Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this is the most probably theory I have heard yet. Law Enforcement is pushing very hard to get information from people at the party. They have search exhaustively along her route home.

It is very hard to hide a vehicle. A garage or vacant property is a definite possibility. It reminds me of the case in Michigan? where the ex-girlfriend hid the car in a shed on the property of the elderly man she was caring for. It was discovered many years later when the man died and his property was sold. I believe they never found the boyfriends body.
Agreed.
That's the law..fair enough. Does this also apply to newly built houses without people living there yet?
yes for any home, I believe.

Didn't Kiely message her mom around 11:30pm saying she would be leaving the party & heading home within the next 45 minutes or so? That time matches up to the time where she was believed to have left. She also told her friend that she had found a ride home. I'm not sure I agree with the idea she attended an afterparty.

Are they still searching the water?

Do you think there is a possibility they have narrowed down some suspects but they are claiming they have no leads so the suspects don’t run?
No idea on either. I hope they are still searching the water until they are 100% sure there is no vehicle in Prosser. It is possible they will drain Prosser later this year, in the fall, if she still isn’t found by then.

Suddenly I have slow tears falling. Your post affected me. Kiely isn’t going to walk through her front door, is she? There will be no miracle for Kiely Rondi. I knew better than to become so invested in a child’s case. I’ve learned the hard way. I still haven’t gotten over Gannon Stauch yet. I won’t even go back to that thread even though it’s still active. I can’t. I mostly post articles and updates now on threads and rarely get so involved. I just don't. I just won’t. Kiely reminds me so much of my granddaughters, I couldn’t help myself. Oh my, this is so heartbreaking. Perhaps the only thing that can surpass the pain of losing a loved one is the misery of not ever knowing what has happened to them or who may be held accountable.
Your posts show you are such a sweet gentle soul, I am sending you hugs.

Didn't Kiely message her mom around 11:30pm saying she would be leaving the party & heading home within the next 45 minutes or so? That time matches up to the time where she was believed to have left. She also told her friend that she had found a ride home. I'm not sure I agree with the idea she attended an afterparty.

The other way round. Sami, the friend, told Kiely, she found a ride home (initially Kiely was supposed to drive Sami).

The mystery store moment video surveillance photo clip bothers me. I understand it is cut from a video but the body language, the position of her hands and looking down seems odd, almost as if saying- this? Is this ok?
Why did it take 3 days to identify the clothing she was wearing and why did she change pants but wear a spaghetti strap body suit out to the woods?
That looks like a clothing store.. was she alone, shopping? Where was she between 6 and 10 when she allegedly arrived at the campground with Megs? I think that timeline gap could be important.
Also- Kiely’s father is righteously shocked by his community’s and neighbors seeming cynicism and lack of forthright support. He is so right calling them out for the safety and well being of all their children and youth.

The mystery store moment video surveillance photo clip bothers me. I understand it is cut from a video but the body language, the position of her hands and looking down seems odd, almost as if saying- this? Is this ok?
Why did it take 3 days to identify the clothing she was wearing and why did she change pants but wear a spaghetti strap body suit out to the woods?
That looks like a clothing store.. was she alone, shopping? Where was she between 6 and 10 when she allegedly arrived at the campground with Megs? I think that timeline gap could be important.
Also- Kiely’s father is righteously shocked by his community’s and neighbors seeming cynicism and lack of forthright support. He is so right calling them out for the safety and well being of all their children and youth.
to me she is wearing skater type clothes and walking with a certain gait. she looks like shes looking forward to her evening to me.

Why do you say she changed pants? Body suits are in right now
Surveillance video snapshot is probably the best shot they had of her full outfit. I would not read anything into the body language as it is a snapshot of her moving.

Suddenly I have slow tears falling. Your post affected me. Kiely isn’t going to walk through her front door, is she? There will be no miracle for Kiely Rondi. I knew better than to become so invested in a child’s case. I’ve learned the hard way. I still haven’t gotten over Gannon Stauch yet. I won’t even go back to that thread even though it’s still active. I can’t. I mostly post articles and updates now on threads and rarely get so involved. I just don't. I just won’t. Kiely reminds me so much of my granddaughters, I couldn’t help myself. Oh my, this is so heartbreaking. Perhaps the only thing that can surpass the pain of losing a loved one is the misery of not ever knowing what has happened to them or who may be held accountable.

We aren’t giving up hope for a miracle yet! I wish with all my heart that she’s still found alive.

Do you have a link with her father’s statements?

Surveillance video snapshot is probably the best shot they had of her full outfit. I would not read anything into the body language as it is a snapshot of her moving.
SS said and I believe the description says she had on different pants- green Dickies.

So that press conference was interesting....Anyone catch that the Sheriff debunked the alleged BF's claim to go to him for tips and that they take anything to LE? LE stated in the presser that wasn't true and the only tip line they have is to go through them.

She was wearing a green Dicky at the party and black sneakers. At least she changed sneakers.

So that press conference was interesting....Anyone catch that the Sheriff debunked the alleged BF's claim to go to him for tips and that they take anything to LE? LE stated in the presser that wasn't true and the only tip line they have is to go through them.
The "boyfriend" interview was bizarre to me. I know they're young but his description of the text exchange was just weird. He said he told her he had a bad day and she responded with "I'm sorry you're going through that".

Necklaces shown in photo at press release today. Told searchers to be on look out for these as KR typically is wearing these 3 necklaces.
Little vent of frustration here but if they haven’t found a big silver suv yet I’m thinking it will be much more difficult to locate necklaces at this point.

1660253602078.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member