Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.

The more I see people blame the outsiders and those adults that showed up, the more I worry people could be missing that if she was hurt by someone, it could have very well been someone she knew, from town, personally.

The party was a party they had in the past for past graduating classes. So who is to say some of these young adults that showed up, were not older siblings returning to party with their newly graduated sibling and brought home some friends from college? SS probably knew that and it had probably happened in the past.
I get you. It is LE themselves that seem focused on getting people from the party to talk, when it’s not known if anyone there actually saw her leave. She could have left alone and met up with someone 30 miles away, for all we know. She could have made a wrong turn and ended up in a ditch or the reservoir. Personally, I think the latter is more likely. But MSM, reports from her friends, and press conferences have been focused on the party and the participants, so that’s what we have to discuss.

jmo

Something else to consider (for myself too) is how difficult it will be to find Kiely in the surrounding terrain and waterways. Does anyone know about the story of Phillip Kreycik? It took them 3 weeks to find him and he was found 200 yards from the trail.

But there is no indication that KR is missing because of who was at the party. From the allegation itself, these guys are always at the parties because, and I quote, "Cocaine is expensive" and teens just don't have the money to purchase it. Your allegations that they are predatory are unfounded.
As for now there is no indication at all about why Kiely is missing. And it's not improbable that some of these older guys that attended this party might have been predatory. It's quite probable a guy like that would not even thin about himself as a predator. Make a girl drunken into oblivion, or slip a little pill into her drink... You would be surprised for how many men sex with an unconscious woman is not rape.

We have to remember too, that the adult dudes who bring drugs into teen parties are not angels or saints. When they give drugs for free, they do that for business, to hook the new "customers" in. Usually, though, they sell these drugs.

If they could interview every single person from that party, it could give a better picture of Kiely’s leaving. I cannot believe that no one paid attention to an attractive teen, inebriated or otherwise. With that many eyes, someone was looking.

Her mother stated in a earlier article, about moving to he lodge, that she was being home schooled through a supportive school. The Forest Charter School states that they support alternative learning and home schooling. If you look at the building they have in Truckee, it would not support 700 students (looks like 35 on a good day).
I use a similar program with my son and he is primarily homeschooled and then attends a co op once a week for fun things/some electives. it is confusing but definitely real.

I don't think that California has a lot of lic plate cameras, other that toll cameras.
I don't think it is just CA. The city/county I live in has a population of over 75k and we have exactly one traffic camera light on a well traveled road. We also have 3 on/off exits ramps for I95 which runs up the east coast no traffic cameras anywhere on those lights.

Kiely Rodni’s mother defends law enforcement over Amber Alert​

Kiely Rodni’s mother has defended the efforts of law enforcement and urged people not to focus on the lack of an Amber Alert in her daughter’s case.

Officials have said they agree with the public on the issue but – under state law – the case does not meet the criteria for an alert as there is no evidence Kiely was abducted.
“This Amber Alert thing, it was frustrating,” said Ms Rodni-Nieman. Pointing to the law enforcement officials on stage, she said that “they share our frustration”.

“There is no one behind me right now that doesn’t agree an Amber Alert should have been issued immediately.”

She continued: “But to focus on what is right isn’t helpful and doesn’t move forward… the lack of any movement forward is not for a lack of resource or want or determination from everyone who stands behind me. Let’s focus on asking questions that lead to positive results.”

“Maybe we can use this opportunity to… maybe go to the state legislature that may be more effective in changing that,” she said. “Even if it doesn’t change it today or tomorrow or for Kiely at all maybe it can change it for someone else…

She later told KOLO 8 News Now that her daughter is a beautiful human with interest in so many things, including music.

“She is so interested in science and in medicine and in cooking. She taught herself how to cook. She taught herself how to bake chocolate cakes from scratch when she was young and they’re good,” said Lindsey while smiling. “They’re light and fluffy, and I don’t even like chocolate cake but I like the cakes that she makes.”

Through the heartbreaking testimony, the Placer County Sheriff’s Office is asking everyone to stay positive and sending the message that no information is too small.

“Put yourself in their shoes and be courageous for them,” said Captain Troy Minton-Sander.

Hmmm isn't SS at least a couple of years older than Kiely? Either way this thinking on her part is problematic. Underage drinking with unsupervised adults who are also drinking in the very dark woods is a recipe for life long trauma.
Personally, I can't throw stones. I did a lot of stupid things when I was a teenager, also. I would never say it led to "life long trauma" though. We are, today, merely a result of our life experiences.

I get you. It is LE themselves that seem focused on getting people from the party to talk, when it’s not known if anyone there actually saw her leave. She could have left alone and met up with someone 30 miles away, for all we know. She could have made a wrong turn and ended up in a ditch or the reservoir. Personally, I think the latter is more likely. But MSM, reports from her friends, and press conferences have been focused on the party and the participants, so that’s what we have to discuss.

jmo

I have always leaned close to the obvious theory that KR accidentally ended up in the water in her car, and I probably still think that but it does nag at me that LE don't seem even 80% sure that this is the case,there seems to be a vibe that maybe they have extra info that the general public don't and that they do suspect foul play.
I also don't like the closeness in time of her phone disappearing barely minutes after her last reported phone conversation which,if the reported conversation is truthful, happened whilst she was still at the party site and not in her car. It's such a short space of time and I find myself wondering if that last phonecall was a code for "I'm in a situation and need an out".
I just can't pick one strong feeling here if you know what I mean?.

All MOO

Kiely Rodni’s mother defends law enforcement over Amber Alert​

Kiely Rodni’s mother has defended the efforts of law enforcement and urged people not to focus on the lack of an Amber Alert in her daughter’s case.

Officials have said they agree with the public on the issue but – under state law – the case does not meet the criteria for an alert as there is no evidence Kiely was abducted.
“This Amber Alert thing, it was frustrating,” said Ms Rodni-Nieman. Pointing to the law enforcement officials on stage, she said that “they share our frustration”.

“There is no one behind me right now that doesn’t agree an Amber Alert should have been issued immediately.”

She continued: “But to focus on what is right isn’t helpful and doesn’t move forward… the lack of any movement forward is not for a lack of resource or want or determination from everyone who stands behind me. Let’s focus on asking questions that lead to positive results.”

“Maybe we can use this opportunity to… maybe go to the state legislature that may be more effective in changing that,” she said. “Even if it doesn’t change it today or tomorrow or for Kiely at all maybe it can change it for someone else…

For what it’s worth I don’t think the amber alert criteria should be changed. We already have tons of investigative resources for mysterious situations that are uncertain.

It is a huge jump to basically deputize the entire public to join in an investigation, and the criteria for that should be very very high so that the public is not called on every week, anytime you can’t get a hold of someone for a day.

Overuse will make the public numb to the resource, and it is most effective when a child is kidnapped and in a certain car with a certain license plate that is known and can be broadcast to the public to be on the lookout.

In this case, there is absolutely not one speck of evidence that she was abducted or her car left a 10 mile radius and so it is quite presumptuous to call on the entire region or state to get involved with an emergency abduction alert.

LE has been dealt a tough hand here. All they can do is methodically go through the possibilities and eliminate them 1 by 1. Search the video, search the phones in that area at 12:30, search the water and the ravines, ask the kids.

I wonder if they have thought to make a site where attendees can anonymously post all of the pictures they took that night so the family and her closest friends can look through them. She might be in the background somewhere.

I also don't like the closeness in time of her phone disappearing barely minutes after her last reported phone conversation which,if the reported conversation is truthful, happened whilst she was still at the party site and not in her car. It's such a short space of time and I find myself wondering if that last phonecall was a code for "I'm in a situation and need an out".
I just can't pick one strong feeling here if you know what I mean?.

All MOO

SS has stated that in that last call Kiely asked her if she needed a ride, even though just a few minutes before SS had indicated she hadn't. Could have been repeating herself intentionally as some sort of signal? Or that for one reason or another she was feeling particularly pressured by someone to stay and was hoping if she called SS in front of them and got a "yes, I actually do need a ride" she'd be able to get away?

I would hope that LE is hunting down every single person who was at that party through pictures, word of mouth, etc. I realize they need search warrants for anything formal but a simple “mind if we look around?” can probably do wonders in picking up suspicious/shifty behavior. Who would say no, unless they’ve got something to hide?

If they could interview every single person from that party, it could give a better picture of Kiely’s leaving. I cannot believe that no one paid attention to an attractive teen, inebriated or otherwise. With that many eyes, someone was looking.

That could well have been the problem, someone was paying attention.

“Within the only 10 minutes I was there, I literally had a group of five guys, try to come get me to take as many bong rips as I could forcefully, without my boyfriend present,” Magdalene Larson, Keily’s best friend, said.

“There was a lot of guys that did approach us,” Smith said. “Definitely, I was getting a gut feeling that during that party that something, something just didn’t feel right with the number of people that were there and how old some of these people were.”

“From the number of people who did show up, it was scary. It was really scary,” Smith recalled.

Kiely's best friend, Sami Smith, 18, was one of the last people to speak to the teen on the night she went missing and exclusively told The U.S. Sun that there were "sketchy, older guys" at the event.
Pretty much what I said she said.. except for the quote from the "Sun." Not sure if that is an actual quote, or if they split it up (as they tend to do with quotes).

You highlight the word "old." I'm just not sure what she meant when she said that. It's speculation to assume she meant "people that were much older than she was" when she could simply be referring to the age of the people that came over from the other areas. Since we don't know how old those people were, they could just as easily be teens as adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer