one who resorted to name calling and Paris just told her to get the *advertiser censored** out. If someone, even my 'elder', ambushed me at MY home, I would react no differently.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...on-overthrow-executors-michael-jackson-estate

While I do think Janet likes to keep private, after this incident I'm not sure that she was convinced by Randy to do this. Well, in a sense, he may have pushed her in the end, but I think she was behind his efforts but didn't want to get involved publicly.

-She went to the Calabasas house, cell phone recording video from the start (because they KNEW they would have resistance) and tried to snatch Paris's phone and then called her a B#$^@.

- She sent the text "don't let them pls".

Not only did they go to the home uninvited, they had to follow the car into the gates to gain entrance. And then they supposedly wanted the kids to get on a plane with them,even asking for their passports. I would have been scared to death if I was one of those kids. They know what's up.

wow Gladys. if your 'elder' calls you a 'spoiled little brat' while they are trying to grab your cell phone out of your hands, are you supposed to show them 'respect' for that?

I don't think 'brat' is the 'B' word that Janet used.

I bet she wanted to keep matters private.

Unfortunately for her, cameras and phones recorded her nasty behavior. Whatever her reasons for signing the letter, Janet's participation in this whole mess to disappear her mother was stupid. The whole plan was dumb from the start and destined to fail.

Next time, use your head and hire a lawyer to handle legal matters instead of taking it upon yourselves to resolve them to your liking. Idjuts.

~jmo~

Not only did they go to the home uninvited, they had to follow the car into the gates to gain entrance. And then they supposedly wanted the kids to get on a plane with them,even asking for their passports. I would have been scared to death if I was one of those kids. They know what's up.

bbm

Yes, which also means lying in wait for the vehicle carrying the kids to approach the house so they could charge on in before the gates closed.

~jmo~

Katherine Jackson to share custody of MJ kids

Jackson family matriarch to share guardianship with TJ Jackson

Author: By Alan Duke CNN

Published On: Jul 27 2012 02:15:26 AM EDT Updated On: Jul 27 2012 02:00:22 PM EDT

LOS ANGELES (CNN) -
Katherine Jackson will share guardianship of Michael Jackson's three children with TJ Jackson under an agreement that is supported by the oldest son, Prince, her lawyer said.

TJ Jackson, the 34-year-old son of Tito Jackson, will "take joint legal responsibility for certain day-to-day duties such as the management of household personnel, including security," attorney Perry Sanders said Friday.

"Mrs. Jackson is extremely pleased with the prospect of enjoying the pleasure of raising Michael's children without the day-to-day tedium of items such as managing the large staff that goes with such a high profile family and focus her attention on being a grandmother and raising Michael's children," Sanders said...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/enter...ids/-/1718940/15746972/-/q13yklz/-/index.html

I bet she wanted to keep matters private.

Unfortunately for her, cameras and phones recorded her nasty behavior. Whatever her reasons for signing the letter, Janet's participation in this whole mess to disappear her mother was stupid. The whole plan was dumb from the start and destined to fail.

Next time, use your head and hire a lawyer to handle legal matters instead of taking it upon yourselves to resolve it to your liking. Idjuts.

~jmo~

I used to wonder why Michael would go and live in far off parts of the world for years at a time and be so disconnected from his family. Now I get it. Self preservation.

Dontcha just love it how KJ's lawyer is saying she will share custody with TJ? (like it's a done deal too)

All of his comments making it sound like such a sweet deal are nothing more than promoting their game.

Noticeably absent from his comments is how the money will be distributed.

~jmo~

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/27/katherine-jackson-judge-children-prince-paris-blanket-investigation/

The judge in the Katherine Jackson case needs help deciding to whom he should award permanent guardianship of MJ's children -- so he's ordered an independent investigator to interview the kids ... and report back asap.

According to court documents, obtained by TMZ, Judge Mitchell Beckloff has ordered a probate court investigator named Cary Ornelas to "prepare an investigation report addressing the status of the minor children and their currently suspended guardian, Katherine Jackson."

According to the court order, Ornelas has been authorized to interview the Jackson children at their school ... without notice.

Once completed, Ornelas' report will be submitted to the judge ... for his eyes only.

Michael Jackson's nephew TJ Jackson is currently the kids' temporary guardian, and he has already filed documents asking to make the guardianship permanent.

For her part -- Katherine says she has reached an agreement with TJ under which they will SPLIT guardianship of the kids.

YES!!! Thank you Judge Beckloff!

I guess the KJs lawyer was wrong since he kept saying how quick KJ will get custody back. Seems the judge wants more answers!

I guess the KJs lawyer was wrong since he kept saying how quick KJ will get custody back. Seems the judge wants more answers!

I hope the Judge wants more answers than simply interviewing the children. This he could do himself in chambers.

~jmo~

From the TMZ report just above:

According to the court order, Ornelas has been authorized to interview the Jackson children at their school ... without notice.

I'm wondering if those kids are even in school anymore. If you check the times when Paris has been tweeting since she was doing homework a few nights ago, her sleep has been disrupted* and she is home during the morning hours.

*She stayed-up until well after 3 am awaiting her grandmother's return from AZ.

~jmo~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back