Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni missing from Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #10

I supplied the link to CA liquor laws. They are very thorough and not up to interpretation, iirc. they are set laws.
There IS wiggle room. Also, if you read it entirely, they allow for catering and alcohol
licenses for rivate events, which they also say minors can drink at if the right guardians are there.
I do not agree with these laws, but there they are.
ieshineon.com/faq/what-is-the-legal-drinking-age-in-california.html
What do you mean by "wiggle room"?

What do you mean by "wiggle room"?
little ways different things can be interpreted by a smart attorney.
this is just an example, but say someone was inebriated at a house party,
and hurt someone badly, and there was a chaperone there, a responsible relative.
Chaperone attorney can say chaperone did not serve him,and witnesses say he arrived drunk..but that chaperone did not know it because he arrived and quickly started a fight when chaperone was outside at the BBQ grill. totally made up example.

Do not really want to do it to dear Jagger, but I am afraid he must go. To be able to
theorize by the process of elimination.
Here is who or what, where I have eliminated from my theory. Not as suspects, but
still active part of investigation.

1.awp. with highest commendations for finding KR.
2.Jagger. detailed and cleared.
3.ping. they already know so does not matter to me.
4.Nick RA too much of a circle

None of these people supplied her with drugs or alcohol. You just have to expect drugs would be part of #2s detailed interview.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

Please move on and stop hyper-focusing on alcohol consumption and related laws and judgmental comments about parenting, etc. It's not like anyone has been charged and it's simply beating a dead horse and putting other members and guests asleep at their keyboards.

Please stay on topic by discussing the specifics of Kiely's case.

Thank you.

When did KR's car go into Prosser Lake?

If KR simply drove from the party and accidentally into the lake, the answer is sometime early 8/6.

Possible foul play scenarios are not that simple - anything could have happened and we can not know what or when.

The fact LE did not find KR's car, while possibly due to lack of sonar expertise, etc., could be due to it not being there.

So I tediously went back through the Placer County Sheriff Office Posts (8/6 - 8/23); Pressers (8/10, 8/12, 8/13, 8/15); and Community Meeting (8/10) on their FB page* looking for any info on water searches. Below is what I found.
  • 8/9 (first water search)
  • 8/10 - 8/11 (dates not specified, but water searches referenced in written updates)
  • 8/12 (1 dive team)
  • 8/13 (2 dive teams) - at Prosser
  • 8/17 (1 dive team)
  • 8/18 (1 dive team)
Note1: Only one post specified Prosser Lake and at the 8/10 Community Meeting Stampede and Boca Lakes were mentioned.
Note2: AWP announced they were heading to Truckee on 8/16 - they said they were arriving 8/19 in the evening (**) - they searched Prosser Lake 8/21.
Note3: I have seen mention in SM that LE searched Prosser 8/9 and 8/10 but could not find that specifically referenced in LE's public material.

So if something nefarious happened to KR - either the night of the party or days later (e.g. abduction), IMO, we might have two time periods of opportunity for a perpetrator(s) to put KR's car into the lake during early, dark, morning hours:

1) 8/6 - 9 (~1-3am), from late the night of the party to before the first active LE water search on 8/9.

2) 8/14 - 16 (~1-3am), a period LE did not search water to before AWP announced they were heading to Truckee.

Sources:
* https://www.facebook.com/profile/100064556774669/search?q=Rodni
** Adventures With Purpose: Who are the divers who discovered body in search for Kiely Rodni?

iirc LE said the phone went dead, ie turned off and then 3 minutes later, SS said KR called. LE never says KR did NOT turn her phone back on and then off again, he said when the last ping was. Maybe she turned it on again, made a quick call and then turned it off. Not sure if it needed to ping again in that short of time after it just pinged before the second call indicating its location to the tower. SS is telling the truth about a second call IMO.

Also not sure if LE can access google maps, IMO they have already, to check if anyone sent KR google map to an after party and she got lost, and all turned around.

Last edited:
When did KR's car go into Prosser Lake?

If KR simply drove from the party and accidentally into the lake, the answer is sometime early 8/6.

Possible foul play scenarios are not that simple - anything could have happened and we can not know what or when.

The fact LE did not find KR's car, while possibly due to lack of sonar expertise, etc., could be due to it not being there.

So I tediously went back through the Placer County Sheriff Office Posts (8/6 - 8/23); Pressers (8/10, 8/12, 8/13, 8/15); and Community Meeting (8/10) on their FB page* looking for any info on water searches. Below is what I found.
  • 8/9 (first water search)
  • 8/10 - 8/11 (dates not specified, but water searches referenced in written updates)
  • 8/12 (1 dive team)
  • 8/13 (2 dive teams) - at Prosser
  • 8/17 (1 dive team)
  • 8/18 (1 dive team)
Note1: Only one post specified Prosser Lake and at the 8/10 Community Meeting Stampede and Boca Lakes were mentioned.
Note2: AWP announced they were heading to Truckee on 8/16 - they said they were arriving 8/19 in the evening (**) - they searched Prosser Lake 8/21.
Note3: I have seen mention in SM that LE searched Prosser 8/9 and 8/10 but could not find that specifically referenced in LE's public material.

