CA CA - Long Beach, WhtFem 700UFCA, 20-28, on beach, faux fur coat, May'74

I find it peculiar that our UID was wearing a 3/4 length coat with fur and boots in southern CA in the month of May. This keeps bringing me back to Valarie missing from NY May 4, 1974, just a few weeks before UP was found.

Valarie was also wearing a 3/4 length coat with fur and black boots when she went missing. Her age, height and weight are all within the range predicted for UP as well.

One difference is UP is possibly Hispanic, where Valarie is not but appears to be of Italian descent. Valarie’s photo was a few years old at the time she went missing.

Thoughts?

1658145745219.jpeg

I find it peculiar that our UID was wearing a 3/4 length coat with fur and boots in southern CA in the month of May. This keeps bringing me back to Valarie missing from NY May 4, 1974, just a few weeks before UP was found.

Valarie was also wearing a 3/4 length coat with fur and black boots when she went missing. Her age, height and weight are all within the range predicted for UP as well.

One difference is UP is possibly Hispanic, where Valarie is not but appears to be of Italian descent. Valarie’s photo was a few years old at the time she went missing.

Thoughts?

View attachment 354775
Oh this is interesting. Supposedly she got in a car that had out of state plates.
What I find interesting is that it almost looks like valarie has a bit of an overbite as does the recon of this UID.

Wish there were more photos of Valarie

Thoughts?

View attachment 354775
Valerie Cuccia thread:

I agree with Claudette, this one has to be solvable although no matter how much I have cross checked I cant find a better prospect than those already put forward by members with far more experience than me, the PM photos are so good that somebody must recognise her if sufficient publicity were given to her case and she surely has waited long enough to have have name back.

I was looking at her postmortem and almost looks like she has a small beauty mark just above her left upper lip.

39 Years Later, A Killer Confesses But Who is This Victim?

39 Years Later, A Killer Confesses But Big Mystery Remains
This article gives a different height and weight than her Doenetwork profile.

Long Beach Police Department asked Tuesday for help in identifying the long-haired brown-eyed brunette, who was raped and strangled and left on Alamitos Beach on May 28, 1974. Detectives were unable to locate any missing persons report fitting her description: 5-feet-2, 135 pounds, in her teens or early 20s, wearing a solitaire diamond ring. She had a vivid scar atop her left hand (see the photo

( killer confessed and said they met at a bar or street) I wonder what bar it was and how much info they got from the bar?

Snip from the article below

Neither suspect knew the victim's name for sure, police said, but thought it might be Anna. Detectives believe Stamp and the accessory met the young woman in a downtown Long Beach bar or outside on the street.

Just added the photo of the 2 piece jumpsuit from doenetwork and converted it to black/white the best I could to be able to see it better.

Attachments

• 51F5A554-B947-4004-83E5-B59826E3D0B3.jpeg
    51F5A554-B947-4004-83E5-B59826E3D0B3.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 6

Artist conception drawings of Unidentified Long Beach/Anna Doe, murdered in May 1974

The woman was found strangled on the jetty of Alamitos Beach, in Long Beach, California. She had also been raped. No identification was found with the remains, and she had possibly been spotted before her death.
In 2013, a Texas man confessed to helping dump the woman's body. He also told police that a man named Gary Stamp was responsible for the victim's death. Stamp was arrested and ultimately confessed to murdering her. He stated that he had met her at a bar, and that her name was possibly "Anna". Stamp died of cancer in January 2014.

LINKS:
https:///wiki/Anna

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong