Found Deceased CA - Lisa Harvey, 51, Tulare, 29 April 2017

I can't believe she is still missing!😕

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I can't believe she is still missing![emoji53]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Me too. I feel so heartbroken for her family. No news. No updates. Nothing.

IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

I hope it gives the daughter a small amount of comfort to know that people care, and that we are praying for resolution. This is a tough one, for sure. Let us continue to ask for searchers, and for answers. God Bless

I can't believe it either. So bizarre, so strange, so very sad. :(

Think about her all the time. Cannot believe she hasn't been found.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Not forgotten by any means. I think of, and pray for this family daily. She needs to be brought home to her daughter. God Bless

A prayer for Lisa today:

Lord Jesus, we trust you in all matters. One of your children, Lisa, needs to come home to her beloved daughter. Dear Lord, please use your hand to guide the searchers to dear Lisa. We humbly ask for your intersession, and help. Glory be to God, Amen!

Harvey left Ventura sometime Saturday to drive to Lake Isabella to visit a cousin.

Authorities tried to signal her cellphone but failed to locate it, apparently because it either had no power or had been turned off.

Her neice later learned that her aunt had taken Highway 126 out of Ventura. She also learned that her aunt had stopped to visit a friend in Fillmore. The friend said she tried to dissuade Harvey from continuing her trip, fearing the woman was in no condition to drive. But after failing to change Harvey's mind, the friend said she gave Harvey some water for the trip.

Authorities believe Harvey took Highway 126 to Interstate 5, then got on Highway 99 to Bakersfield. In Bakersfield, Harvey was supposed to get on Highway 178 and drive northeast to Lake Isabella.

But Harvey apparently drove past the exit and continued north on Highway 99. After learning she'd missed the Highway 178 turnoff, Harvey exited and stopped at a gas station, where she phoned her friend in Fillmore.

"She told her friend that she was going back." When the friend asked if that meant Harvey was returning to Ventura, Harvey told the friend she was driving south to find the exit to Highway 178. That was the last time Harvey is known to have spoken with anyone.

Only a voicemail was left on a call that was later made from Harvey's phone around 12:30 a.m. Sunday. The voicemail contained no speech, Thorn said, only the muffled sounds of what appears to have been an accidental call.

http://www.vcstar.com/story/news/20...ing-way-visit-cousin-lake-isabella/101248268/
This first report is still the most accurate. We know she stated she was in Tulare, but that her phone pinged from a Tipton tower. 45 minutes later she made the muffled call on FB Messenger. Have family and searchers driven the 45 minute radius in EVERY possible direction? Were there any cliffs or thick brush areas on those routes at the 35-45 minute marks? Have those noted areas been thoroughly searched by foot after their locations were marked?

_
(sorry no new info) just wanted to bump for Lisa.
I truly hope she is found soon and her family will
finally have all the answers to what happened. :(

They posted a FB update, still no news, no sighting, no activity [emoji22]. Nothing more. They are hoping either hunters will come across her car or when the water levels go down with winter they will see car.

Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

Still no answers [emoji24]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back