GUILTY CA - Kris Anderson, 57, murdered, Santa Monica, 11 June 2016 *arrest*

Every time they get another continuance, is more time in LA County Jail rather than prison.
The evidence will eventually come out, the camera from the bank that recorded the attack, DNA, etc.
He can’t put it off forever.
Correct. But it goes towards time served.

Every time they get another continuance, is more time in LA County Jail rather than prison.
The evidence will eventually come out, the camera from the bank that recorded the attack, DNA, etc.
He can’t put it off forever.
Correct. But it goes towards time served.

I have only just now seen this and read through the whole post. I am shocked that after this all this time nothing has happened. Huge thanks Niner for keeping us updated and keeping this post going. The amount of work and time you dedicate to this forum is truly amazing and appreciated. on a side note, I am not sure what happened with the poster who started this, there may be a very good reason for not coming back. However, I wish people who start posts like this understand that when they pull us in and ask for help, we get emotionally involved and committed to the story.

I have only just now seen this and read through the whole post. I am shocked that after this all this time nothing has happened. Huge thanks Niner for keeping us updated and keeping this post going. The amount of work and time you dedicate to this forum is truly amazing and appreciated. on a side note, I am not sure what happened with the poster who started this, there may be a very good reason for not coming back. However, I wish people who start posts like this understand that when they pull us in and ask for help, we get emotionally involved and committed to the story.

Yes, I too noticed that Jamie is no longer here. I'll ask a Mod if we can move this thread out of "The Jury Room" - sometimes have a hard time finding - and putting Kris' name on the title.

And you're quite welcome - this forum is my life! :D LOL! I do what I can since I'm retired and have all the time in the world!

Since I will be gone from 9/22 to 9/23 - I am posting this earlier. I will be back on 9/24 Friday morning to catch up with any updates.

Wednesday, September 22nd:
*Pretrial Conference Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - Kris Anderson (57) (June 11, 2016, Santa Monica) - *Theo Andrew Krah (28 @ time of crime/31/now 36, Navy SEAL) indicted & arrested (6/13/16) & arraigned (10/21/16) with 1st degree murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bail.
Trial was to begin on 1/17/20-vacated.
Court info from 7/31/18 thru 2/16/21 reference post #285 here:
CA - Kris Anderson, 57, murdered, Santa Monica, 11 June 2016 *arrest*

3/18/21 Update: Next pretrial hearing on 4/28/21. 4/28/21 Update: Next Pretrial conference hearing on 6/8/21. 6/8/21 Update: Next pretrial conference hearing on 7/28/21. 7/28/21 Update: Next pretrial hearing on 9/22/21.

Monday, Nov., 15th:
*Pretrial Conference Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - Kris Anderson (57) (June 11, 2016, Santa Monica) - *Theo Andrew Krah (28 @ time of crime/31/now 36, Navy SEAL) indicted & arrested (6/13/16) & arraigned (10/21/16) with 1st degree murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bail.
Trial was to begin on 1/17/20-no date set.
Court info from 7/31/18 thru 2/16/21 reference post #285 here:
CA - Kris Anderson, 57, murdered, Santa Monica, 11 June 2016 *arrest*

3/18/21 Update: Next pretrial hearing on 4/28/21. 4/28/21 Update: Next Pretrial conference hearing on 6/8/21. 6/8/21 Update: Next pretrial conference hearing on 7/28/21. 7/28/21 Update: Next pretrial hearing on 9/22/21. 9/22/21 Update: Next pretrial conference hearing on 11/15/21.

My guess is the discovery process is inspiring motions to suppress evidence, or proposed plea bargains are not reaching an agreement. Jmo.
Only the lawyers and judge are privy to these preliminaries.

The prosecutors are probably trying hard to keep information about the victim hidden from the trial. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jackson Flash
Do you have a link that the victim who was brutally murdered on the street by head trauma and stab wounds was a criminal?
By all accounts of those who knew him after 35 years on staff in the Art Department at UCLA he was highly regarded by everyone from the dean to his students as a gentle man who wouldn't harm anyone.
Just for the record, vigilante extra judicial murder is a crime and Krah's past as judge and jury based on his own unfounded assumptions back when he was 22 years old seems to have escalated to executioner, but his past will not be allowed at trial because that's how our justice system works.

From page 1 of this thread:

Park district discusses pool rules | Vashon-Maury Island Beachcomber

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff