CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

If you missed the very first part, try to watch it on the internet when its available.

It's on again @1am, I set my dvr:)

I did catch someone say Janet was jealous of Paris and I totally agree

It's on again @1am, I set my dvr:)

I did catch someone say Janet was jealous of Paris and I totally agree

I absolutely believe that Janet is jealous of Paris and would like to knock her down a few pegs so to speak. Her jealousy stems from many different issues.

Basically the Jackson siblings (meaning Janet and sibs) are really screwed up and were bullied by their dad, their mom didnt protect them, they had to work for a living and didn;t have a real childhood. They were brought up under the tight control of their father.

So I guess they would resent the fact that MJ's kids didn't work for their money and had a dad who absolutely adored them. They had an incredibly privileged childhood until their dad died. They have never been abused, forced to work, beaten or bullied. They have been loved, cherished and brought up as valued children who had a father who cared about they felt and what they thought.

Well this just rubs Janet and her sibs wrong. After all they had to work, they had to listen to their dad, they were controlled and not allowed to think for themselves. They believe that children are property, just like their dad did.

I really also think that Janet and sibs do not feel MJs kids are really Jacksons. No that it matters to me at all but I don't think the kids are biologically MJ's. They don't look black like the rest of the jacksons, nor do they even look biracial. Imagine how PO'd Janet and sibs must be to think that those millions of dollars of MJs money is not going to the sibs (his blood kin) but instead is going to some kids who aren't really Jacksons biologically. I also wonder if the fact that the children really look white rather than black or biracial is part of the sibs resentment of the kids.

To me, they are 100% MJ's kids and I think he purposely did not want Jackson blood in his children. Believe me, i have a nutso family and I feel bad that my kid is related to those nuts. I hope that MJ had honest and open talk with his kid (like I did with mine) about who the nuts in the family are and what they are capable of. It seems like he did.

There was a show on this weekend about the last tour MJ was getting ready for when he passed. No matter what, he was definitely the King of Pop and quite an entertainer. I feel bad about the mess that has been left behind. jmo

He's doing chickfila now but is coming back to the Jackson's after that.

What creeps me out is the Jackson on the show being TJ's sister. I missed almost all of it, but the connection with these Jacksons and their money grubbing ways just goes on and on.

TJ will have his hands on almost $900,000 a year that is the kids stipend. KJ's stipend is $70,000 a month which could also go into the siblings pockets as she gets older.

I believe some of that money will go into the siblings pockets one way or the other. TJ is a Jackson first, raised by one of the money grubbers, and I believe that's where his loyalty rests first, NOT with the children.

These kids should have a guardian appointed by the court. Someone with no connection to the Jacksons at all. A professional guardian.

There was a show on this weekend about the last tour MJ was getting ready for when he passed. No matter what, he was definitely the King of Pop and quite an entertainer. I feel bad about the mess that has been left behind. jmo

I agree Michael was a great entertainer. Michael always knew his family was a mess. Michael left behind a will and trust they couldn't get their grubby hands on. That's what caused the family to make this mess. There is nothing Michael could have done about that family except tie that money up so they couldn't get it.

I only hope, now that they have one of their own getting hands on with the stipends, it's not skimmed into their pockets. Even though that still wouldn't give them access to the trust its self.

KJ's 40% of the trust is to care for her the rest of her life, but it goes back to the children when she dies.

Ah IMO they each played a part. MJ paid with his life and now Murray will pay behind bars. The only innocents involved were his children. Neither Murray or Michael gave them a second thought when they entered into the dangerous deal

The doctor that should be in jail is Klein. He keep Michael addicted to drugs especially demoral most of his life. Murray didn't even know Klien was still filling Michael up with demerol on top of the propofol.

Klein is still refusing to go before the medical board and he got out of testifying in court. He is the drug doctor to the stars. Best was to get out of trouble is to supply drugs to people in high places. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back