CA - Kayleigh Slusher, 3, beaten to death, Napa, 30 Jan 2014

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Sunrisenow, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Sunrisenow

Sunrisenow New Member

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/02/02/napa-girl-found-dead/

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20140201/articles/140209964

Depending on the source, the age of the girl is reported as 3 yo, or 4yo.

2. Loading...

3. noZme

noZme New Member

4. Sunrisenow

Sunrisenow New Member

http://napavalleyregister.com/news/...cle_c5b1d628-8bd2-11e3-8bdd-0019bb2963f4.html

5. SweetT

SweetT Active Member

Just sick!

6. rachaellouise

rachaellouise New Member

Saw this on facebook, the boyfriend looks like a real piece of... Work. (Can't use the other word as he's not worth a time out)

7. Sunrisenow

Sunrisenow New Member

8. time

time New Member

Oh, great! Glad they were found.

9. Sunrisenow

Sunrisenow New Member

10. kdgdid

kdgdid New Member

RIP beautiful girl.

My condolences to the people who loved her

11. rachaellouise

rachaellouise New Member

The amount of pure hatred and vile language comments under the moms profile pic on facebook!

12. sheshecanada

sheshecanada Former Member

I read those comments as well and it seems many have labeled the mom as a drug addict. It as apparent the bf is a D Bag as he likes to take pictures of himself with guns down his pants. Meth is a very nasty scary drug poor little girl

13. rachaellouise

rachaellouise New Member

Any links for the press conference?

14. Public_Hysteria

Public_Hysteria Rest in peace, Adrienne

Such a beautiful child, the picture of her above just breaks my heart, she looks so sweet and innocent. Such a loss. My heart goes out to all who loved her.

When will people stop abusing their kids? Disgusting. I would have taken her in a heartbeat.

:(

15. JoeFromLB

JoeFromLB Active Member

They keep showing a picture of the mom with a little smile on her face.

I hope that's not her booking photo. I wouldn't be shocked, though, if that were the case. We've seen that before in these types of cases.

There's a particular depth of evil that would do something like this to a child.

16. rachaellouise

rachaellouise New Member

Well, they've been found. This thread should have way more posters!

17. RazTaz

RazTaz Never forget Teghan Skiba.

http://napavalleyregister.com/news/...cle_c5b1d628-8bd2-11e3-8bdd-0019bb2963f4.html

Police will seek homicide and assault charges against a Napa man and woman arrested in connection with the death of the woman’s young daughter, authorities announced late Sunday afternoon.
    In recent months, police had visited Krueger’s apartment several times for disturbances including late-night noise, slamming doors, and neighbors reporting possible physical abuse of Kayleigh, Chechourka said Sunday afternoon. None of the officer visits resulted in an arrest, Peecook reported.

Warner “moved in about 10 months ago and it all went downhill from there,” said Chechourka. (Krueger) got really skinny and they started smoking all around the (apartment).

Peecook said there were “indications of past drug use and drug offenses” by Warner and Krueger, but did not give details.

“Management sent a letter to them about 2 1/2 weeks ago saying, ‘The authorities know about you, and you need to shape up or you’re gonna lose your housing,’” said Chechourka.

Peecook said Napa officers had made several welfare checks at Krueger’s home, most recently last week. However, it was unknown whether Napa County Child Protective Services had visited the apartment in response to any neighbors’ complaints, she added.

18. kdgdid

kdgdid New Member

I would hope with all the welfare checks and reports of abuse that some one called CPS.

19. Jan

Jan New Member

What a beautiful, innocent looking little girl. Its so horrible what happened to her. How can people do these things? And why take drugs that lead to doing such awful things?

20. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

A gorgeous little girl. How sad. RIP

From what I'm reading it appears people were taking some action to report what they saw and possible abuse. Drugs around a child is abuse. So sad it's too late, again.

I don't know about meth abuse other than seeing people who were using (not in front of me) or have used it recently or reading about it. It's an ugly drug that turns people into extremely ugly people who could care less about their family, friends or the law. Self gratification first after being down waiting for the next high. Sick stuff.

21. Gene

Gene New Member

Peecook said there were “indications of past drug use and drug offenses” by Warner and Krueger, but did not give details.

Now Peecook is giving details:

"Peecook said both suspects had prior minor offenses in Napa and other counties, a few related to drugs, and police were last called to the residence about a week before the death on a welfare check request on Kayleigh."

Fanjul said Krueger had battled a drug addiction in the past, but "she was doing well for a while."

http://www.contracostatimes.com/bre.../napa-girl-4-found-dead-police-looking-mother

The little girl's father has been arrested for Meth use and is in San Quentin

WhyteboyRyan (Warner) says on Facebook that he works at "Trappin"

According to Urban dictionary

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trappin

"The act of dealing or selling illegal drugs for the accumulation of wealth. Drug dealers often partake in “Trappin”.

This poor little girl was surrounded by drug sellers and drug users all her life.