GUILTY CA - Lisa Naegle, 36, Torrance, 18 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

It's so hard to imagine they were really having an affair anywhere but in his own mind. Why him if it's true? Poor woman and, oh my gosh, poor husband. If there is evidence of an affair what a terrible way for the husband to find out. However, I'm interested to see what comes out down the road because I'm just having a hard time believing she was having an affair with this guy...

Just because of multiple posts containing the arguments.....imo---> Affair, no Affair, bingo partners, hopscotch Mates, Heterosexual, Homosexual, Turquoise, Powder Blue, or Canary Yellow..... none justify any excuse for this terrible act.

Life happens. Accidents happen. Struck multiple times with a hammer doesn't. 😞

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

honestly I don't. he has a "lenny kravitz" look and many men do in so cal.

no judgement on Lisa, maybe it was in his own mind. but looks wise for him it isn't hard for me to believe. I don't know his demeanor IRL obviously though.

It's so hard to imagine they were really having an affair anywhere but in his own mind. Why him if it's true? Poor woman and, oh my gosh, poor husband. If there is evidence of an affair what a terrible way for the husband to find out. However, I'm interested to see what comes out down the road because I'm just having a hard time believing she was having an affair with this guy...

google images

There is something amiss here- how their marriage was going would be helpful.

Were they having marital problems?

Typically teachers and students going out drinking??

He IMO is a decent looking guy- in this pic

lisa-marie-naegle-bc0c5443-c4ff-4702-81bd-1d43f3017c3d.jpg

I think the affair is true. I think everything points in that direction and I can't understand why people are having such a hard time accepting it TBH. The guy confessed to killing LM, I highly doubt he would lie about the affair. Her telling her sister he was gay was obviously a cover. None of the men I know would lie about being gay in order to be around a girl, that's absurd. Also, using the "same" uber driver, impossible. It was likely him picking her up all the while and her telling her husband he was an uber driver and that he was the same as last time because she requested it. And lying to her husband saying she was going to the party with her brother

Each one of those things by themselves doesn't point to affair but added all together I think it is kind of obvious.

Just because she was going for fertility treatments doesn't necessarily mean she was happy in her marriage.

I have a suspicion that he might be charged with two murders when his charges are revealed. JMOO I hope I'm not right.

I agree I do not find an affair hard to beleive at all happens all the time

Gay men love their woman friends -- cant imagine taking a hammer to one ?

For a nursing student he was not bright in many areas

What moron talks to the family of someone you bashed to death?

Who admits to having relations while appearing clueless that you just moved yourself into the number one suspect spot.

Face down struck me as not being able to look her in the face while throwing dirt on top of her.

There was no effort whatsoever to hide freshly dug up area, just not logical thinking.

To deny and then confess sounds like someone who is all over the place.

I would think being hit in the head would result in some noise owww or screaming - seemed like he did not ponder a neighbor hearing him murder her. Rage I suppose.

Did he make any effort to clean the car?

It points more to affair for sure - lying to the sister, the gay claim, in the family living room describing being aware that there were some marital issues.

It seems like he went by the name Jackie Jerome all the time - that is kinda childlike as well.

He is named that way in every report which is odd in the media .

She might have just been wanting to get pregnant and then dump him.

A nursing student thinking giving someone a bath really would hide everything seems a bit simplistic to me

Did he know the person whose birthday party it was?

No judgment but a teacher partying with students does seem like a unique choice if you will.

Letting a family member inspect your hands is just flat out odd. And he does it almost like childlike - like complying instantly- clueless as to what their motive for asking to do it.

In the court video does not look like he is appreciating the seriousness of where he is at .

Wonder what kind of grades he was getting- how long he had been in the program? He just does not appear all that "together" over a peroid of time.

Just an oddball in so many ways, but what is more confusing is if the limited behavior (living room) we have seen hard to imagine her being attracted to him - don't know where that feeling comes from but it is there

At some level it seems like wanting to getting impregnated, and dump after seems like a real possibility and is a heck of a lot cheaper - what does hubby do - are they financially well off.

Artifical /fertility/ all that jazz is wildly expensive

Moo I think her motives might have been only to have a child.- if there really was instercourse - at times in the living room it certainly seemed like infatuation - childlike crush than a mature man .

