Resolved CA - Los Angeles Co., Wht/HispFem UP11280, 26-40, breast implant, Feb'13

Now that Megan DiPiazza is listed in NamUs I resubmitted her as this UID. Anyone have any other ideas on who this may be?

Long shot...but she's missing from CA...no mention of implants, but maybe that wasn't known to family or friends...

Heather Leann Cameron
Missing Since: August 18, 2012 from Shasta County, California
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: August 11, 1984
Height and Weight: 5'6, 115 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Cameron may use her maiden name, Haller, and some agencies refer to her as Heather Cameron-Haller. She has a tribal tattoo of a flowers on her back and a tattoo of a girl on her left calf.
Medical Conditions: Cameron has a history of drug abuse.

Details of Disappearance

Cameron was last seen in Shasta County, California on August 18, 2012. That day at 2:50 p.m. she dialed 911 from the vicinity of Keswick Dam Off-Highway Vehicle Park and said she'd been drugged with heroin and needed assistance. A male voice could be heard in the background of the call. Authorities launched an extensive search of the area, but turned up no sign of her.
Cameron may be driving a gray four-door 2003 Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck with the California license plate number 8Z75740. She is considered missing under suspicious circumstances and her case remains unsolved.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/cameron_heather.html
e5ura8ap.jpg

Another one..
Sarah Bautisda
Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: December 19, 2012 from Hawthorne, California
Classification: Missing
Date Of Birth: December 16, 1982
Height and Weight: 5'5, 135 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Bautisda wears eyeglasses. She has a tattoo of a fairy and the name "Esmeralda" on her back.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A skull ring.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/bautisda_sara.html

Hawthorne is 33 miles from La Tuna Canyon Rd...
Wish we had a better comparison pic....
upu5ured.jpg

Another one..
Sarah Bautisda
Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: December 19, 2012 from Hawthorne, California
Classification: Missing
Date Of Birth: December 16, 1982
Height and Weight: 5'5, 135 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Bautisda wears eyeglasses. She has a tattoo of a fairy and the name "Esmeralda" on her back.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A skull ring.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/bautisda_sara.html

Hawthorne is 33 miles from La Tuna Canyon Rd...
Wish we had a better comparison pic....
upu5ured.jpg

I'm not sure if I'm searching right or not, but when I do a NamUs search for this woman and Heather Cameron, neither come up...
I think these could be potential matches..but not sure where to go from here..

Sarah should be an easy rule in/out, hopefully, because we just need to know if she had breast implants. (assuming anyone knew if she had them, some people keep them a secret)

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/kindness_ruthie.html
I grew up right near La Tuna Cyn Rd and used to drive it twice a day to go to school. I know exactly where these bee hives are so when I saw this case originally I was very curious if she would be identified. There is not much to go on. Something I am trying to verify which is very interesting about Ruthie Kindness, a missing girl from WA was reported to have been a student at Cal State University Northridge at the time of her disappearance in Feb 2011. The only place I found that information is on her Charley Project profile. Of course I see a possible connection between the two, but I do not know what to do next..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back