CA CA - Khadijah Britton, 23, Covelo, 9 Feb 2018 *POI* *Reward*

From the article:

Also, there is a $50,000 reward put up by an anonymous donor.

The case is interesting enough & the family is active in their efforts to find her, to get media attention & seek justice, but it is still getting very little attention in comparison to many other cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The case is interesting enough & the family is active in their efforts to find her, to get media attention & seek justice, but it is still getting very little attention in comparison to many other cases.

Sadly, there are many cases here that don't receive the attention they deserve. Rather than pondering why (which would take us off topic), try sharing the case on social media to get it more attention.

Sadly, there are many cases here that don't receive the attention they deserve. Rather than pondering why (which would take us off topic), try sharing the case on social media to get it more attention.

I have & can't seem to get it going. That's why I keep posting on this thread too...hoping to get the momentum going on WS.

I don't think Khadijah's case will have a positive outcome. She is still missing and her kidnapper is behind bars, not talking. :(

I don't think Khadijah's case will have a positive outcome. She is still missing and her kidnapper is behind bars, not talking. :(

Sadly, I agree. But she still needs to be found.

The found Negis Fallis. He's been arrested & booked on multiple charges, including attempted murder. Family says Khadijah Britton is still missing.

All this is on the FB Missing page. I believe we are allowed to link & discuss info from it. Admin, please delete if I am mistaken.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1911095978933042

Posts on March 4 by KS and GP are interesting, The replies to these posts are interesting and telling as to what the family believes happened to her and where she might be.

Posts on March 4 by KS and GP are interesting, The replies to these posts are interesting and telling as to what the family believes happened to her and where she might be.

Interesting. Some comments allude to the theory is alive & in hiding (under duress) & others seem to think she was killed.

I can't see any recent posts. It seems like his profile is pretty private. Curious as to what you saw.

Are you logged on fb when you checked? I just opened it again from my cell this time and it opened. Look at the comments on the first post at the top. It's the very last one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Are you logged on fb when you checked? I just opened it again from my cell this time and it opened. Look at the comments on the first post at the top. It's the very last one.

So weird...when I click on the link from the Tapatalk app on my phone, it opens his FB profile & I can see posts from 2016, but nothing more recent. When I look up his profile directly in my FB app, I can't see anything besides his basic profile info, photos & friends list. But I can't see a single post.

So weird...when I click on the link from the Tapatalk app on my phone, it opens his FB profile & I can see posts from 2016, but nothing more recent. When I look up his profile directly in my FB app, I can't see anything besides his basic profile info, photos & friends list. But I can't see a single post.

Yep the comment is made in the very first post you see. That post is from 2016. The comment only a week ago.

Yep the comment is made in the very first post you see. That post is from 2016. The comment only a week ago.

Newest comments I see are from 2 yrs ago ..can you guys still see the newer one?

I don't actually see any posts for 2016. Just 3 pictures & none of them have recent comments. So weird!

Suspect pleads not guilty

On Friday, Negie Fallis, 37 of Covelo, who is the primary suspect in Britton’s disappearance, pled not guilty to charges stemming from the January incident, for which he was arrested on Feb. 19. He has not yet been charged in connection with her disappearance. The search for Britton continues, and yesterday a large search and rescue operation took place with more than 100 people, and multiple agencies spending the day searching for Britton in Round Valley. She was not found.

https://www.mendovoice.com/2018/03/fallis-pleads-not-guilty/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back