GUILTY CA - Kris Anderson, 57, murdered, Santa Monica, 11 June 2016 *arrest*

Nothing in the court site yet - way too early for Pacific time... :) I'll look later in my day - as I believe Fridays in California are dark - so his trial will continue on Tuesday, July 5th.

Still not finding ANYTHING on this trial!!

Tuesday, July 5th:
*Trial continues (Day 10) (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - Kris Anderson (57) (June 11, 2016, Santa Monica) - *Theo Andrew Krah (28 @ time of crime/31/now 36, Navy SEAL) indicted & arrested (6/13/16) & arraigned (10/21/16) with 1st degree murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bail.
Trial began on 6/15/22.
Court info from 7/31/18 thru 4/12/22 & Trial days 1-6 (6/15 – 6/27/22) reference post #357 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/my-friend-was-murdered-last-saturday.310412/page-18

6/28/22 Tuesday, Trial Day 7: No info available. Trial continues on 6/29/22.
6/29/22 Wednesday, Trail Day 8: No info available. Trial continues on 6/30/22.
6/30/22 Thursday, Trial Day 9: No info available. Trial continues on Tuesday, 7/5/22, court is dark on Fridays & Monday is July 4th.

Ok, since this is ODDLY hidden, I was searching and searching. I cannot find any articles, but there was clearly another incident in 2010 where he was fired for "protecting kids". It was also expressed as gratitude for his vigilance. Quite interesting.

Wednesday, July 6th:
*Trial continues (Day 11) (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - Kris Anderson (57) (June 11, 2016, Santa Monica) - *Theo Andrew Krah (28 @ time of crime/31/now 36, Navy SEAL) indicted & arrested (6/13/16) & arraigned (10/21/16) with 1st degree murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bail.
Trial began on 6/15/22.
Court info from 7/31/18 thru 4/12/22 & Trial days 1-9 (6/15 – 6/30/22) reference post #357 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/my-friend-was-murdered-last-saturday.310412/page-18

7/5/22 Tuesday, Trial Day 10: No info available. Trial continues on 7/6/22.

Last edited:
I was on the jury duty for this case. I almost got selected as an alternate juror. I'm so curious to the outcome. Too bad there is no media coverage, weird since the initial incident and arrest was highly covered in 2016.

I was on the jury duty for this case. I almost got selected as an alternate juror. I'm so curious to the outcome. Too bad there is no media coverage, weird since the initial incident and arrest was highly covered in 2016.

Oh that would have nice - being on this jury. Am quite surprised that is no coverage of it - and as you said - the arrest was highly covered.

and!!
Welcome to our group.jpg

Welcome @Vino949! That would have been an interesting experience for you. I don’t understand the lack of media coverage unless there is a shortage of reporters. It seems that many employers are struggling to find workers. Too bad we don’t have a Websleuther to sit in the courtroom each day and report to us like @katiecoolady did during the Jodi Arias trial back in the day. That was another case that took forever to come to trial.

The judge kept saying that he estimated this trial to be done by 7/8 during jury selection. I wonder if members of public are allowed to drop in during the trial?
Usually trials are open to the public. This isn’t high profile where people have to line up for a seat. You could either check with the courthouse or drop by and take your chances if it’s convenient. We’d love to have you be our reporter!! :D

Oh please do!!! This trial has been really long for not a single word! I cannot understand what is going on!! In all my years at websleuths, this is honestly one of the oddest things ever! Did the navy ask the media to keep quiet? Will there even be anything about the verdict? It's so weird....

Oh please do!!! This trial has been really long for not a single word! I cannot understand what is going on!! In all my years at websleuths, this is honestly one of the oddest things ever! Did the navy ask the media to keep quiet? Will there even be anything about the verdict? It's so weird....

I do hope @Vino949 will be our official Websleuth reporter! :D

YES! I too vote for @Vino949 to be our WS reporter!! There is still nothing on this case - searched this morning... I also had to correct the "day" we were on.

Thursday, July 7th:
*Trial continues (Day 11) (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - Kris Anderson (57) (June 11, 2016, Santa Monica) - *Theo Andrew Krah (28 @ time of crime/31/now 36, Navy SEAL) indicted & arrested (6/13/16) & arraigned (10/21/16) with 1st degree murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bail.
Trial began on 6/15/22 & restarted on 6/21/22 thru 6/30/22 (Day 1-8), 7/5 thru 7/6/22 (Day 9-10).
Court info from 7/31/18 thru 4/12/22 & Trial days 1-8 (6/15 – 6/30/22) reference post #357 here:

7/5/22 Tuesday, Trial Day 9: No info available. Trial continues on 7/6/22.
7/6/22 Wednesday, Trial Day 10: No info available. Trial continues on 7/7/22.

I found an old article!!! Veeeery interesting. 2010. Quite similar story line
I do know there are so many creeps out here!!! But, is this a pattern of accusation without real evidence?

I found an old article!!! Veeeery interesting. 2010. Quite similar story line
I do know there are so many creeps out here!!! But, is this a pattern of accusation without real evidence?

Yes it certainly is interesting! Maybe being in the military made him feel he finally had the power to “do something” about what he thought he saw. But even if he was “right,” his actions were wrong in both cases. I have to wonder if there was some projection going on, perhaps fighting his own impulses. Or did he have a history of being abused? He seems really over-the-top in his reactions. I wonder if this previous incident was allowed to be introduced at trial. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back