CA CA - Lisamarie Canchola, 17, Bakersfield, 30 March 2015

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score

CaptionLisamarie's photo is shown age-progressed to 19 years (5/22/17).

Kern County, California
17 year old hispanic/latino female

Height (inches)61.0
Weight (pounds)120.0

Hair Color: Red/Auburn
Eyes: Brown

navel is pierced
Lisamarie may be in the company of an adult male. They may still be in the local area or they may travel to McFarland, Porterville, Salinas, Santa Maria, or Seaside, California, or Mexico. Lisamarie's navel is pierced. She may dye the tips of her hair.

Dental information / charting is currently not available

DNA Status: Sample is currently not available

Fingerprint information is currently not available

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/31763/

I don't know if this is related to Lisamarie's case or not:
Apr 25, 2018
The Kern County Sheriff's Office held a dig on Tuesday in Rosamond searching for possible human remains related to a cold case from 2015.

Officials say during their dig, they didn't find any signs of remains, but there may have been other clues related to the case.
KCSO did not say which cold case the dig was related to.
https://www.turnto23.com/news/local-news/kcso-holds-dig-for-human-remains-in-rosamond

Putting it here because she is the only Kern County, CA missing person in NAMUS that I see from 2015.

I wonder if there was anything new to report on that 'dig' mentioned above.

Lisamarie disappeared from Bakersfield, California on March 30, 2015. She was last seen leaving her home in the 2100 block of Potomac at 4:00 a.m. Authorities believe she left of her own accord.

Lisamarie may be in the California cities of McFarland, Porterville, Salinas, Santa Maria, or Seaside; she may be in Mexico; or she may still be in the local area. She may be in the company of an adult male. Few details are available in her case.

Lisamarie Canchola – The Charley Project

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd