CA CA - Lancaster, WhtFem 1205UFCA , 30-50, in desert, homemade coffin, Dec'68

Hi Just Pat - unfortunately I can't figure out how to check my messages on my phone. I'll have to check when I get on a computer. I am so glad that you received my message. My heart goes out to you and your family and I hope that this is helps your family heal and bring her back home if this is Madeline.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hi Just Pat, I'm glad you will have this checked out. You never know. Any idea is Madeline had any gold teeth?

Correction...........Gold fillings. I must have been half asleep when I typed that. :blushing:

Re,the bag on her head:

A week ago this past Friday, my oldest son had the misfortune to discover a suicide victim. The young man had gone into the edge of some woods adjacent to his back yard and shot himself in the head. Before doing so, he had put a bag over his head. He was found with the bag over his head and gun in his hand.

I haven't asked my son for details, I didnt want to upset him. But the rest of us assume the man did this to contain any mess the gunshot might have made.

Killarney Rose, I so sorry your son came upon that scene. That must have been terrible for him. Hopefully in time, talking with you about it will help.

Thanks guys. It was pretty bad. I haven't pressed him much to talk about it. His wife is there...they are so suited for each other in that way....he's a macho hold it in type guy and she will be right there to help him get his feelings out. Love that girl!

LE should post pictures of the quilts. Women often gathered to work on one another's quilts, and to share fabrics, patterns and quilting designs. Many times women signed their quilts on the back. I assume that there is no signature, but, it's not totally unreasonable to think that there might still be a woman around who could recall the quilts. I can certainly remember the source of many of the fabrics, quilting designs, and patterns in my old quilts.

Hi Just Pat, I'm glad you will have this checked out. You never know. Any idea is Madeline had any gold teeth?
As far as I know Madeline had no gold in her teeth if she did she would have told me as her sister we were very close . Lynn had extensive work done on her teeth in Yakima Washington on her hubby's insurance I CAN ASK MY NEPHEW HER BLOOD SON FROM TH FIRSt good marriage . will call him today .Lynn always had long hair and dishwater blonde color she was very tiny petite and did use bobby pins and hair net .Warmly Pat

I'm not familiar with Madeline's case but you're right, she does sound like a possibility. I wish her Charley project page mentioned something about her teeth. That might help.

It is mentioned in Namus case file 2005 all abouth her teeth and the healed broken nose I read this victim was 5 foot four Madeline was only 4 fot 11 inches tall very petite .

It is mentioned in Namus case file 2005 all abouth her teeth and the healed broken nose I read this victim was 5 foot four Madeline was only 4 fot 11 inches tall very petite .

Just finished talking with my Nephew yes indeed Madeline had Gold in her front partial I was never told this till today but , will find out if it really is her it has been so many years and thousands of prayer's to find her I believe in miracle 's if it's her then it's a miracle for sure .The height bothers me and the Auburn hair

I Just got off the phone with him he said his Mom had gold in her teeth I never knew that it was in the front teeth I will be contacting Richard Longshore tomorrow and will keep you all posted Warmly Pat

I Just got off the phone with him he said his Mom had gold in her teeth I never knew that it was in the front teeth I will be contacting Richard Longshore tomorrow and will keep you all posted Warmly Pat

Just Pat, We look forward to your update. :seeya:

:banghead:
Keeping you in my thoughts, Just Pat.

Hi there I called it in and they arte going to check Washington for her Gold Fillings if it is my sister they can't do any DNA she was cremated in 1968:banghead::seeya:

Just Pat, We look forward to your update. :seeya:

I called it I and they are going to check in Yakima Washington where she had the work done . If it was my sister
they cremated her in 1968 . These Detectives are so unconcerned no DNA can be used they only have ashes :fence: When and if I hear anything I will be sure to let you know thank you for your interest warmly Pat:fence:

I so hope they can provide an answer to you and your family Pat.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

:banghead:

Hi there I called it in and they arte going to check Washington for her Gold Fillings if it is my sister they can't do any DNA she was cremated in 1968:banghead::seeya:

Cremated? I'm sorry Just Pat. I hope more answers are forthcoming.

Cremated? I'm sorry Just Pat. I hope more answers are forthcoming.

I talked to main Detective this A.M. he said there were finger prints and he is checking on the dental in Washington Madeline did have Gold n her teeth all I can do is wait and pray thanks for your interest Pat:seeya:

Pat,

I hope they will make this a priority, and let you know something soon.

Please keep us posted.

Killarney Rose, I so sorry your son came upon that scene. That must have been terrible for him. Hopefully in time, talking with you about it will help.

I sure hope he is doing better now what horrible thing for him to see. I pray God will remove that image . I do not think the lady in the Red Coffin is my sister Madeline Babcock the time line is right but her height is way off Madeline was only 4 foot 11 inches I believe this woman was 5 foot four . God bless you and your son . Madelines sister Pat:seeya:

I talked to the detectives in charge of this case I am Madeline's sister Pat my sister went missing in this same timeline she lived in Venice Calif. at the time Madeline was 4 foot 11 inches . The remains measured 1 at 5 ft. Four. Maybe a bag so the Brocade pillow wouldn't get blood on it? Don't know for sure .Her dental records are being searched for in Washington .:seeya:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back