His physical deterioration from the shot exiting the party to court date was striking IMO.

He is very peculiar.

Wasn't there supposed to be a hearing Jan. 30th??

Anyone?

TIA!

Crime Watch Daily did a story on Lisa. Part 1

[video=youtube;KicVmlL1csg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KicVmlL1csg[/video]

Part 2

[video=youtube;mLRM3EHe920]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLRM3EHe920[/video]

So nothing on "when" this trial is supposed to start??

TIA!

Last article I found:

http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-...ot-guilty-in-death-of-reality-show-contestant

Rogers is being held on $2 million bail and is due back in court March 2, when a date is scheduled to be set for a preliminary hearing to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to proceed to trial.[/i]

Don't see anything after the March hearing - anyone else? Wondering if or when a trial date is set.

TIA!

Last article I found:

http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-...ot-guilty-in-death-of-reality-show-contestant

Rogers is being held on $2 million bail and is due back in court March 2, when a date is scheduled to be set for a preliminary hearing to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to proceed to trial.[/i]

Don't see anything after the March hearing - anyone else? Wondering if or when a trial date is set.

TIA!
Its CA it will be continued and continued and continued for years. Hes already admitted to it so I'm guessing maybe this will continued for a min of two years if that. He should just take a plea deal instead of wasting more tax money on a trial for this *******. Courts are backlogged and its a defense tactic to continue it will just go towards time served anyway. It will be a crime of passion case. I think he could be out in 10yrs pathetic. Geez Charles Merritt trial for Mcstay murders hasn't even gone to trial yet. Its been what 4 yrs or more?

You're right Whiteorchids! Forgot - yes California seems to drag out all trials... And yes, on the McStay murders - following that one too.

Thanks! :wave:

found a court hearing date!

Criminal Case Calendar
Defendant Name: JACKIE ROGERS (Exact Search)
Hearing Date: 02/04/2018 to 03/06/2018 New Search

Jud Dist Case NO Def ID Name Arrest Date Location Dept Hearing Date Hearing Time Type of Hearing
XSW YA095374 01 ROGERS, JACKIE JEROME 12/20/2016 Torrance Courthouse SWF 02/15/2018 08:30 AM PRETRIAL CONFERENCE

Thursday, February 15th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - Lisa Marie Naegle (36) (Dec. 18, 2016) - Jackie Jerome Rogers (34) - charged with 1st degree murder, confessed to murder.

No updates in the court dockets....

EXCLUSIVE: Pictured, the shallow grave beside a kennel where 'mean loner buried Bridalplasty star after bludgeoning her to death with a hammer'

He lived there ALONE for some time.

He was brought up in the $629,000 four-bedroom home, although his parents Jackie Jerome Sr, 65, and Hilda, 62, have since moved out.
His sister Verena, 36, also spent time at the home but has also now left, with neighbors telling DailyMail.com that Rogers had been living there alone 'for some time'.
'He's very quiet, he's very alone and he don't seem to have many friends,' said Maria Delgado, 49, who has known the suspected killer for 20 years.
'He has been alone there for some time. I never saw her [Naegle] there. He comes out for work, he comes home – sometimes he will say hi, sometimes bye but that's it.'
Another, who asked not to be named, described Rogers as 'mean' and said he insisted on putting up wooden screens around his property to avoid having to talk to neighbors.
'He was mean, so we didn't really talk to him,' said the neighbor. 'He even boarded up the fence so he didn't have to talk to anyone.'
Asked about the police operation, he said: 'They got here about 10am [Tuesday] morning and left around midday [Wednesday] today.
'The street was totally closed down – you could go out but you couldn't come back in. They [the LAPD] were searching the garden all night. It must have been at least 12 hours.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...idalplasty-star-bludgeoning-death-hammer.html

7a5f69449a9d0df701992bb99fc08d02.jpg
7bc274cecfcac95a848adcf7ae1763a4.jpg
360db0ddd4eb15d9a2535bc938606e1e.jpg

This is a 600,000.00 house?

I tried searching for the next court date, but NOT going to pay $4.75 for the search....

Nothing shows up for "free".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back