CA - Kerry Graham, 15, & Francine Trimble, 14, Forestville, 16 Dec 1978

Discussion in 'Mendocino County' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Apr 2, 2014.

1. burblestein

burblestein Well-Known Member

The mistake in Kerry's gender was just one of a skein of screwups in handling this case. Websites that stated the girls' went missing after their bodies had been found kept them from being considered by online searchers. The bogus idea they were from the Midwest contaminated the case. And on and on. Read back in this thread, and you will come to the conclusion it was near miraculous they were ever identified.

Now, all we have to do is catch the b*****d who murdered them. I've already turned in the name of Jackie Hovarter; his murder of Danna Walsh CA - CA - Danna Elizabeth Walsh, 16, Rio Dell, 24 August 1984 is strikingly congruent.

2. Paul B.

Paul B. Well-Known Member

We'll always wonder whether the b*****d who murdered them, sexually assaulted Kerry and Francine as well.

3. burblestein

That thought is vile enough to gag a maggot. Unfortunately, he probably did because these murders are twistedly sexual in nature.

4. Paul B.

BTW if it had been Kerry Graham as she looked when she was alive, even these "Three Stooges" investigators would have had no trouble figuring out her gender.
    @burblestein @Lavender Moon

5. burblestein

6. Paul B.

I'm still upset by the sex mis-identification. Wouldn't a girl Kerry's age have started to develop breasts and hips and other signs of growing into a woman? Wouldn't that have shown post-death? Was puberty later in the 1970s?
    @burblestein

7. Lavender Moon

Lavender Moon Well-Known Member

Hi, Paul B., I feel upset about that, too.
    I believe that only Kerry's skeletal remains were found.

8. burblestein

Only scattered bones were retrieved from the drop site. Gender in skeletal remains is difficult to determine until the late teens. Not to defend the pathologist, but that's reality. My personal opinion is that the pathologist should have listed the gender as unknown or uncertain. Then again, I have no medical training.

9. Paul B.

Thanks you guys. I often think I could have been lost to suicide because of chance events. Chance events like the girls fate can strike anyone. I developed breasts because of a weight issue. I was attacked by boys when I was going home from school and also a female student decided that it was the height of insults to tell me "Paul, you need a bra!"

10. Lavender Moon

Lavender Moon Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to learn that, Paul B. I think those experiences may have further developed your innate compassion. Bullies are punks whereas you are a kind and caring soul.

11. Paul B.

Like i said earlier, had it been a (naked) Kerry when she was alive, even The Three Stooges/Keystone Kops that investigated this would have been able to tell her sex. ••••