Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni missing from Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #10

SFPI
These AXIS Q-6055 cameras have 32x zoom capability and have a range of 120 miles at night shooting infrared. The operations center has crystal clear footage they view on wall size panels
@Curiosa20 do you mind if i ask where you found what kind of camera that is?
I've looked on that website but cannot see it. I may have missed it.

Now that we've seen GH's enhanced video it might be helpful to go back to the original video - ALERTCalifornia - Alder Hill - and study the same time frame.

For one thing it's easier to differentiate between car headlights and headlight reflections. For example, the light across from Kiely's last position isn't another car across the lake, it's her headlights shining on the water.

And in the original video Kiely's car doesn't come into clear view until about 12:31:50. Gray's video was definitely helpful but the overlay that helped us see the cars better also suppressed some finer content. IMO it's worth comparing the two. MOO.
That's what I'm doing now. I've watched it several times. I'm particularly interested in the two cars that separate from each other right about 12:30 am. It may be more than two cars. I'm not totally sure if the car that goes up the road isn't the one that ends up in the lake. Is there any way to zoom in without his overlays?

What I'm trying to do is hold my computer pointer where the other car is that is more uphill when the cars separate. I'm not totally convinced that car ever leaves the screen. It's hard to make it out though in the footage. I also think it might be more than 2 cars in the "conference." It would be helpful if I could figure out how to zoom it. There's a white filminess that comes right at an inopportune moment but it seems like I can keep my pointer on the one car that ends up in the water.

There are also more cars a few minutes after the car goes in the lake that come up to that place that might be the overlook to the beach? they shine lights toward the camera again.

That might actually be the 'caravan" footage I saw, starting at 12:37 am ish. I'm trying to figure out if it was the same car/cars from the "conference." It seems like they turned the bend and then sat there until 12:37 am. Then two cars round the bend, and the third goes back to that spot where its lights shine at the camera and sits there.

Last edited:
@Curiosa20 do you mind if i ask where you found what kind of camera that is?
I've looked on that website but cannot see it. I may have missed it.
Check out the monitor screens through the link.
..”The high-definition ALERTWildfire cameras are able to pan, tilt, zoom and perform 360-degree sweeps approximately every two minutes with 12 high-definition frames per sweep. The cameras also provide 24-hour monitoring with near-infrared night vision capabilities. Each camera can view as far as 60 miles on a clear day and 120 miles on a clear night. Fire agencies and utilities can access actionable real-time data to confirm 911 calls, triangulate on the location of fires at their earliest stages and make critical decisions during and after wildfires.”

Gray Hughes currently has a yt live analyzing the fire cam footage:

Discuss the Kiely Rodni Footage of Car Going into Water
This isn't proof Kiely herself drove, herself into the water. If it is infact footage of a vehicle going into the water. Then who was in the other car with head lights pointing at the camera and it pulling off after the headlights disappear.

No one can say this is Kiely for a fact from footage too far away to see the driver. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out the monitor screens through the link.
..”The high-definition ALERTWildfire cameras are able to pan, tilt, zoom and perform 360-degree sweeps approximately every two minutes with 12 high-definition frames per sweep. The cameras also provide 24-hour monitoring with near-infrared night vision capabilities. Each camera can view as far as 60 miles on a clear day and 120 miles on a clear night. Fire agencies and utilities can access actionable real-time data to confirm 911 calls, triangulate on the location of fires at their earliest stages and make critical decisions during and after wildfires.”

BBM

this to me says that it's more still images than actual video. Enough still images linked together can appear to be video but aren't technically video.
something like stop motion photography.

or this: still image film similar to old silent movies

yes, So heartbreaking
If only there was a car directly ahead of her,
maybe she could have re-think her position and direction ?

@indicolite22 that was very informative

So sad.
But yet no one can see who's in the car or driving. And there is another vehicle at 00.39 that looks to drive off from the area not in the straight line of cars previous

As you can see, the best fishing is at 2 am. Not being argumentative, and really dont want to go back over these fishing reports. The reason they were brought up in the first place was to establish that there would be fishers in the reservoir and there were.
If LE did indeed say that activities and recreation could continue to provide more eyes, they were most certainly also talking about night fishing as well.

View attachment 371236
I don't disagree with that, but the thing is no one saw her so even if someone was fishing at that time of night it doesn't answer that question. If someone was fishing why didn't they hear a car go into the water as in driving. Either the car was pushed in because it wasn't running or there was no one there to see it go into the water. So which is it? If there was someone there then they would have called LE to let them know a car went under. I'm not disputing what you are saying but I am factoring these things in also.

Camera info, @customCF
The cameras are part of a convoluted neural network- lol. The AI systems are extraordinary.
I haven’t verified yet but I’m wondering if Gray did his video from the time lapse function on the Alert website.
thanks for finding this and posting it.

It's both interesting and a bit creepy what can be done with AI and machine learning.
Although I suspect more can be done that the general public doesn't know about
MOO

The cameras that caught the lights (to me they look like blurry lights) and the other lights in that footage seem to be very close to the lights heading towards the water. To me the distance of all the lights is not clear. All the lights look blurry. How do we know its not something else entering the water? What about an angler's boat with lights on it? IMO those lights could be anything. Unless LE says that it is so I will judge for myself. What about an angler who didn't hear the car driving into the water at the beach. So that still means no one saw Kiely's car go in nor hear it drive in nor see lights go into the water.

The cameras that caught the lights (to me they look like blurry lights) and the other lights in that footage seem to be very close to the lights heading towards the water. To me the distance of all the lights is not clear. All the lights look blurry. How do we know its not something else entering the water? What about an angler's boat with lights on it? IMO those lights could be anything. Unless LE says that it is so I will judge for myself. What about an angler who didn't hear the car driving into the water at the beach. So that still means no one saw Kiely's car go in nor hear it drive in nor see lights go into the water.
So.. you saying an anglers boat came from the woods and into the water? If you say so.

So.. you saying an anglers boat came from the woods and into the water? If you say so.
So those are woods? I see the fork in the road. Those woods seem farther away to me. Like I said the distance doesn't do the image justice. Were anglers camping in the wwods? How do we know? No one heard the car driving into the water no one saw the lights go into the water. A blurry image of lights can be anything.

Last edited:
So those are woods? I see the fork in the road. Those woods seem farther away to me. Like I said the distance doesn't do the image justice. Were anglers camping in the wwods? How do we know? No one heard the car driving into the water no one saw the lights go into the water. A blurry image of lights can be anything.
At least I see the woods quite clearly.
Again, if it was anglers coming from the woods to the shore that would be one hell of a boat launch from speed.

I guess we are just seeing things very differently.

All seem to have been over in less than a minute. Party goers taking their leave to various directions, engines, possibly music from the cars and chatter (not to mention drunk people who dont see nor understand things so clearly), and from the look of it (absence of headlights) no one really near the accident site on that exact very short time period, theres no wonder why no one saw nor hear anything relevant.

But again, it can very well be me whos reading the video wrong.

Did anyone else notice this—In Gray’s video, IIRC, I think he said people reported headlights going into the water that night, unless I misunderstood. That’s the first I’d heard of that.

Did anyone else notice this—In Gray’s video, IIRC, I think he said people reported headlights going into the water that night, unless I misunderstood. That’s the first I’d heard of that.
I caught that too - In the “Discuss the Kiely Rodni…” video at around 15:45 he says “…there was people who thought they saw something - headlights going into the water…”
I wonder where these people were - on the other side of the reservoir?

MOO

I'm so confused. I need to catch up though, scrolling to find the correct link to watch.

Reactions: IDK

Anglers boat with lights on it entering the water at 12:33 AM? At the exact spot where Kiely’s car sank at 12:33 AM? Judge for yourself?

I’m confused why so many are trying to make conspiracies out of this video or disprove the video when it exactly matches and corroborates all the evidence we have.

Intoxicated young driver likely driving alone because friends ditched her.

Very dark night after moon had set, possibly hazy or foggy.

Driver in a hurry because late for curfew.

Phone last ping at 12:33 AM

Car found underwater straight down slope from wrong turn with only missing driver inside.

Now there is a VIDEO!!! of headlights (quickly steadily without stopping) driving down the road, like all the other headlights before and after it, but making a wrong turn, unlike all the other headlights before and after it, and driving straight down into the water and disappearing 60 or 80 feet from shore right at 12:33 AM. Right where the car was later found.

What is there possibly to still question and doubt?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back