CA CA - Lydia "Dia" Abrams, 65, Idyllwild, 6 Jun 2020 #2

I know it's a stretch, but sometimes those exercises can lead to revelations and understandings that open up other pathways of exploration. There are other things I've observed which lead me in this direction, but let's start with the small stuff; the nuggets...
I don't see KH's honorable characteristics that you might be trying to explore. What admirable ones did you find? You asked me to look at the small stuff and look for "the nuggets", and this is what I see.

KH took off only days after Dia was still mysteriously missing. I don't care what excuse he gives, it was a callous action. Said "He loved that woman." Got over it fast and drove away. To take care of his business? What was so important that he had to drive away when her body was still missing?

I am looking at the small stuff, the nuggets, and what I see is KH standing by doing nothing to help defend Dia while she frantically told Bunco friends and wrote letters left behind that she feared her son was going to make her disappear. KH describes her as financially over a barrel, and I don't see him taking on any financial burden until he got his hands on her property.

It was Dia's business he didn't want to know about or meddle in until she was gone, then he took on this new role of clutching her property and estate claiming she didn't want the kids to have it. Well, according to DF, Dia was supposedly going to break up with him. Plus those are her children, blood, family. Who the heck is he really? Some guy that came on the scene, and says they were engaged, but no one else knows it? BTW, her Trust didn't have those changes made for years, then made only weeks before she disappeared.

How a man treats his woman, or women, matters.

We find out KH's 2nd wife filed third degree assault charges against him and got a Restraining Order, and was hospitalized suicidal.

His 3rd wife stood by his side in court when he had his trial for being a Sex Offender accused of molesting women who frequented his snow mobile business. He's a RSO, denies his guilt, but that was decided in a court of law.

Jodi, before she died on the property, KH being the last person to see her, Jodi wrote:
"Probably because I feel like you’re a computer dog like a high class gigilo (sp?). Anyhow you really do sleep with as many females as you can & you tell all girls what they want to hear & you tell them all basically the same thing. I listen to you & I really am feeling very strange about the always going to miss me comment in the text a few days ago? What the hell was that about & you never did elaborate?..."

I read it, the man who had to write a complaint letter to airbnb was totally shocked that KH made such racist remarks about taking the law and a gun into our own hands as a simple solution to BLM.

Isidro, who worked for Dia for 16 yrs. on the ranch, said KH is not a good man, and treated him terrible as the ranch boss.

I respect that every person has good qualities, but this is a case where everybody seems suspicious. KH now has control of Dia's estate, and most of what he says has big holes in it, and doesn't ring true, IMO. This is all MOO, by the way.

I don't see KH's honorable characteristics that you might be trying to explore. What admirable ones did you find? You asked me to look at the small stuff and look for "the nuggets", and this is what I see.

KH took off only days after Dia was still mysteriously missing. I don't care what excuse he gives, it was a callous action. Said "He loved that woman." Got over it fast and drove away. To take care of his business? What was so important that he had to drive away when her body was still missing?
All comments herein are MOO ...

We don't know. That's the thing. We have no idea what their plans were. Early on I wondered if her death was being faked, and that she was hiding out in KH's RV. I wondered if DF had taken her out of state under ala protective custody and tha LE was closing in on the kids' business/Candlelight. I now doubt both (I've become convinced Dia was killed the same afternoon/evening KH last saw her), although I have many questions about DF (her background with the SS Financial division, the timing of her arrival at Mountain Center, her working for Dia as her vacations manage are all awfully coincidental)

If they both felt threats to DIA were credible, then they may have been making plans to deal with it. Those plans may have required action out of state. Yes, all guesswork as we do not know, and the only one talking (KH) most of us do not find credible.

I am looking at the small stuff, the nuggets, and what I see is KH standing by doing nothing to help defend Dia while she frantically told Bunco friends and wrote letters left behind that she feared her son was going to make her disappear. KH describes her as financially over a barrel, and I don't see him taking on any financial burden until he got his hands on her property.

Again, we don't know what their respective positions on all this were. Relationships are highly personal. Some of the best (and here, I'll include mine) work precisely because both parties think differently; they have odd thinking or peculiar approaches. While "normal" or "expected" is a useful measurement, I'll not condemn someone because I don't understand their thinking.
It was Dia's business he didn't want to know about or meddle in until she was gone, then he took on this new role of clutching her property and estate claiming she didn't want the kids to have it. Well, according to DF, Dia was supposedly going to break up with him. Plus those are her children, blood, family.

"Blood" is a funny thing. I look at what has been done in the name of blood. Dia loved her kids - both of them. She at times sacrificed for them.vNothing I have seen contradicts that. But I also think she became highly disappointed after Clem's death that they (especially Clinton) kept on with his ways. She was eye candy for Clem, but never a partner. She was purposefully excluded from the business (perhaps to protect her?). It was left to the kids. When the Trust laws changed, she saw them embrace those and leave her to rot. There's some nice blood for you.
Who the heck is he really? Some guy that came on the scene, and says they were engaged, but no one else knows it? BTW, her Trust didn't have those changes made for years, then made only weeks before she disappeared.

Yes, after a year or more of trying to get the Trust changed. The kids weren't budging, and she appeared to be seeking alternative courses of action. I can't speak to the whys of choosing KH (and DF) as trustees. You get older, you compromise. You accept. You hedge your bets. Dia appeared to be a woman who gave folks second chances (as she'd done many times with her kids). Maybe for her this was KH's?

How a man treats his woman, or women, matters.

We find out KH's 2nd wife filed third degree assault charges against him and got a Restraining Order, and was hospitalized suicidal.

His 3rd wife stood by his side in court when he had his trial for being a Sex Offender accused of molesting women who frequented his snow mobile business. He's a RSO, denies his guilt, but that was decided in a court of law.

Nothing to add here. Charges and prosecutions ... the terms used ... the deals made ... all that forever makes me quite wary of relying on it to establish anything of substance (and yes, personal history gets in the way here).

Jodi, before she died on the property, KH being the last person to see her, Jodi wrote:

Notes in journals and letters ... assertions. Nothing is supported. I'd make further comment, but I'm mindful of the backlash and admonitions regarding anything that could be regarded as "victim bashing".

I read it, the man who had to write a complaint letter to airbnb was totally shocked that KH made such racist remarks about taking the law and a gun into our own hands as a simple solution to BLM.

Yes, I suspect KH has a good streak of racism in him. I find that irrelevant.

Isidro, who worked for Dia for 16 yrs. on the ranch, said KH is not a good man, and treated him terrible as the ranch boss.

Racism likely comes into play here. From my brief forays into the region, it seems more the norm than not.

I respect that every person has good qualities, but this is a case where everybody seems suspicious. KH now has control of Dia's estate, and most of what he says has big holes in it, and doesn't ring true, IMO. This is all MOO, by the way.

Absolutely agree about big holes in the story. And, again, we simply don't know the story. I've been privy to things (as I'm sure many have) that have caused outsiders to shake their head. "How on earth ...", etc. Some friendships have been lost. Co-workers no longer confident. Bosses suspicious. And how equally remarkable the change in attitude is once the full story does come to light.

I am hopeful that the same will hold true here.

Cheers.

Clinton is in real estate in La Jolla, and I see he is on the Board of Advisors and is considered an "Investment Advisor" for a firm in Hermosa Beach. So, he has established himself and has I'm sure many somewhat powerful connections. I know the Candlelight project is huge, and used as a monetary motive the son might have, but really, no one has been able to find out the status of the project, nor put together reasoning to make it "a motive".

I see Dia's children took the legal route to block her in the past (see their Opposition to her Petition) and this was done in Nov. 2019.

It looks like they won that one, but I don't know if Dia was threatening a continued legal fight. That is important to know; otherwise, why bother to keep frightening her with threats? For that old truck?

Even if Dia knew dangerous things, you have to ask -- How much of a threat was Dia to her son that he'd want her gone? Perhaps there really was a deep seated hatred and disrespect set up long ago by the father. Believe me, I think the way his inheritance was set up was totally a slam to Dia, but JMO. I believe Dia moved to the ranch property a long time ago, years ago, and I really don't know what her relationship with her children was like. (I do kind of doubt it was that lovey-dovey like the son described, and no hard feelings about the legal actions.)

What am I getting at? Was Dia being gas lighted to believe it was her children doing things that made her fear for her life. What exactly happened that KH claims Dia feared so much at that time? KH doesn't provide any examples. Were there threatening letters and attempts on her life? DF should be able to give some examples. Geez.

