Still Missing CA - Kristin Smart, 19, San Luis Obispo, 25 May 1996 *arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Fountain @MattFountain1 1h
I'll be covering Paul & Ruben Flores' 1:30 p.m. PST court hearing today in the #KristinSmart murder case. Check out the story @SLOTribune, and you can view the live hearing by clicking the link in this article.

Paul and Ruben Flores to appear in SLO Superior Court for Kristin Smart murder case
Paul Flores and his father are accused of killing the Cal Poly student and hiding her body, respectively.
sanluisobispo.com
exerpts please, pay wall

The article reminded us that next week will be the 25th anniversary of KS's disappearance - on 5/25/1996. Wow. Incredible that it's been that long. That's a lifetime ago.

As has been said, these arrests have been a hell of a long time in coming. I truly hope justice is served in this case.

per reporter Matt Fountain - @MattFountain1
On the 21st the hearing is scheduled for 9 am PDT. The 12-day preliminary hearing is currently scheduled for July 6, and if it continues that date it will go M-F until done.

per reporter Matt Fountain - @MattFountain1
On the 21st the hearing is scheduled for 9 am PDT. The 12-day preliminary hearing is currently scheduled for July 6, and if it continues that date it will go M-F until done.
Thanks for the heads up! Though I was hoping that we'd have some news that Kristin's remains have been found by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail