Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee since 8 Aug 2022 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out, and am caught up now.
My heartfelt condolences to Kiely's family, and all who loved her.
So young, with a promising future ahead. Heart wrenching.
She should never have been left alone there, expected to get home on her own, if that's what happened.
If only.......

BBM. Agree! I'm so glad my kids never partied like this. Terrifying.

I guess next up will be an autopsy and toxicology. I’m so sorry Kiely. And a teeny bit angry no one made sure you got home safely.

Well done Adventures with Purpose. Tough job to do.

Me too. Two to three hundred kids partying and one wrong turn. It's a wonder this didn't happen more than once that night. No LE, no park ranger, no concerned parent thought of this possibilty. Someone should have pulled their vehicle broadside in front of those ramps, kicked back in a lawn chair and dared anyone to try it.
Oh well there's no changing it now.

Rest In Peace Kiely.

Me too. Two to three hundred kids partying and one wrong turn. It's a wonder this didn't happen more than once that night. No LE, no park ranger, no concerned parent thought of this possibilty. Someone should have pulled their vehicle broadside in front of those ramps, kicked back in a lawn chair and dared anyone to try it.
Oh well there's no changing it now.

Rest In Peace Kiely.
I wonder if they kept searching if it has happened before…. Look at the bottom of lake Meade.

Sometimes even when it's exactly what you expected, you are still shocked. My heart aches for her family but I'm glad they have answers. I can't help but think of all the missing people in the world, how many of them are in bodies of water that LE already searched???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123