So if something nefarious happened to KR - either the night of the party or days later (e.g. abduction), IMO, we might have two time periods of opportunity for a perpetrator(s) to put KR's car into the lake during early, dark, morning hours:

1) 8/6 - 9 (~1-3am), from late the night of the party to before the first active LE water search on 8/9.

2) 8/14 - 16 (~1-3am), a period LE did not search water to before AWP announced they were heading to Truckee.

Sources:
* https://www.facebook.com/profile/100064556774669/search?q=Rodni
** Adventures With Purpose: Who are the divers who discovered body in search for Kiely Rodni?
you are our star researcher, @RedHaus! thank you for putting this together

iirc there were some junior class guys blocking the road out of there and making a great big ruckus. She could have been way behind everyone else, and saw the roadblock from way behind, remember SS was ahead of her, thats when the call happened and then leaving she accidentally turned towards the lake, lost control trying to turn back around, no one saw her go in.

ADMIN WARNING:

It has been said numerous times that JW has been cleared. That remains the case unless/until LE advises otherwise. They have not done so.

The next member to make insinuations, cast aspersions, make direct or indirect accusations in that regard will be permanently removed from this discussion.

I have to say I've never seen a road look like that. I know we all have different experiences, and see things differently, but that just looks like water to me.

Obviously MOO. YMMV.

Thanks for saying that, I was thinking the same thing. Also, aren’t the roads at Prosser dirt/gravel roads, not asphalt? That picture, to me, doesn’t look anything like a dirt road at night. IMO. There was even a video posted at one time.

Last edited:
I have to say I've never seen a road look like that. I know we all have different experiences, and see things differently, but that just looks like water to me.

Obviously MOO. YMMV.
But what if you were on mushrooms and/or "inebriated"? I can definitely see the resemblance based on psilocybin experiences.

View attachment 369348
here is a picture of water by a lakeshore at night. To me, it also looks like a road. I looked up optical illusions, lake, night.

https://www.bing.com/images/searchv...6268E10BD01DF03A9ED80D4736F6&selectedIndex=91
Yes. Early on I described almost driving off a boat ramp into a lake myself. It was dark and foggy and I turned onto the ramp instead of going about a hundred yards and turning out of the parking lot. I was only driving about 5 miles an hour, it was foggy, and even when I was about 10 feet from the water I still thought the lake was a continuation of the road. I had three kids in the car and still remember how frightening it was.

In Kiely's case, she would have had a longer stretch of beach in front of her, but if she was going 15 or 20 mph, she may not have had time to stop. If I remember correctly, there was very little moonlight by the time of the accident, so there probably wouldn't have been much of a reflection off the water.

I also still think it's possible that she was driving on the beach, as some suggested in earlier threads.

So I’m assuming in November when presumably the toxicology reports are back, we’ll get an official statement from NCSO as to cause and manner of death, and accidental or foul play ruling….

Nevada County Sheriff's Office has refused to confirm or deny whether they suspect foul play until they wrap on their investigation into her death.

The Sun article seems to suggest that Kiely's family wants to remind peole that they are part of a community and that has to be respected. Sadly its where they live have a business, and even if they wanted to leave the community this horror would follow them everywhere that what happened one sad evening/night. Unfortunately Kiely's family can't hide, can't say what they really feel, simply can't escape what happened that night. Wherever they go the internet will make sure that family is not oblivious, also to scrutiny by what they say and how it effects those who were at that party on that night. Poor family, daughter died and they are the ones who have to give the respect. Afterall its the community and the internet is there to make sure this is the order of things.

Yes. Early on I described almost driving off a boat ramp into a lake myself. It was dark and foggy and I turned onto the ramp instead of going about a hundred yards and turning out of the parking lot. I was only driving about 5 miles an hour, it was foggy, and even when I was about 10 feet from the water I still thought the lake was a continuation of the road. I had three kids in the car and still remember how frightening it was.

In Kiely's case, she would have had a longer stretch of beach in front of her, but if she was going 15 or 20 mph, she may not have had time to stop. If I remember correctly, there was very little moonlight by the time of the accident, so there probably wouldn't have been much of a reflection off the water.

I also still think it's possible that she was driving on the beach, as some suggested in earlier threads.
She would only be able to get to the water after driving on the beach. There is also elevaion to consider. Its not straight flat into the water from the road. There's somewhat of a grade going down towards the water before driving onto the beach from the road.

Do not really want to do it to dear Jagger, but I am afraid he must go. To be able to
theorize by the process of elimination.
Here is who or what, where I have eliminated from my theory. Not as suspects, but
still active part of investigation.

1.awp. with highest commendations for finding KR.
2.Jagger. detailed and cleared.
3.ping. they already know so does not matter to me.
4.Nick RA too much of a circle

None of these people supplied her with drugs or alcohol. You just have to expect drugs would be part of #2s detailed interview.
If people saw her stumbling around and didn't say anything nor help her then what? That is also a serious culpability issue IMO. It wasn't every man for himself as it sounds the tone here. Underage people left to their own devices and no one shared anyhing. I cannot wrap my head around that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back