GUILTY CA - Kim Gordon, alive,(Inverness, Scotland, fakes own death), Monastery Beach, 25 Feb 2019 *arrest*

Wow! He didn't really change his look at all, either. Such great news.

67341130_2388659134683452_1909089104528670720_n.jpg

He and his son should have to pay the costs of the search.

Many resources were used, including a Coast Guard Helicopter, a Sheriff’s Office drone and our Dive Team to search for Avis with no success.

Monterey County Sheriff's Office

Brilliant news. It's so hard to know if these things are really being investigated when it goes quiet.

Well done to all involved.

So true. In this case, not only were they investigating, but they were securing an extradition warrant.

I'm happy that his victims in Scotland have a chance at getting justice.

Well done- Interpol and LE on both sides of the pond. Wonder where the wife who 'returned to the States' is right now? Harboring perhaps?

Also: (Now that he's caught- and not to make light of the crime) What is it with pedophiles and white vans? I mean seriously - do they issue you one to get in the scummy 'club'?

Well done- Interpol and LE on both sides of the pond. Wonder where the wife who 'returned to the States' is right now? Harboring perhaps?

Also: (Now that he's caught- and not to make light of the crime) What is it with pedophiles and white vans? I mean seriously - do they issue you one to get in the scummy 'club'?

I am assuming it is the most popular color of van, thus easy to "hide" in a town/city with a crowd of others.

BBM

Hey, wait! We used to have a Dodge mini-van, white.

Her name was Vanna White.

I'm serious.

Great vehicle for a Soccer Mom, you can buckle in over half of a U-8 team.

183,000 miles on her when traded in.

Hope this lying scum wasn't misusing Vanna White....

I just started reading this thread last night, found it very intriguing but couldn’t finish til now. So I was just reading along and then with no warning at all, he was caught! They should seriously make a movie out of this!

I'm glad this man was caught, but I do feel the need to point out that his son is a minor child who was under the abusive control of his father. IMO it's wrong to call for him to be interrogated or have to pay the cost of the search. This is supposed to be a victim friendly site. As far as I'm concerned the son is also victim.

I'm glad this man was caught, but I do feel the need to point out that his son is a minor child who was under the abusive control of his father. IMO it's wrong to call for him to be interrogated or have to pay the cost of the search. This is supposed to be a victim friendly site. As far as I'm concerned the son is also victim.

Welcome to WS, FoolishHope!

You make a very good point.

There was an extradition hearing scheduled for yesterday but I can't find any reporting.

1 August 2019

AN Inverness fugitive busker could be sent back to the UK from the US later today if an extradition hearing is successful.

Kim Gordon (55), who is also known as Kim Avis, is due to appear in court in Denver, Colorado, following his arrest on Friday.

Busker Kim Gordon due in US court today

I get a result in pressreader for the Scottish DailyMail that I can't open, but google results page shows the following snippet -

Prosecutors said releasing Kim Avis would 'invite the possibility of ... However the extradition hearing to determine if he should be granted bail was delayed until ...

PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines.

I get a result in pressreader for the Scottish DailyMail that I can't open, but google results page shows the following snippet -

Prosecutors said releasing Kim Avis would 'invite the possibility of ... However the extradition hearing to determine if he should be granted bail was delayed until ...

PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines.

...'invite the possibility of embarrassing the United States in the conduct of its foreign affairs' because he would be likely to abscond again. They branded Avis a 'significant flight risk and a danger to to the community'....

The article says US Marshalls found him in a motel in Colorado. I wonder how he was funding his life on the run.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back