Dia was telling her social circle, her Bunco friends, she feared so strongly that she was writing notes and leaving them around the house that she feared for her life. KH says it was all Clinton. In fact, KH thinks Clinton hired someone to camp out on the property, bringing along their own medical records for some reason, to kill Dia.

She supposedly thought Clinton was going to make her disappear. Suppose all along it was someone else making her so on edge and fearful? If she shared that she worried about her son, it opened the door for someone else to gas light her, IMO.

The hospital story with Clinton trying to poison her might be one reason Dia was afraid, but I'm honestly not sure I believe it. (She went into a coma and no doctors knew why?) We don't really know much about why she was supposedly so fearful of Clinton, that really comes mainly from KH and DF. Isidro said something about maybe a letter with a threat to take the truck. Again, that stupid truck.

It would really help to hear actual examples of things happening just before she changed her Trust. Didn't she keep a dated list of the threats and leave it someplace in her house? The Bunco friends must have been told more details about the mounting threats? I sick of seeing only KH painting the picture his way.

I do find it odd the way KH used the term "we" when he was saying Clinton advised him about the property. I admit I am suspicious of all the players in this case. I feel sorry for Dia and want to know who harmed her. All MOO here.

Dia's Petition 6/2019:

Her Children's Opposition to her Petition 11/2019

The changes Dia made in May 2020:

Yes, I suspect KH has a good streak of racism in him. I find that irrelevant.
I agree that KH's treatment of Isidro might have been due to racism. However, others saw that airbnb guest's complaint about KH's racism. I don't classify it as "irrelevant" when someone (KH) thinks it's perfectly okay to give someone an order and if they don't comply to take a shotgun and shoot them in the face. This is an acceptable way to deal with BLM in today's world? To me, it reveals KH's belief that it's acceptable to use violence and even murder when he believes it's necessary.

Last edited:
Even if Dia knew dangerous things, you have to ask -- How much of a threat was Dia to her son that he'd want her gone? Perhaps there really was a deep seated hatred and disrespect set up long ago by the father. Believe me, I think the way his inheritance was set up was totally a slam to Dia, but JMO. I believe Dia moved to the ranch property a long time ago, years ago, and I really don't know what her relationship with her children was like. (I do kind of doubt it was that lovey-dovey like the son described, and no hard feelings about the legal actions.)
MOO ...

From what I've read and intuited, I would surmise that they (Clem and the kids) basically underestimated Dia. Her capabilities; her resourcefulness; her stubbornness (And I have say, I've seen nothing that suggests KH underestimated her). I can't begin to recall how many times I've seen people change (especially men) once that wedding ring goes on. The courting phase is clearly done, and now it's on to the business of marriage. New roles. Dia was to serve her purpose by filling a particular spot in Clem's life (as the devoted, supportive wife), but no more. Certainly not as a business partner. That attitude carried over to the kids as they were being handed the business. Hence their (in particular, Clinton's) rather patronizing attitude when it comes to addressing Dia's Trust challenges. "We'll take care of her", etc. I don't think there was anything nearing hatred involved, but there was undoubtedly frustration when she didn't "stay in her lane" – especially if it pertained to business. Acting this way was likely, in their eyes, an affront to the well being of "the family" (as they had been brought up to believe). This disparity likely increased as she became freer of Clem, and Dia herself recognized that she was demonstrably competent and resourceful on her own terms. At the same time, the kids became more focused on their new responsibilities, barely noticed that Dia had changed, and then found that the old ways of "handling mom" (help me out, but I don't think Clinton ever referred to her as 'mom" or anything familiar like that) increasingly no longer worked.

As to her disappearance, I'm not convinced there was an actual plan was to kill Dia. I do believe there was an effort to get her to compromise on something; either to withdraw opposition, or to concede a point (which I believe has to do with the Trust and/or the properties), and she was very much needed alive to do that. The intent was to strong arm Dia, and it got out of hand.

Did her death result from an over-reaction to her unanticipated resistance and newfound resolve?

These pertain to KH not driving Dia to the new attorney, the kids showing up on the ranch, DF telling KH to get back there, and DF coming up with the new POA and Trustee papers. Wish I could've seen all their faces then.

