Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transmission would be cut off immediately. Just because the phone is waterproof, that doesn’t mean it can send or receive signals under water, which it cannot. It just means that when it is removed from the water it will not have been irreversibly damaged.
Ahhh. Thanks! That's important!! I'll edit my post since it's misleading. Need to keep things in order instead of just posting something. Thanks again.

I’ve been following these threads since the beginning. One thing that has been sticking out in my mind is Sami and someone else in some article I read basically saying that Kiely was wasted and in no position to drive…if that was the case, why would it have been top of mind for Kiely to check Sami got a ride. I am 39 but was quite the partier when I was younger and once I was under the influence of anything (alcohol or whatever else) - I just cared about having fun in the moment, I was not staying on top of what my friends were or weren’t doing. I went to a lot of after parties and likely put myself in unsafe situations. I found all kinds of ways to get permission to extend curfews without my mom having a clue…teens and young adults can be creative in that way. Based on my past experiences and hearing what little clear info we have gotten I think something happened at an after party that she either drive to or was driven to or she’s sadly in the water :( Thinking of her friends, family and general community.

That is the logical resolution- call 911.
But- the people that were there are probably afraid that because of drug use and furnishing drugs and/or alcohol to a minor - they could be held liable.
What if someone was already on probation, getting ready to leave for college, have parents with some kind of clout, or just flat out panicked and want to distance themselves from the situation.
Sometimes, younger people don't have the rationale that someone over 30 might. Panic can distort how a situation is handled.

JMO
I see.
But...
Wasn't KR seen at the party by somebody's cousins?

Hmm...
But if it was an accident, why didn't A, B, C just call 911 emergency number?

Accidents happen.

MOO
Just a guess but perhaps one of them didn't just give her the drugs but was actively dealing them? Alternatively, maybe they mishandled her overdosing and thought they would be held liable. In either case I think it could've likely been caused by the people KR was with freaking out. Maybe they thought she was dead at one point but was actively overdosing and when they realized she was still alive they also realized they were in trouble for not bringing her to a hospital. Similar stuff happens in college. I guess what I'm getting at is maybe it is more of a manslaughter/accident situation that was seriously mishandled and maybe covered up by some of the people present.

Just a guess but perhaps one of them didn't just give her the drugs but was actively dealing them? Alternatively, maybe they mishandled her overdosing and thought they would be held liable. In either case I think it could've likely been caused by the people KR was with freaking out. Maybe they thought she was dead at one point but was actively overdosing and when they realized she was still alive they also realized they were in trouble for not bringing her to a hospital. Similar stuff happens in college. I guess what I'm getting at is maybe it is more of a manslaughter/accident situation that was seriously mishandled and maybe covered up by some of the people present.
Well, these things have been known to happen, there’s no denying that.
So it’s not outside the realm of possibility….

… and because this was a mix of teens + illegal drinking and drug use I’m certain the FBI is pondering this type of scenario as one among various possibilities.

I also don't like the closeness in time of her phone disappearing barely minutes after her last reported phone conversation which,if the reported conversatio

I’m finding it hard to believe that she was at the party that entire time. Here's a potential alternative series of events.

Between when KR is seen on surveillance cam in Truckee and ~9, something happens to her.

Three people are with her when that thing happens and they spend the next few hours whipping up a plan.

Two people go with her phone to the party - I'll just refer to them as person A and person B. One person, Person C, is already at the party. The two hand off the phone to Person C.

Person A and Person B leave the party. Person A will hold onto both person A and B's phones for the remainder of the night to allow the phones to ping far away from KR's phone and give them an alibi. Person B will take KR's car and drive it as far away as possible to a predetermined location and hide it there and wait to be picked up by Person A. Person A will send a text to KR's phone sometime during this time period to "prove" that they had their phone with them and had really left the party and that both of them are alive and well and not with KR. Person A then leaves to go pick up person B from the car drop site that they both had agreed on ahead of time. Person A leaves both person A and person B's phone behind at home or wherever they went to after leaving the party, while Person A goes to pick up B from the drop site.

Person C meanwhile, spends the night with KR's phone. Person C will claim they were with KR in KR's car charging phones but never be seen with KR at the party. Person C replies to the messages sent to KR's phone and helps construct a completely divergent timeline to throw off the police. Right before she leaves the party, Person C calls their own phone from KR's phone and then ditches it somewhere. Person C gets in the car with a random group of people and heads home.

No idea where KR's body would fit into all of this but wouldn't be surprised if it is in the car that was ditched and will likely not be found for quite some time as it is in a completely different direction from the search.

Let me know if there are obvious flaws in this theory. It's just that, a theory - because a lot of this doesn't add up to me!
I like your analysis ! I am also wondering why LE would not have posted ANY photo provided by someone at the party. That would be the last time seen Kiely and not from a camera shoot in a store. To me, it's because there was not photo taken of her because she was never at the party !

I see.
But...
Wasn't KR seen at the party by somebody's cousins?
I heard of one person saying they saw her but from looking at the only photo I saw of the event it looked like there were a lot of girls there that matched the description of KR that night. One detail I'm still missing is why the necklaces seem important to LE, which leads me to almost think there may have been a fight and KR was involved and the necklaces got taken off in or she gave her necklaces when she took them off before fighting someone? A youtuber pointed out that in this picture taken that night it looks like there are a bunch of people looking at something. Idk, this is all speculation on my end.
1660496676885.png

Well,
I am a simple person and seek simple solutions :)

For me:
Alcohol/drugs + driving in darkness = accident.

Add body of water nearby - and this would be the place I started searching.

But it is only my opinion.
I respect others' ones.

Well,
I am a simple person and seek simple solutions :)

For me:
Alcohol/drugs + driving in darkness = accident.

Add body of water nearby - and this would be the place I started searching.

But it is only my opinion.
I respect others' ones.
Haha maybe if I took that approach in life I'd get things done a lot faster. Simplest solution is usually the right one xD

An explanation about phone and cell towers

I do think her phone and the ping are crucial in this case. I don't understand how the last ping was at 12:33 or whatever. I read with iPhones that even if shut off it can be tracked but idk

I like your analysis ! I am also wondering why LE would not have posted ANY photo provided by someone at the party. That would be the last time seen Kiely and not from a camera shoot in a store. To me, it's because there was not photo taken of her because she was never at the party !
I believe LE has a ton of footage and they are not releasing to the public because majority are underage.

I believe LE has a ton of footage and they are not releasing to the public because majority are underage.
Thanks ! I also think they have tons of footage but I'm beginning to think that they have none of KR. I would believe that it's easy for them to crop a photograph in which an underage would show. If the media is so alert in showing the last time seen KR is from the camera at 6ish, why aren't they showing the very last picture they would have of her ? It would certainly help the people there to remember if they saw her sometime before she left, or leaving.. if ever she WAS at the party.

Thanks ! I also think they have tons of footage but I'm beginning to think that they have none of KR. I would believe that it's easy for them to crop a photograph in which an underage would show. If the media is so alert in showing the last time seen KR is from the camera at 6ish, why aren't they showing the very last picture they would have of her ? It would certainly help the people there to remember if they saw her sometime before she left, or leaving.. if ever she WAS at the party.
If she didn't change though, I just don't see the point. Perhaps what they have released is the clearest image they have of her.

If there are other images, they may be showing them to witnesses during their interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member