Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I agree fully that this type of scenario is a real possibility. I’m sorry it happened to your sister.

The only question I have: Where is the vehicle? If a guy offered to drive her in her own vehicle with nefarious intentions, what became of her vehicle afterwards?
Park it at a Walmart, downtown or hospital parking garage, cheap motel, apt. complex, etc.

Park it at a Walmart, downtown or hospital parking garage, cheap motel, apt. complex, etc.
True. At this point there must be an all points bulletin out on it, though, so it’s sure to be discovered at those types of locations. If it is hidden in a garage or pushed into water, that’s another story.

So <modsnip> is the ex? He’s staying at Kiely’s and is helping search?
I think that’s the deal? Although, in that interview he was searching in Reno and was very vocal about finding her alive and well as if maybe she ran away for awhile.
Of course, that could be because any other alternative is unthinkable. JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that’s the deal? Although, in that interview he was searching in Reno and was very vocal about finding her alive and well as if maybe she ran away for awhile.
Of course, that could be because any other alternative is unthinkable. JMO.
The quote from her mom was in the first 24-48 hours after she was missing. It’s entirely possible (and seems likely from the Fox interview posted just now) he’s back in Reno now.

Interview with Kiely's boyfriend
@1:45 in video Kate Cuno spent Friday afternoon with Kiely, made cream brûlée all was normal

@1:40 in video Jagger Westfall received message from Kiely at 10:30 pm responding to him saying he had a bad day. She said “I’m sorry you are going through that”

(“They” were in Reno the day before the party - who? Kiely and Jagger?)

@megs1477 can you please add this to your excellent timeline?

I hope mods can pin it to the beginning of the thread.

Last edited:
@1:45 Kate Cuno spent Friday afternoon with Kiely.

@megs1477 can you please add this to your excellent timeline?

I hope mods can pin it to the beginning of the thread.

This is all giving me headaches.

Was KR also last seen in Reno on Friday? Is that what is coming out of this strange video / conversation?:confused:

The way I’m understanding it is that there are two boys; an unnamed ex who lives in Napa and is staying with the family AND the current boyfriend <modsnip>
I get the feeling it's just the one boy. I think there's been crossed wires somewhere. I think either MSM have it wrong or SS does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has Sami said whether she tried to stop Kiely from driving? I thought it was weird she said Kiely was too drunk to drive and she didn't want to get in the car with her but apparently didn't try to intervene and stop her???

The (ex?) boyfriend's interview was interesting - the fact he decided to go looking for her in Reno and was going to one specific spot made me think she'd done something like this before...although if he thought she might have gone to Reno, who does he think she might have made contact with between then and now or when she arrived (which would have been the middle of the night).

Here is the snippet from Kiely’s mother that I referenced above re: ex-boyfriend-

“Rodni-Nieman noted that her daughter is not in a relationship and said Kiely's ex-boyfriend, who previously moved away, came up and has been staying with her family to aid in the search.” Source

Hey everyone,

Please don't start using names that have not been in MSM or released by LE. The OP that contained a specific name was removed.

Also, please do not post information that may interfere with a police investigation. Websleuths isn't in the business of tipping people off in the event they are following the discussion.

Thank you.

True. At this point there must be an all points bulletin out on it, though, so it’s sure to be discovered at those types of locations. If it is hidden in a garage or pushed into water, that’s another story.
As we recently learned in the Chrissy Powell case, cars can sit in parking lots for weeks without being noticed, even with a posted BOLO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam