CA CA - Luke Arduini, 28, Oakland, 1 Jan 2014 - Yahoo software programmer

NOTHING??? From his friends, family, that PI, social media, the FB page, the media? Everything and everyone went silent so quickly!

No one knows anything?

How can so many people just stop caring at once? I just dont understand.

So strange...Personally I have felt that Luke may have committed suicide from the start. Hope I'm wrong and he just took some time off and is safe and sound.

NOTHING??? From his friends, family, that PI, social media, the FB page, the media? Everything and everyone went silent so quickly!

No one knows anything?

That is even more surprising because he worked at yahoo. You would think he'd know a lot of tech savvy people that would be out on social media looking for him. Wonder if the private investigator that was allegedly hired found anything.

I wish his buddy would come back and give an update. I know he seemed offended, but people really do care and will help. Come back and keep his story active! :)

Here is a missing page for him:
https://www.facebook.com/findluk

On March 4 under the comments they say they still have no new info :(

On his friend's Twitter on Jan. 9 it said it does not look good, then he kind of stopped updating. Hoping some resolve and peace comes to his situation.

Does nobody seem to care anymore? The FindLuk FB hasn't been updated in a while, no news articles etc. Nothing from Yahoo either obviously. I just don't get it. Maybe they found some clues and that's why things have gone this quiet.

Does nobody seem to care anymore? The FindLuk FB hasn't been updated in a while, no news articles etc. Nothing from Yahoo either obviously. I just don't get it. Maybe they found some clues and that's why things have gone this quiet.

I was thinking the same. Maybe the family does not want anything published about his whereabouts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the distinct impression from his friend's twitter account linked upthread that they are all pretty sure he committed suicide and are trying to move forward. JMO, of course! Nothing truly explicit on there, rather just the totality of the December/January/February posts.

On Jan 5 Luke's friend tweeted that they had obtained more news regarding Luke but they will now be kept confidential to friends. The next day he tweeted they don't know anything new. I'm starting to have a feeling that people that know him have a clue as to what happened to him and that's why it has gone so quiet...

On Jan 5 Luke's friend tweeted that they had obtained more news regarding Luke but they will now be kept confidential to friends. The next day he tweeted they don't know anything new. I'm starting to have a feeling that people that know him have a clue as to what happened to him and that's why it has gone so quiet...

I think you might be right...I find the lack of online presence in this case odd given that he worked for an internet giant.

The Golden Gate has cameras in case of jumpers. Does the Bay Bridge not have these as well? Also, I hate to be the one to bring this up, but he was a smart guy... If he intended on taking his own life, my opinion is that he'd have used the GG.

Why can't we find him in any missing persons site?

Can't find any news. By now I'm pretty convinced his loved ones know or have a very strong suspicion of what happened to him (maybe they found a suicide note or something like that?) and that's why there's nothing online, no entry on MP sites etc.

Oh wow.

Taken from this page - https://the-pastry-box-project.net/charlie-robbins/2014-september-5

On the afternoon of New Year's Day he sent this tweet. It was a reference to the facetime party snoozer, which had been his meme du jour at the time. Finally at about 5pm (and this is where it gets second hand) a 9-year-old girl saw a man matching Luk's description wearing a purple hoodie jump off the Golden Gate bridge. She was sitting in the back of her parents car stuck in traffic.

I am eternally grateful that there was traffic at that particular time, that a little girl I'll never meet had the presence of mind to tell her parents and that her parents actually did something about it by contacting the CHP (California Highway Patrol). I am grateful because it is the one fact that allowed a private investigator to painstakingly piece together a working timeline of events for what happened. In fact, all of those who were closest to Luk are all indebted to the graciousness of Yahoo, specifically Marisa Mayer who went out of her way to make sure Yahoo hired this private investigator to get to the bottom of this.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DuckierPresents
Back