Enlarge to read.
1660864651395.pngDF cam up with the POA Dia didn't tell KH.pngPOA Fedder came up with it.png Interesting, Dia paid for lunch and Crisara's haircut on her birthday. Clinton married and brought his wife out to the ranch. Dia & her children KH deposition.png

...As to her disappearance, I'm not convinced there was an actual plan was to kill Dia. I do believe there was an effort to get her to compromise on something; either to withdraw opposition, or to concede a point (which I believe has to do with the Trust and/or the properties), and she was very much needed alive to do that. The intent was to strong arm Dia, and it got out of hand.

Did her death result from an over-reaction to her unanticipated resistance and newfound resolve?
First, let me thank you for sharing your thoughts on this thread, and being willing to bounce around ideas and speculations.

Have you read the legal actions at the links I posted? From the very start of the marriage, a pregnant Dia signed that PreNup agreement cutting her out of a fair share of community property down the road. She started the marriage in a lesser position. After Clem died, she tried to have the PreNup disregarded by the courts, but was denied. The children opposed that, and also the tax change giving Dia more money into her Marital Trust from the Family Trust (of which she was not part of).

As I tried to point out, there was no evidence Dia was going to take either of those matters any further, after the children's Opposition to her Petition. They opposed and blocked her from getting what she requested.

No evidence she was going to take it further. She didn't go back to that same attorney and file a rebuttal action. To me, it looks like she was posing no further threat to the children. So, there was nothing to strong arm her about, or continuously try to threaten her.

For the truck? That seems petty, but KH is making that one of the big contentions. Did Clinton want that truck that bad? What other reason would the children have to "strong arm" her? Looks like they were in a comfortable position, not Dia.

Granted, she was a strong, feisty woman, and came up with ways to try to draw in more money with the wedding venue and the airbnb rentals. It's very uncomfortable to hear how frantically afraid she was at the end. It was the end, someone killed Dia, and it sure seems part of a plan I just can't figure out.

What made her go to a different attorney and change her Trust? What we do know, or can only surmise, is someone was threatening Dia somehow and must have made her think her life was in danger so she changed her Trust.

Oddly, turns out, the kids were off the Trust, and unbeknownst to KH, he was named Trustee along with DF.

That's worth pondering. The children, who may not have visited in quite some time, seemed to rush to the ranch partly to help search for Dia, and partly to take over the property. They were there fast. It sounded like the children were video taping, changing locks, and adding lighting thinking it was going to be their property . Surprise, surprise-- DF comes along with the new POA and Trustee documents. KH says he didn't know. I would've like to see all their faces when they found out.

Who stood to benefit changed in mid flight or it only appears that way. See, it seems, Diana F. knew about the change, knew where to find the paperwork. KH denies knowing anything. (KH loves to act unaware of anything going on with his "future wife" or any important matters and events. Duh, "it wasn't my business", he says.) The children, apparently, didn't know the Trust had been changed. Or they all knew and were in on it together?

This is all MOO and a bunch of speculation.

Last edited:

First, let me thank you for sharing your thoughts on this thread, and being willing to bounce around ideas and speculations.
Hey, for sure. Contrary thinking; out of the box thinking ... speculation ... hopefully at some point someone will get inspired by what's written and garner something tangible from it all. Truth will hopefully win out over any bias or agenda we may have.

Have you read the legal actions at the links I posted? From the very start of the marriage, a pregnant Dia signed that PreNup agreement cutting her out of a fair share of community property down the road. She started the marriage in a lesser position. After Clem died, she tried to have the PreNup disregarded by the courts, but was denied. The children opposed that, and also the tax change giving Dia more money into her Marital Trust from the Family Trust (of which she was not part of).

As I tried to point out, there was no evidence Dia was going to take either of those matters any further, after the children's Opposition to her Petition. They opposed and blocked her from getting what she requested.

No evidence she was going to take it further. She didn't go back to that same attorney and file a rebuttal action. To me, it looks like she was posing no further threat to the children. So, there was nothing to strong arm her about, or continuously try to threaten her.

I've read some, but am uncertain if I've read it all. I've a strong interest in this case, but "life" has a lot of distractions at the moment. LOL. I thought (in a nutshell) Dia's position was that the Trump era law change concerning the Trust no longer provided for her in the manner Clem intended. I knew she was thwarted in this, but I thought she was exploring other avenues.

For the truck? That seems petty, but KH is making that one of the big contentions. Did Clinton want that truck that bad? What other reason would the children have to "strong arm" her? Looks like they were in a comfortable position, not Dia.

Granted, she was a strong, feisty woman, and came up with ways to try to draw in more money with the wedding venue and the airbnb rentals. It's very uncomfortable to hear how frantically afraid she was at the end. It was the end, someone killed Dia, and it sure seems part of a plan I just can't figure out.

What made her go to a different attorney and change her Trust? What we do know, or can only surmise, is someone was threatening Dia somehow and must have made her think her life was in danger so she changed her Trust.

Oddly, turns out, the kids were off the Trust, and unbeknownst to KH, he was named Trustee along with DF.

That's worth pondering. The children, who may not have visited in quite some time, seemed to rush to the ranch partly to help search for Dia, and partly to take over the property. They were there fast. It sounded like the children were video taping, changing locks, and adding lighting thinking it was going to be their property . Surprise, surprise-- DF comes along with the new POA and Trustee documents. KH says he didn't know. I would've like to see all their faces when they found out.

Who stood to benefit changed in mid flight or it only appears that way. See, it seems, Diana F. knew about the change, knew where to find the paperwork. KH denies knowing anything. (KH loves to act unaware of anything going on with his "future wife" or any important matters and events. Duh, "it wasn't my business", he says.) The children, apparently, didn't know the Trust had been changed. Or they all knew and were in on it together?

This is all MOO and a bunch of speculation.

The truck issue seems ... odd. I've not examined it in any meaningful detail, but I've felt it gets attention/dramatized as KH uses it as "yet another example" of the kids being with their mom. Anything (everything?) in that realm seems to stir him up.

I know KH's claimed ignorance over Dia's affairs seems implausible given his assertion of their relationship. So, I ask, is there scenario where this would make sense? MOO .... this would be his fourth (?) marriage, and his experiences would inform his actions ... was there a need for him to be aware (especially when you consider that Dia was coming from a place where her ex-husband controlled most everything in her life)?

He was independently well off ... as was she (notwithstanding her issues with the kids and the Trust). Perhaps she was wanting to deal with this herself, and he respected her right to do so. Clearly (according to KH), when the pressure turned up she did involve him more ... advising him, for example, of where to find documents, etc ... and he responded with the familiar "why should I need to know".

------

It's definitely a confusing set of assertions. Some appear to feel KH is just a very crafty guy and has rehearsed his lines until he felt they were credible. But I ask myself - would such a crafty guy, especially one with the experiences he has, really commit murder (perhaps twice!) and do so in such a careless way that he was the only reasonable suspect?

That just doesn't ring true for me.

Question about the deposition - I don't know CA law on this, but how on earth is it legal to post that publicly? All the personal information contained in there ... KHs family?? Names?? Addresses? The "Peter Griffin" allegation?? All those people could become targets. It blows my mind.

...Names?? Addresses? The "Peter Griffin" allegation?? All those people could become targets. It blows my mind.
You'll notice I used only the initials PG in my post. If you're worried about his safety then why put his name out there like you did.

KH is the one pointing the finger at other people to make himself look innocent. But is KH innocent?

He seems crafty because he is crafty, IMO. Like they say... if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck... People don't change like you think, most are set in their ways, but JMO. He just might be an computer dog old gigolo using women telling them all what they want to hear like Jodi wrote. He was playing her as an employee and maybe more, and she was figuring it out, then she was dead.

Nothing he says fully makes sense about all the events leading up to Dia's disappearance. You have to admit, it really doesn't sound like they were engaged officially for a whole year, and he says to be married that next month. Hard to believe Dia didn't ask him or tell him she named him Trustee & POA. There's just something odd about the timing of her changing her Trust and going to an attorney unknown to her, and the signatures never looked right. Now, that same attorney is his attorney.

Think about it-- He describes her as almost out of her mind with fear just before she went missing, and yet he didn't escort her to rein in the horses during that fearful time, or drive her to the attorney's. KH is the one who says Dia was so afraid those last few weeks thinking Clinton was going to make her disappear. Sure, you can say they gave each other space, but it doesn't fit in with the facts. He didn't even go out of his way looking for her the night she went missing. Yet, he says he was going to take her out of town the next day to hide her away because she was so fearful? The man talks out of both sides of his mouth.

