GUILTY CA - Lisa Naegle, 36, Torrance, 18 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

Naegle’s husband told CBS2’s Jasmine Viel that police have wrapped up their search of their home and backyard.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/12/20/former-reality-show-contestant-missing/

That's interesting, don't you think? Naegle allegedly went missing somewhere between Torrance and San Pedro, the last person to see her was a nursing student, yet the LE is searching her house. Weird, especially if you add this:

The family said the student was taken into custody for questioning, but Los Angeles police did not confirm those details.

http://abc7.com/news/family-of-missing-san-pedro-woman-says-student-may-know-what-happened/1664990/

This case might be very far from solved.

I think his text message kind of says it all. "This is unacceptable". I think his mindframe was, at that time, enough partying. And he's mindful that they're trying to have a baby - that maybe he's thinking she's already pregnant.

I don't see that the husband is going to factor into her disappearance at all - this seems solved, to me.

Sad.

Well, I don't either actually. But it spoke volumes to me. I.e. here he is trying to start a family and she's out to all hours like a kid herself sloshed drunk and irresponsible. She didn't even keep in touch ...no text saying not with brother etc. she's a bit of a mess it appears

The husbands response is odd to me as well tho, who mentions they are trying to have a baby when telling people your wife is missing...

Personally, I don't find his remarks odd. I think he was trying to convey there was no way she would just walk away and never come back on her own. They sound like a happy couple who were planning to have a baby in the near future. He wants everyone to know there was absolutely no reason for Lisa to go missing willingly and never come home.

I believe her husband is doing everything possible to find out what happened to her. He trusted her to go out but what was totally out of character for Lisa was not to come home afterwards and her hubby knows that. IMO

Imo, it has to be the student who first said he was with her at the party and then denied it. He would only do that if he has something to hide. He may have tried to sexually assault Lisa once he got her into his vehicle and she got very angry and refuted him. So he wound up taking what he wanted and had to silence her so she couldn't tell anyone what he had done.

Imo, this is not going to end well for her beloved husband and family.:( I would totally love to be wrong but I think LE already knows where this is heading.

If this was planned, something may have been put in her drink.

I agree with everything you said Oceanblueeyes. Wanted to say that in all of your insightful posts you never fail to add compassion.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/12/20/former-reality-show-contestant-missing/

That's interesting, don't you think? Naegle allegedly went missing somewhere between Torrance and San Pedro, the last person to see her was a nursing student, yet the LE is searching her house. Weird, especially if you add this:

http://abc7.com/news/family-of-missing-san-pedro-woman-says-student-may-know-what-happened/1664990/

In just about every case I have ever kept up with LE goes to the home of the victim and does a search warrant inside and out. I am sure they took Lisa's computer etc. to see if the person of interest may have been in contact with her before she went missing.

I don't find this sinister at all and its commonly done in most cases no matter where the victim went missing from or the location. One example among many: In the Jessica Ridgeway case LE got a SW to search her mom's home even though they knew she had gone missing on the way to school. I think its just SOP since its happened in numerous other cases imo.

I already think LE knows who the suspect is. The one who lied about being with her at the party. IMO

I think the nursing student needs to come clean and tell LE what he did with her body. He got caught on video then willfully lied. We all have been around here on WS enough to know he most likely hurt her. If he doesn't admit it book him for murder. Maybe take DP off the table to locate her body. This reminds me of JLM case.

A friend of Lisa's sister was at the party and sent her multiple photos of her sister with the student and that surveillance footage showed Naegle getting into an SUV belonging to the student. There is also footage of the pair going to a gas station.

But yet he told family many times they didn't leave together. Book him. He will start talking if they mention poss DP. LE needs to get the SUV for Blood, hair DNA. She's been missing for two days so plenty of time for him to cleanup.

Good detective work by her family. FB is wonderful for getting helpful info in cases like this. Student probably had a fantasy crush on her she thought of him as a student / friend. Got her too drunk as husband stated and thought he would have his way with her. He took it too far she denied him. The rest is history. I think I have a good idea what happened from there. How sad :(

Monday night, a friend who worked at Alpine Village offered to let them view surveillance video to see if they could spot Naegle. “We went and we looked at the film and she left with him,” her brother said. “He told everybody he left without her.”

The family also invited the man to Naegle’s mother’s home to question him. “We begged him to come. We needed to do the investigation the police were not doing.”

The man repeated his story that he went home when Naegle decided to go to an after-party at 2:30 a.m. Sunday. He altered his account when Naegle’s family members confronted him with what was shown on the video, saying she got into his vehicle as the video showed, but got out moments later at Torrance Boulevard and Vermont Avenue.

Somebody swiped Naegle’s debit card as a gas station there at the time, family members said.

Not believing his account, family members called police, who arrived to detain him and impound his SUV, the sister said.

Los Angeles police media relations officers had no response this morning to the family’s account of progress in the case.

Family members still don’t know where she is. Her husband was unavailable this morning for an interview.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-...uestioning-in-case-of-missing-san-pedro-woman

But yet he told family many times they didn't leave together. Book him. He will start talking if they mention poss DP. LE needs to get the SUV for Blood, hair DNA. She's been missing for two days so plenty of time for him to cleanup.

He has to be pretty dumb to think he could get away with this in the world we live in now filled with surveillance cameras and cell phone camera/video.

I hope he isn't like Sierra Lamar's murderer though and refuses to give up the location of where he has put Lisa. I have no doubt they have enough probable cause to get a search warrant on his vehicle and have done so. The very fact that she was last seen with him would be enough probable cause for them to search his vehicle and where he lives.

Hopefully since LE has already said they have a person of interest... the suspect will be arrested and charged very soon. They may just charge him with kidnapping now in order to hold him and they can up the charges once they gather more evidence against him.

I am wondering now if he put something in her drink at the party?

I pray they can locate Lisa quickly. I am sure they will check his GPS in his vehicle and hopefully that can lead them to the location. This way the DA wont have to do any deals at all and can go for the DP if this guy is the suspect which I do believe he is.

No one intentionally lies about something this serious unless they have something to hide. She was with him. She got in his vehicle and now she is missing and no one else has seen her since she was with him. Everything points to him being involved in her disappearance imo.

He has to be pretty dumb to think he could get away with this in the world we live in now filled with surveillance cameras and cell phone camera/video.

I hope he isn't like Sierra Lamar's murderer though and refuses to give up the location of where he has put Lisa. I have no doubt they have enough probable cause to get a search warrant on his vehicle and have done so. The very fact that she was last seen with him would be enough probable cause for them to search his vehicle and where he lives.

Hopefully since LE has already said they have a person of interest... the suspect will be arrested and charged very soon. They may just charge him with kidnapping now in order to hold him and they can up the charges once they gather more evidence against him.

I am wondering now if he put something in her drink at the party?

I pray they can locate Lisa quickly. I am sure they will check his GPS in his vehicle and hopefully that can lead them to the location. This way the DA wont have to do any deals at all and can go for the DP if this guy is the suspect which I do believe he is.

No one intentionally lies about something this serious unless they have something to hide. She was with him. She got in his vehicle and now she is missing and no one else has seen her since she was with him. Everything points to him being involved in her disappearance imo.

He's probably not a serial killer or ever killed before...I'm sure it was crime of passion....he hit on her, she rebuked and he got pissed. She fought back and he hurt her so bad he had to kill her because she would ruin his life if she got away.
So he will most likely crack and tell the body location to avoid the dp

I kinda believe the family.

I totally believe her family. They have no reason to lie.

The police aren't going to comment one way or the other. The SOP for most police departments is to neither deny or affirm anything during an ongoing investigation.

Of course he may know what happened to her. He was the guilty party!! He's had two days to come up with made up stories. First one he didn't leave with her well that didn't fly because of video and friend snapshots at the party. What's the next possible story? maybe she got in a car with stranger after they got gas? Sure ok. Let's just see what he says. He already got caught lying he wasn't with her. If he was innocent why didn't come clean immediately when she went missing. Why would family need to plead with him to talk to them? This guy is as guilty as guilty gets.

Well, he was questioned by two big and distressed males, one being the husband and second the brother of the woman he was at the party with. And she hid this from her husband, pretending she went there with her bro. So yeah, I can easily imagine why would he lie that he did not take her home, even if he did not harm her. Though it does look quite hinky, that story of his. But I am surprised that family is so eager to publicise it, aren't they afraid they might hamper the investigation?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back