Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking for this as well. The timeline is so sparse and basically only verifiable by 3 people at the moment. Until there is photo evidence of her at the party I'm still suspicious to the idea of her even being there in the first place.
Maybe there have been other reported sightings but these could be from minors or people that have ask to remain anonymous so they have only announced enough for us to know she was accounted for at those times stated

Maybe there have been other reported sightings but these could be from minors or people that have ask to remain anonymous so they have only announced enough for us to know she was accounted for at those times stated
ITA, but based on LE's statements and actions, IMO KR was physically at the Prosser party.

When she left though, I'm still not certain.

JMO

Last edited:
We know her phone was there, but perhaps she wasn't with her phone. I doubt that's the case, but with what we know......it's possible.
That just doesn't fit with any plausible scenario though.

She's abducted or something, then someone takes her phone to a party and gets people to lie about seeing her there.

Just doesn't work for me, and I'm sure law enforcement knows things that we don't, and has spoken to people providing accounts that we haven't heard about.

Her phone puts her there as well. Based on the search efforts we've seen as well, there doesn't seem to be any room for doubt.
Agreed. Also, this has been referred to as an “end of summer” party. I would imagine this would be a big deal to her and her peers. From the looks of it, it was quite the party. I think she was most definitely there, along with many of her friends. JMO.

If she didn't change though, I just don't see the point. Perhaps what they have released is the clearest image they have of her.

If there are other images, they may be showing them to witnesses during their interviews.
Well, @MassGuy, I listened to the early SS interview video from Thread 1 (reposted today on T3) and SS clearly states that KR did change her pants. In the 6ish pm store image, KR is wearing blackish pants. And SS told her interviewer, when he asked, that KR changed into green pants for the party. She does not say why, but it doesn't matter I suppose. SS also confirmed that KR's belt and top were the same from earlier to later. Therefore, the one photo released by LE does not show the actual clothing KR was wearing at the party, per SS. Perhaps just a technicality, but all the details matter, right?

IMO, there is a lot of sensitivity surrounding her car, (i will hold back my thoughts about this for now) and whom are the "few other friends" and why did they join them?

so then kylie and i were going around taking shots and just drinking we were
9:59
trading drinks we tried we were sharing drinks with each other we would go back to her car to get some alcohol
10:04
sometimes and then we went to her car to charge her phone and we were talking about um
10:13
just random stuff and then it's kind of hard to remember
10:18
and so or no we were talking about um
10:24
her texting her mom and her charging her phone and stuff and just about the party in general and then we had a few other friends in the car.

Last edited:
Well, @MassGuy, I listened to the early SS interview video from Thread 1 (reposted today on T3) and SS clearly states that KR did change her pants. In the 6ish pm store image, KR is wearing blackish pants. And SS told her interviewer, when he asked, that KR changed into green pants for the party. She does not say why, but it doesn't matter I suppose. SS also confirmed that KR's belt and top were the same from earlier to later. Therefore, the one photo released by LE does not show the actual clothing KR was wearing at the party, per SS. Perhaps just a technicality, but all the details matter, right?
I was actually thinking about that comment earlier. The changing of her pants. SS definitely said she changed into green dickies.

The surveillance picture we have doesn’t depict any necklaces that I can see, so I wonder if maybe she put them on when she changed pants? I assume the necklaces must be missing if LE has informed the public to look for them. However, I suppose they could just be in her car that is also missing. JMO.

That just doesn't fit with any plausible scenario though.

She's abducted or something, then someone takes her phone to a party and gets people to lie about seeing her there.

Just doesn't work for me, and I'm sure law enforcement knows things that we don't, and has spoken to people providing accounts that we haven't heard about.
I guess I’m having trouble with the gap in time from the security camera footage at ~ 6pm until she supposedly arrived around 9:45pm. What exactly took place during this time? Has there been any updates or reports on this (almost) 4 hours? This is an enormous amount of time.

Has anyone heard if/where she was going to college? Typically that’s part of the narrative in cases of missing recent high school grads, but I don’t recall anything being mentioned. Probably doesn’t mean anything, but it struck me as peculiar.
To study music at Sierra College in Rocklin, CA....about 75-80 miles away...

They should try to get her Snapchat records or other apps like Spotify. They could possibly gain info to her last location. If she was communicating with anyone shady, it likely would be through Snapchat. You could see her last location the last time she logged in.

From Snapchat:

“Every minute detail is recorded, including the people you have sent snap, the snap itself, and the timing. If you haven’t toggled off this option, it even keeps track of location and updates it on the Snapchat story itself.”

Moo..i live rural.. but they have events ..like long board racing. The local kids usually camp (like 5 minutes from home..tent or auto..but most places tents or/and party are quite aways from parking. And of course there are people selling drugs booze etc. And the age is totally mixed.. Parties can get huge..with social media...one person shares.. then it turns into a huge event. Just saying i started partying at 14..had false id and was in bars at 15. Somebody drove her car away...finding the car is really the thing. Could just be sitting in a parking lot close by..in rural or not so policed areas, autos can sit for days. My secret easy park will not get towed city places..i do not share.

If we for a moment, exclude everything we publicly know from SS, what are we left with as LE or MSM verified facts: 1) the 6pm store surveillance image, 2) a text to Mom at 11:30pm, and 3) a final ping from KR's phone at 12:30am at party site?

Am I missing something? My intent is not at all to disparage anyone trying to help KR. I am simply trying to get facts straight in my mind. Aside from SS, IMO, it appears the public (and LE?) has VERY little confirmed data to help find KR.

Last edited:
Moo..i live rural.. but they have events ..like long board racing. The local kids usually camp (like 5 minutes from home..tent or auto..but most places tents or/and party are quite aways from parking. And of course there are people selling drugs booze etc. And the age is totally mixed.. Parties can get huge..with social media...one person shares.. then it turns into a huge event. Just saying i started partying at 14..had false id and was in bars at 15. Somebody drove her car away...finding the car is really the thing. Could just be sitting in a parking lot close by..in rural or not so policed areas, autos can sit for days. My secret easy park will not get towed city places..i do not share.
I have to agree. This is very likely a "no-fault" accident. Headache...wanting a little more "high"...try... Bad time in the world to "try"... Our folks thought the 60's were scary for them... HA!
Someone had to drive the car...could have followed anyone out to the highway...from there...it could be in any community, quietly stashed. To casual observers, KR's just asleep...
I hope the nightmare for the parents ends soon...not knowing is horrible....

They should try to get her Snapchat rf ecords or other apps like Spotify. They could possibly gain info to her last location. If she was communicating with anyone shady, it likely would be through Snapchat. You could see her last location the last time she logged in.

From Snapchat:

“Every minute detail is recorded, including the people you have sent snap, the snap itself, and the timing. If you haven’t toggled off this option, it even keeps track of location and updates it on the Snapchat story itself.”
Her last known location was where her phone went dead at approx 12:30am. According to LE that was at or near the lake at the Prosser Family Campground.

JMO

Last edited:

They should try to get her Snapchat records or other apps like Spotify. They could possibly gain info to her last location. If she was communicating with anyone shady, it likely would be through Snapchat. You could see her last location the last time she logged in.

From Snapchat:

Pretty sure LE is all over that, and also has photos of her at the party. Jmo. I can't see that being released. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752