He was independently well off ... as was she (notwithstanding her issues with the kids and the Trust).

Wonder how he got so well off. His past jobs don't seem so high paying. He sure is willing to do a lot to hang on to Dia's property. Told the public he was going to honor her wishes to make it a animal reserve. DF says he really plans to make it an RV Park.

This is all my own thoughts and opinions.

Question about the deposition - I don't know CA law on this, but how on earth is it legal to post that publicly? All the personal information contained in there ... KHs family?? Names?? Addresses? The "Peter Griffin" allegation?? All those people could become targets. It blows my mind.
They guy's name is Patrick Griffin

You'll notice I used only the initials PG in my post. If you're worried about his safety then why put his name out there like you did.
Fair enough (despite me apparently getting the name wrong) ... but my point was more about the legalities of any part of a deposition being shared with those not directly involved in the case. No privilege? No aspect of confidence?

I'm concerned with the principles beyond this case, but using this example – KH appeared legally compelled to disclose what he knew or believed to be true. No supporting evidence is necessary (and that's fine. Opinions don't require that). But now that potentially harmful and defamatory information is out in the public??? That seems, again, ridiculous. Investigations demand confidentiality. Or are we to believe this was "accidentally" leaked?

...KH appeared legally compelled to disclose what he knew or believed to be true. No supporting evidence is necessary (and that's fine. Opinions don't require that). But now that potentially harmful and defamatory information is out in the public??? That seems, again, ridiculous. Investigations demand confidentiality. Or are we to believe this was "accidentally" leaked?
Great point. I have to agree with you that KH was trying to avoid naming the PG person, and as you say, was legally compelled to disclose the actual name. I listened to that part, yes, legally compelled. Now, the person who may have just innocently camped on the property and left some ID is being accused of murder and the public has his name and his family's info. Further development, that person might now be dead, and hopefully not dead in a suspicious way as part of this case. It has not been kept confidential while still in it's investigative stage. Hmm...

Great point. I have to agree with you that KH was trying to avoid naming the PG person, and as you say, was legally compelled to disclose the actual name. I listened to that part, yes, legally compelled. Now, the person who may have just innocently camped on the property and left some ID is being accused of murder and the public has his name and his family's info. Further development, that person might now be dead, and hopefully not dead in a suspicious way as part of this case. It has not been kept confidential while still in it's investigative stage. Hmm...
I have to say that when I read/heard that PGs medical information and other identifiable items were discovered nearby, well .... images of a passport floating down from amongst the devastation of the towers of 9/11 came to mind.

I have to say that when I read/heard that PGs medical information and other identifiable items were discovered nearby, well .... images of a passport floating down from amongst the devastation of the towers of 9/11 came to mind.
Right? I thought the exact same thing! How convenient!

I have some points to bring up from my knowledge.
a) It is true that Dia felt Clinton or someone tried to kill her in the hospital. That there was another incident that she was injured that she felt Clinton tried to kill her.
b) The children were squeezing her at every turn trying to run her off the property. They were using every means possible both legal and illegal to try and get her to abandon the properties.
c)Dia has an estranged relationship with Clem from the beginning.. She was just the "Trophy Queen" he knocked up and married. Provided him with legitimate children. There were continuously other women in his life in and out of his bed in the family home. DIA had moved to the ranch about 20 years before she came up missing.
d) The children achieved their goal when Dia disappeared from the ranch.They had not suspected that KH and DF would be in the way of them taking over the properties with Dia gone.
e) IMO from my personal knowledge of the situation, My gut tells me this was a hit. I also think Isidro thinks is was some sort of pre arranged hit.
f) I do not know KH exact situation in all this as we all do not. Putting that this was some sort of hit that KH was or was not involved in makes me believe he could have thought he was next on the hit list. I think he may have been terrified the morning he loaded up and fled in the motor home. Maybe he still is?
g) In the "world" of doing business on both sides of what is right and legal vs what ut takes to get it done at all cost. There are no friends, just people jumping back and forth across that line to get it done. Everyone in that situation goes to bed at night wondering when the "hammer" will drop on them.
h) I personally had the opportunity to be on that ranch and doing business. I ran like a big dog as it was an environment that was not safe from almost every angle.
Those are my feelings and I hope you that are sleuthing can us what I have presented.
Thank You

