Deceased/Not Found CA - Kristin Smart, 19, San Luis Obispo, 5/25/1996 *Guilty* #4

I remember this case back when Kristin Smart disappeared in 1996. The main person of interest was always the same man, even back then if I remember correctly. He finally was convicted of the cirme. The jury made their decision and I think it is probably the right one. I do not have time to read or listen to the entire case, but does anyone have a list of the direct and circumstantial evidence that was used to convict Paul Flores?

I did read about the possible blood stained soil under the porch. That is all I know about. What other evidence, direct or circumstantial, was used to convict him? Also, what evidence did the podcaster who reported on the case bright to light that helped police with this case?

I remember this case back when Kristin Smart disappeared in 1996. The main person of interest was always the same man, even back then if I remember correctly. He finally was convicted of the cirme. The jury made their decision and I think it is probably the right one. I do not have time to read or listen to the entire case, but does anyone have a list of the direct and circumstantial evidence that was used to convict Paul Flores?

I did read about the possible blood stained soil under the porch. That is all I know about. What other evidence, direct or circumstantial, was used to convict him? Also, what evidence did the podcaster who reported on the case bright to light that helped police with this case?
For me, the most significant evidence was the Cadaver dog hits on his dorm room mattress. But he was also the last one seen with her alive, and he changed his lies about his black eye, he has a history of raping women... Others can provide more.

Dave Alley
@DaveAlleyTV

BREAKING NEWS: Paul Flores, who was convicted of killing Kristin Smart, has been sentenced to 25 years to life in prison. However, he will be eligible for parole, and according to California law, could seek parole as soon as 15 years.

4:03 PM · Mar 10, 2023

This is disgusting. How does that judge live with herself, or is this sentence the best she could do per CA law?

This is disgusting. How does that judge live with herself, or is this sentence the best she could do per CA law?

It's CA law that makes him eligible for parole in 15 years!

Otherwise, the 25 years for murder is very much the norm in CA. A hate crime gets life w/o parole.

(As a rule, I personally try to avoid following CA cases).... :mad:

Kristen disappeared May 25, 1996 which is shown correctly in the thread title. The date last seen is the date we normally put in the thread titles and we do not put dob in thread titles.

As her disappearance was in 1996 and her body has never been found, the 1990s Missing is the appropriate decade thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back