Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
PLACER COUNTY, Ca. (News 4 & Fox 11) — The Placer County Sheriff's Office (PCSO) is asking for the public's help in locating missing 16-year-old teen, Kiely Rodni.

According to PCSO, Kiely was last seen at around 12:30 a.m. on August 6 near the Prosser Family Campground in Truckee. She was said to be at a party with a huge group of minors and young adults. Her car is also not located at the party and her phone has been out of service.

Kiely is described as:
  • Caucasian female
  • Five-feet-seven-inches tall
  • Weights 115 pounds
  • Blonde hair
  • Hazel eyes
  • Green Dickies pants, black tank top, multiple piercings and jewelry with a nose ring
Her car is a silver 2013 Honda CRV with a California license plate of 8YUR127.

Anyone with information on Kiely's whereabouts is urged to call PCSO at (530) 886-5357.

2ed18e2f-6bb4-439a-baee-70bb7aacafd6-large16x9_kielyrodni.png

21eb9e2f-c096-4822-8363-d71f5ff22e48-medium16x9_carofmissing16yokiely.jpg

Link to Kiely Rodni case - archived traffic cam footage from the NV/CA border

Media, Maps & Timeline thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE:

ALLOWED SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as officially named by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Paraphrasing is okay, but direct quotes, copying/pasting, screenshots from these pages is not allowed.
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by Friends on these pages are not allowed to be linked, quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them.
  • Do not link to a victim or suspect's social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Approved group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for..." (usually a page run by family)
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

• Posts by an owner or admin of the above public social media pages may be linked, copied, quoted, or paraphrased. This refers primarily to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, announcements by law enforcement, the admin of an approved group support page (usually a page run by family)
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be linked, quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...": If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.
NOT ALLOWED

Names or images of minor children are not allowed unless they are the missing or deceased victim.

Social media pages of family members and/or friends of either a victim or a suspect, and most any other individual are OFF LIMITS. Random blogs or random youtube videos are also OFF LIMITS. Don't link to these pages or make reference to information you find on them.

MOD NOTE:

OFFICIAL support pages for victims are allowed to be posted. Those pages will be called something like "Help Find..." or "Justice for..." and will usually be run by the family. Posts on MSM or LE social media can also be posted.

Pages from random, non-approved groups are not the official group may NOT be posted.
  • Posts by an owner or admin of the above public social media pages may be linked, copied, quoted, or paraphrased. This refers primarily to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, announcements by law enforcement, the admin of an approved group support page (usually a page run by family)
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be linked, quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...": If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

ADMIN NOTE:

As SS is a major case player in this matter of Keily's disappearance, her FindKeily page is being approved for discussion.

Please just ease up on this young lady and do not trash her or insinuate that she is somehow responsible for Keily's disappearance.

Thank you.

Hey everyone,

Please don't start using names that have not been in MSM or released by LE. The OP that contained a specific name was removed.

Also, please do not post information that may interfere with a police investigation. Websleuths isn't in the business of tipping people off in the event they are following the discussion.

Thank you.

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

Because we never know who may be reading here, please do not post or discuss information that is part of an investigation unless it is information that is released by LE.

While locals may share information about geography / topography, businesses, local flavor, etc, please do not share rumors/hearsay or questions/answers related to FBI agent interviews in the neighbourhood. It's counter-productive to the success of their case, and if the FBI want to share information with the public about their ongoing investigation, they will do so by publicizing directly or through MSM.

Members can sleuth, share, and discuss whatever they want via private messaging conversations where up to 20 other members can be added to the group. Whatever is discussed in PM is not to be posted on the public thread.

STOP POSTING ABOUT UNCONFIRMED INFORMATION.
That is not what Websleuths is about and it is a SERIOUS violation of the Terms of Service.
If you want to stay a part of this discussion, do not post info UNLESS IT IS FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT OR A MAINSTREAM MEDIA SOURCE.

So here we are. With nothing.
You would think with so many people at the party and teenagers someone would be starting to talk by now. It's not sitting right with me.

With camera's literally at their fingertips and going non-stop with this age group this has to be solved sooner rather than later.

I feel like more and more crimes are happening and they are taking longer to be solved. With all the technology and resources available crimes should be easier to solve.

You would think with so many people at the party and teenagers someone would be starting to talk by now. It's not sitting right with me.

With camera's literally at their fingertips and going non-stop with this age group this has to be solved sooner rather than later.

I feel like more and more crimes are happening and they are taking longer to be solved. With all the technology and resources available crimes should be easier to solve.
Yeah, there is something very wrong with this, IMO.

I'm thinking ultimately there will be a very simple solution, devoid of conspiracy and drama.

But then, what do I know?

There seems to be an assumption in Thread #3 that if KR and her car, if they are off the road, are in a body of water.

IMO this is less likely than that they simply went over the edge of the road. This almost happened to me in broad daylight on a Forest Service road. I wasn't driving fast, but it was evidently too fast. I had trouble controlling the car.

All you'd have to do in pitch black darkness is to "see a deer", real or imagined, and you'd suddenly brake. You could very easily end up off the road.

For those of you who haven't been in a wilderness area at night, it is generally BLACK. It's spooky 'cos you can't see a thing. With the headlights trained ahead (could KR have burned out one?), it would be difficult to see the edge of the road.

And, if it seems odd that an extensive search wouldn't find a car that has gone off the road, it happens all the time. Often, it's only happenstance that the car is spotted eventually.

See:

There seems to be an assumption in Thread #3 that if KR and her car, if they are off the road, are in a body of water.

IMO this is less likely than that they simply went over the edge of the road. This almost happened to me in broad daylight on a Forest Service road. I wasn't driving fast, but it was evidently too fast. I had trouble controlling the car.

All you'd have to do in pitch black darkness is to "see a deer", real or imagined, and you'd suddenly brake. You could very easily end up off the road.

For those of you who haven't been in a wilderness area at night, it is generally BLACK. It's spooky 'cos you can't see a thing. With the headlights trained ahead (could KR have burned out one?), it would be difficult to see the edge of the road.

And, if it seems odd that an extensive search wouldn't find a car that has gone off the road, it happens all the time. Often, it's only happenstance that the car is spotted eventually.

See:

Yeah, but wouldn't people trained to search for stuff like that find something?

Probably 25 years ago I was driving up the hill on our rural road (no cell phone service) and noticed tire skids coming down the hill and a bunch of freshly trashed brush and small trees going down the steep hill on the other side of the road.

Stopped, went down the hill, found a bloody guy in a van, found a nearby house where I could call 911 and helped carry the guy out of there.

It was obvious to me what had happened and I am by no means close to being trained in this kind of stuff!

If KR went off the road and was driving alone out in the boondocks somewhere, there's really nothing someone at the party could talk about. IMO too much weight is being placed on lack of witnesses. What were they supposed to witness?

See:

Granted, I am not sure how difficult it would be to search from the air, and am sure that a car could easily be missed, but other than today, when I did not notice any aircraft that seemed to be searching, every day for at least the past week, there have been multiple aircraft showing up on Flightradar24 each day, doing what appear to be obvious and thorough searches by air, often for several hours each day, often two Civil Air Patrol planes, and the PCSO helicopter, as well as a CHP helicopter at times. While her car can certainly have been overlooked if it went off the road somewhere, I believe that arial searches have been as aggressively carried out as water searches have. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82