a) It is true that Dia felt Clinton or someone tried to kill her in the hospital. That there was another incident that she was injured that she felt Clinton tried to kill her.
b) The children were squeezing her at every turn trying to run her off the property. They were using every means possible both legal and illegal to try and get her to abandon the properties.
c)Dia has an estranged relationship with Clem from the beginning.. She was just the "Trophy Queen" he knocked up and married. Provided him with legitimate children. There were continuously other women in his life in and out of his bed in the family home. DIA had moved to the ranch about 20 years before she came up missing.
d) The children achieved their goal when Dia disappeared from the ranch.They had not suspected that KH and DF would be in the way of them taking over the properties with Dia gone.
e) IMO from my personal knowledge of the situation, My gut tells me this was a hit. I also think Isidro thinks is was some sort of pre arranged hit.
f) I do not know KH exact situation in all this as we all do not. Putting that this was some sort of hit that KH was or was not involved in makes me believe he could have thought he was next on the hit list. I think he may have been terrified the morning he loaded up and fled in the motor home. Maybe he still is?
g) In the "world" of doing business on both sides of what is right and legal vs what ut takes to get it done at all cost. There are no friends, just people jumping back and forth across that line to get it done. Everyone in that situation goes to bed at night wondering when the "hammer" will drop on them.
h) I personally had the opportunity to be on that ranch and doing business. I ran like a big dog as it was an environment that was not safe from almost every angle.
Those are my feelings and I hope you that are sleuthing can us what I have presented.
Thank You

Holy heck, Sun Spot! Thank you for sharing. I've read what you wrote three times now and will read it at least three more times slowly, until it all sinks in.

I'm glad you followed your instincts. I wish Dia had.

Thank You @Sun Spot for your post. It sounds like Dia lived under fear in every direction for years from her family, but also fear on the ranch. I don't understand it all. I may ask naïve questions. PLEASE ONLY ANSWER WHAT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE ANSWERING.
So, Dia moved away, out of her children's lives when they were 12-13 yrs. old? Who helped raise them in La Jolla then? Was that when her relationship with Clinton started to turn bad?
g) In the "world" of doing business on both sides of what is right and legal vs what it takes to get it done at all cost. There are no friends,
I understand this to mean someone was living a dual life and there was illegal activities going on. Do you mean in Clem's life? Or on the ranch in Dia's life?
I'm sorry to hear that. You ran out of some fear in that environment. So, there were dangers coming from all angles on the ranch? Why? The illegal grow sites? The water stealing? The church neighbors or unfriendly neighbors? From what I understand, the children didn't visit Dia up at the ranch in awhile, maybe 12-18 mos. before she went missing, so the dangers at the ranch don't sound like they were coming from her children.

Thank You @Sun Spot for your post. It sounds like Dia lived under fear in every direction for years from her family, but also fear on the ranch. I don't understand it all. I may ask naïve questions. PLEASE ONLY ANSWER WHAT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE ANSWERING.

So, Dia moved away, out of her children's lives when they were 12-13 yrs. old? Who helped raise them in La Jolla then? Was that when her relationship with Clinton started to turn bad?

I understand this to mean someone was living a dual life and there was illegal activities going on. Do you mean in Clem's life? Or on the ranch in Dia's life?

I'm sorry to hear that. You ran out of some fear in that environment. So, there were dangers coming from all angles on the ranch? Why? The illegal grow sites? The water stealing? The church neighbors or unfriendly neighbors? From what I understand, the children didn't visit Dia up at the ranch in awhile, maybe 12-18 mos. before she went missing, so the dangers at the ranch don't sound like they were coming from her children.
Don't forget to add floods and wildfires to the 'dangers' column, Curious Me! Also, snakes (including the human kind)!

Thank You
Dia loved her children, any suggestion to the contrary is false.

Clem was a gentle, intelligent, caring man. Dia had everything she needed and more.

We don't know where KH stands in all of this? Speculating that he has acted the way he has because he feels/felt that he is/was next on a hit list? Please. It doesn't take much to see through his lies and how ridiculous that is.

These statements are completely inaccurate. I question the motives of the author.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back