CA - Keith Green, 27, found deceased, Millbrae, 28 April 2016 *not guilty*

that's my hope.

She could, she virtually could pay for anything BUT the property put up by the 15-20 friends and family members could be seized if she runs.

I'm thinking she won't. She has enough money to get the best lawyer and I guess these folks who put up their property don't think she will run either.

ETA - the other 2 guy didn't even ask for bail because they knew they couldn't make it. I'm wondering if one will turn on her?

so there is a restraining order on her for her kids? I bet she files for visitation now that she is out.

so there is a restraining order on her for her kids? I bet she files for visitation now that she is out.

Yeah I don't know how that works. Calling @gitna1 we need a verified attorney in here:)

ETA - It seems to be a condition of her getting out so I'm curious if she can file for visitation too. Maybe no contact with the kids is another way they are trying to make sure she doesn't flee.

This woman is never going to see the inside of a courtroom...........that kind of money can help you disappear without a trace.

I guess the shame of seeing her sitting in a prison cell was worth 35 million dollars to her family.

They'll let things cool down for a couple of months and then whisk her away in the middle of the night to parts unknown.

This woman is never going to see the inside of a courtroom...........that kind of money can help you disappear without a trace.

I guess the shame of seeing her sitting in a prison cell was worth 35 million dollars to her family.

60+ million from family/friends/business associates. I don't recall why but it was doubled. That would be 15-20 families out some big bucks if she runs.

exactly. shame and pride is part of her culture. I am not surprised she was bailed since they had the means to do so. I just hope whatever happens that she goes not get to disappear w those kids.

They'll let things cool down for a couple of months and then whisk her away in the middle of the night to parts unknown.

either it is nothing to them, or her family doesn't care about screwing these ppl over.

60+ million from family/friends/business associates. I don't recall why but it was doubled. That would be 15-20 families out some big bucks if she runs.

California murder suspect posts unprecedented $35M bail after friends, family help out

Li was rushed out of jail with a bodyguard, wearing a baseball hat and a hood pulled tight around her head. She declined to comment to reporters and was whisked away in a black Cadillac Escalade SUV.

Her lawyer declined to say where Li would live until her September trial, but says she will not return to the suburban San Francisco mansion where she lived and was arrested 10 months ago. She was ordered to live under house arrest and wear an electronic monitoring bracelet.

Li was arrested in May in Hillsborough, a wealthy suburb 20 miles south of San Francisco. She was reportedly arrested in May in her mansion that featured a fleet of exotic cars including a Rolls-Royce and Ferrari.

Her family put up $4 million in cash and -- with the help of friends -- about $70 million in properties, Fox 2 reported, noting that the law requires the equity of the homes to be twice the bail.

“I was surprised at the number of people that came forward,” her attorney said. “She is well-liked in the community and is a straight shooter. I think people believe she is not guilty.”

California requires twice the bail amount if property is used instead of cash. She must remain on house arrest and submit to round-the-clock electronic monitoring until her September trial if she's released Thursday.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/0...aises-unprecedented-35m-bail-via-friends.html

This might help to explain some of the different numbers we are sure to hear in the next few days.

"straight shooter" thats a poor choice of words from her attorney.

This case is probably getting a lot of coverage in China, like the 2003 Chinese Laci Peterson case which ended very sadly (husband killed attorney representing wife's family in a wrongful death lawsuit.)

http://www.mercurynews.com/2008/07/12/new-case-triggers-jurors-painful-memories/

The sensational nine-week trial in Santa Clara County Superior Court attracted heavy coverage from the Chinese press, who dubbed Cai’s wife the “Chinese Laci Peterson,” after the Modesto woman who was killed by her husband, Scott.

Cai, a software engineer, met Deng, a nightclub singer in Shanghai, in an Internet chat room and later flew to China to meet her.

Six weeks after their wedding in 2003, Deng’s body was found floating in the pool of the couple’s Cupertino home, and even though there were bruises and cuts on her body, “all the evidence was circumstantial,” Hepburn said. A wet bloodstain from Deng was found in the house and bloodstains were found in the couple’s bedroom, according to court records. But there were no witnesses and no clear explanation about how the slaying might have happened.

This case is probably getting a lot of coverage in China, like the 2003 Chinese Laci Peterson case which ended very sadly (husband killed attorney representing wife's family in a wrongful death lawsuit.)

http://www.mercurynews.com/2008/07/12/new-case-triggers-jurors-painful-memories/

The sensational nine-week trial in Santa Clara County Superior Court attracted heavy coverage from the Chinese press, who dubbed Cai’s wife the “Chinese Laci Peterson,” after the Modesto woman who was killed by her husband, Scott.

Cai, a software engineer, met Deng, a nightclub singer in Shanghai, in an Internet chat room and later flew to China to meet her.

Six weeks after their wedding in 2003, Deng’s body was found floating in the pool of the couple’s Cupertino home, and even though there were bruises and cuts on her body, “all the evidence was circumstantial,” Hepburn said. A wet bloodstain from Deng was found in the house and bloodstains were found in the couple’s bedroom, according to court records. But there were no witnesses and no clear explanation about how the slaying might have happened.

Jesus Christ!!! I remember when the husband shot the attorney because it happened a couple blocks from my house by west gate mall!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im also tired of the wording "she killed him because she feared losing custody" that wording is trying to elicit sympathy, she orchestrated this because she wanted SOLE CUSTODY AND CONTROL she wanted him to vamoose, gtfoh, let her have the kids and tried to BUY him to go away. they are his kids too....

http://www.mercurynews.com/2011/01/16/jeanine-harms-brother-kills-chief-suspect-then-himself/amp/

Unrelated, but this also happened like a block from the other case, a few years later, by my old house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to ask you if you were still living in the neighborhood when that happened. Already six years. That was so sad. The poor parents. When she first disappeared there were two suspects and then they narrowed it down to one. Then they arrested him with the rug evidence and then had to let him go. This was a good early lengthy article on her disappearance.
http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/03.20.03/harms-0312.html

im also tired of the wording "she killed him because she feared losing custody" that wording is trying to elicit sympathy, she orchestrated this because she wanted SOLE CUSTODY AND CONTROL she wanted him to vamoose, gtfoh, let her have the kids and tried to BUY him to go away. they are his kids too....

Yeah I'm waiting for more facts to come out and I may have to wait for trial but why would she fear losing custody? Usually you've done something to have that fear I would think. So I'm thinking you are right she didn't want to share custody.

yes! I used to go to that peet's, I heard all the sirens and everything!!!!

I was going to ask you if you were still living in the neighborhood when that happened. Already six years. That was so sad. The poor parents. When she first disappeared there were two suspects and then they narrowed it down to one. Then they arrested him with the rug evidence and then had to let him go. This was a good early lengthy article on her disappearance.
http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/03.20.03/harms-0312.html

puh-leeeze cash is king she wasn't going to LOSE custody... she may have had to share it..... she didn't want to share.

she was already pulling "the abuse" card. if he abused her, she would have locked him up.

Yeah I'm waiting for more facts to come out and I may have to wait for trial but why would she fear losing custody? Usually you've done something to have that fear I would think. So I'm thinking you are right she didn't want to share custody.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back