CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

Randy's Rant:

http://www./show/ii32er

1) When TJ asked my mother if he should ask for temporary guardianship, my Mother told TJ NO – twice.

2) The Estate denied Rebbie, Janet and Jermaine access to the house when they returned to home to Calabasas with a letter written by Howard Weitzman, attorney for the Estate, who is not a resident of the home.

3) The Estate is trying to isolate my Mother from her family JUST LIKE THEY DID TO MICHAEL, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will.

4) The same people that are trying to manipulate my mother are the same people that were involved with my brother when he died.

5) In order to obtain temporary guardianship, TJ lied to the court. Rebbie, Janet, Jermaine and I would never harm our mother and we are doing our best to protect her and the Estate knows that. I want to know why Perry Sanders would consider a negotiation based on lies.

6) It is clear that anyone who stands up against the Executors of the Estate - John Branca, John McClain and their attorney Howard Weitzman - is denied access to my mother.

7) It is my fear and belief, that they are trying to take my mother’s life.

Yes, I know they were...not sure they are still, since 7/24.

~jmo~

I'm pretty sure they still are. Both Paris and Prince tweet from their iPhones so it is impossible to say where they are when they tweet. I am sure with the chaos of this week they have missed a few days. I know they were moved from the Calabasas home at one point for security reasons, I wouldn't be surprised if they kept them home a day or two after the ambush situation.

I'm pretty sure they still are. Both Paris and Prince tweet from their iPhones so it is impossible to say where they are when they tweet. I am sure with the chaos of this week they have missed a few days. I know they were moved from the Calabasas home at one point for security reasons, I wouldn't be surprised if they kept them home a day or two after the ambush situation.

I agree about keeping them home for a day or two since they were probably exhausted both physically and emotionally, but Paris is home today again. Why do I think so? Because she is tweeting a lot, listening to music, sending pix, etc. I doubt she'd be doing any of that from school.

She has also stopped tweeting about homework.

Who knows...it was just a thought. :)

Oh, and to add: She was deprived of sleep for two nights, not just the one night her grandmother did not arrive as promised.

~jmo~

One can only imagine how high the Trustee and Attorney fees are on an Estate the size of MJ's.

Without elaborating in-detail: If a beneficiary questions the fees, there are procedures to follow with the Court which can also be quite costly.

Problem is, in this case, the siblings are not benes and do not have standing. They would need KJ to initiate the action.

~jmo~

Randy's Rant:

http://www./show/ii32er

That is quite an accusation to make, that the lawyers for the estate are trying to KILL the matriarch of the Jackson family. I hope they have something to back up a public accusation like that. [ but I doubt that they do.]

WHY would they want to kill Katherine? Randy or Jermaine, that I would understand.

Also, the program the kids were doing was more of a summer camp, if it is still going on. And you can miss as much of that as you want to.

If they were in the regular summer school program, where attendance is required, then they would be out already, IIRC.

That is quite an accusation to make, that the lawyers for the estate are trying to KILL the matriarch of the Jackson family. I hope they have something to back up a public accusation like that. [ but I doubt that they do.]

WHY would they want to kill Katherine? Randy or Jermaine, that I would understand.

Defies logic! Same with other 'arguments' I've seen from that group of siblings, Randy in particular.

They really *should* be getting advice from Baker Hostetler (law firm mentioned in their letter); in fact, launching this entire fiasco on their own was a foolish way to go about achieving their goals...and apparently they still don't get that!

~jmo~

Of all the good the MJ Estates have done since Michael's passing, Randy can bite the big one. The Executors have successfully gotten the Estate to making massive money, paid down massive debt, made sure that Katherine and MJ's kids have a nice home to live in, with all kind of amenities (security, cooks, housekeepers), that Katherine gets a sizable allowance to raise the kids, as well as put the kids into a nice school so they can get an excellent education. Nothing but positive action has come out that Estate since MJ's passing.

IMO, Randy is just a money grubbing deadbeat dad looking for a handout. TMZ should start every Randy Jackson article with "Randy Jackson, deadbeat dad..." and post a status of how much in arrears he still is in child support, before going on with the article. Remind the world of how much he has willingly failed his own kids.

Of all the good the MJ Estates have done since Michael's passing, Randy can bite the big one. The Executors have successfully gotten the Estate to making massive money, paid down massive debt, made sure that Katherine and MJ's kids have a nice home to live in, with all kind of amenities (security, cooks, housekeepers), that Katherine gets a sizable allowance to raise the kids, as well as put the kids into a nice school so they can get an excellent education. Nothing but positive action has come out that Estate since MJ's passing.

IMO, Randy is just a money grubbing deadbeat dad looking for a handout. TMZ should start every Randy Jackson article with "Randy Jackson, deadbeat dad..." and post a status of how much in arrears he still is in child support, before going on with the article. Remind the world of how much he has willing failed his own kids.

hey, it's not Randy's fault--- Those darn executors keep refusing to pay his child support for him.

They all think if they say it, it makes it so. This family's narcissism is off the charts. They think they are so above the law. Like Katherine stating she'll share custody, as if she's doing a favor. Well it's not her decision.

Well it doesn't appear that TJ got the "sharing" memo.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/27/katherine-jackson-share-guardianship-tj-michael-jackson-children-kids/

10:50AM PT TJ just filed his petition for permanent guardianship ... and TMZ obtained a copy.

Document:
http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0727_jackson.pdf

I read that KJs lawyer said that was just a formality due to a court deadline, but that the "sharing" court documents he was filing would override it. However, when they went into court the Judge obviously had some reservations - Thank goodness too. But I am still unsure if the Judge is just hesitant to give KJ some custody back or if TJ has not agreed to the deal after all.

I agree about keeping them home for a day or two since they were probably exhausted both physically and emotionally, but Paris is home today again. Why do I think so? Because she is tweeting a lot, listening to music, sending pix, etc. I doubt she'd be doing any of that from school.

She has also stopped tweeting about homework.

Who knows...it was just a thought. :)

Oh, and to add: She was deprived of sleep for two nights, not just the one night her grandmother did not arrive as promised.

~jmo~

I wouldn't doubt if she stayed home today...but I do think that their summer program ends around noon.

I wouldn't doubt if she stayed home today...but I do think that their summer program ends around noon.

Also, are we sure the summer program is everyday? I know a lot of summer programs are only a few days a week (ex: tue/thur or MWF)

I wouldn't doubt she stayed home today either, seeing as her last tweet before bedtime was after 4 ayem. ;-)

My only point is that it appears her life, sleep, and perhaps schooling have been disrupted by the events surrounding the removal of her grandmother and guardian from the home. And that's NOT good, at least from my POV.

~jmo~

I wouldn't doubt she stayed home today either, seeing as her last tweet before bedtime was after 4 ayem. ;-)

My only point is that it appears her life, sleep, and perhaps schooling have been disrupted by the events surrounding the removal of her grandmother and guardian from the home. And that's NOT good, at least from my POV.

~jmo~

Oh absolutely, I agree.

I just want it to be clear that she isn't skipping school, or dropping out of the summer program, as her insane uncle claims :D

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back