CA CA - Lydia "Dia" Abrams, 65, Idyllwild, 6 Jun 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
no unfortunately, I do not. Either for Dia or KH. Maybe someone here recalls it being posted. I will assume you need Dia's dob since this is a Trust petition issue.
Oh wait. I haven't follow this case. So I assumed I was looking up a defendant.
Let me see if I can find anything about a trust petition issue with the numbers you gave me.
ETA
It doesn't appear that I can access that.
Sorry

Last edited:
Thursday, May 13th:
*Probate Court Hearing (@ 8:45am PT in Palm Springs) - CA – Lydia “Dia” W. Kenshalo Abrams (65) (last seen @ 2:30pm June 6, 2020 from her 117-acre Bonita Vista Ranch, in a remote area east of Mountain Center, Idyllwild; vehicle, handbag, keys & cell phone still at home).
Keith Harper (BF) says he & Dia texted at around 4 p.m. He specifically says her phone was plugged into the charger in the bedroom. He says after lunch, Dia had said she wants to talk to him, but he has to go mow the meadow & won't be done until near dark. They're going to talk later. Was back at 7:30pm and she was missing.
9/1/20 Update: Search warrants filed in the case of missing millionaire, Lydia "Dia" Abrams, are shedding new light on the investigation into her mysterious disappearance. Investigators with the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department served the warrants in June when they seized more than 2,300 marijuana plants & 357 pounds of processed marijuana from a rental property owned by Abrams. Investigators seized evidence from a ranch near Idyllwild. The 115-acre property was listed on the real estate market in 2016 for $4.9 million, but it never sold. Abrams then started renting out the ranch as a wedding venue. Detectives described Abrams’ disappearance as a "possible homicide" in search warrants. "Abrams went missing under suspicious circumstances and foul play is suspected,” Riverside detectives wrote in a June 9, 2020 warrant.
In a June 8, 2020 search warrant served on the Bonita Vista Ranch, investigators seized a list of evidence, including a tan bed sheet with possible blood, a band-aid with possible blood, a piece of toilet paper with possible blood, two spent bullet casings (with F & REM markings), two handwritten letters, and a Netgear router.

On June 12, 2020 detectives traveled to New Mexico & seized a Ford RV belonging to Keith Harper, Abrams’ 71-year-old fiancé. Investigators impounded the vehicle & removed a "section of front driver seat" as evidence, according to the search warrant. Investigators also searched Harper's storage business, American Storage Complex in Aztec, New Mexico, but the list of evidence removed from the business was kept secret by California investigators.
Riverside detectives also served search warrants on other properties owned by Dia Abrams, including the Sky High Ranch, a rental property located a mile & a half west of Abrams' Bonita Vista Ranch. Abrams transferred ownership of three properties near Idyllwild into a trust, two weeks before she went missing. The details of that trust remain private. Additionally, Abrams has been involved in a multimillion-dollar court battle with her children in San Diego probate court, concerning her late husband’s estate.
Keith Harper, 71, (Abrams' fiancé) filed the civil complaint in San Juan County, New Mexico on Dec. 9, 2019. It seeks $3,020 in damages–including court costs & interest–stemming from a $2,000 purchase of boots, made by Lydia before she went missing. Harper’s lawsuit seeks a refund from Boot Junky of Scottsdale, Arizona. Abrams was a frequent customer of boot outlet. The owner of Boot Junky, Greg Swan, argues in his response that the New Mexico court has no jurisdiction over the transaction.

1/11/21 Update: San Juan County Magistrate Judge Stacey Biel set a motion hearing to be held on Feb. 15, 2021, at 8 a.m., according to court records. Keith Harper is representing himself in the legal action vs. Boot Junky. Harper has not been named a suspect by law enforcement & previously, Harper has denied any involvement in Abrams’ disappearance. 2/15/21 Update: Decided by dispositive motion & dismissed with prejudice by Judge.
3/14/21: Dia’s children (Clinton & Crisara) have filed (on 2/26/21) a petition (#PRIN2100297): For Dia Kenshalo Abrams Trust: Petition to confirm Trust property; to compel production of accounting & Trust records; for removal of Trustees (Harper & Fedder); for subcharge damages for breach of fiduciary duty; for double damages; and attorney’s fees & costs. Probate hearing in Palm Springs (Riverside County) on 5/13/21 @ 8:45am.

He hasn't let us down yet and has come through with in depth details in this case. You all know who I'm talking about. Hoping CBS8 News8's Investigative Producer D.G. will be able to report on the latest. Help, we need an update!!!

Did it happen? What happened?
A hearing on the Abrams family petition is set for May 13 in Palm Springs probate court."
Family of Idyllwild missing woman seek removal of 'fiancé' | cbs8.com

He hasn't let us down yet and has come through with in depth details in this case. You all know who I'm talking about. Hoping CBS8 News8's Investigative Producer D.G. will be able to report on the latest. Help, we need an update!!!

Did it happen? What happened?
A hearing on the Abrams family petition is set for May 13 in Palm Springs probate court."

Yes!! I’ve been anxiously waiting for our guy to come through again. He’s done so much already to make sure Dia’s case doesn’t get forgotten.

In our current era of click-bait titles and low effort journalism, his reporting is such a breath of fresh air. We’re really lucky to have him reporting for both Dia and Maya, his work is top-tier imo.

^^^ We are all wondering what happened with this hearing in Probate court on May 13th.

animated-question-mark-sign-image-0011.gif

Yes, May 13th, potential showtime...
I'm sure CBS and a few others may present..

MOO...
As far as the photo goes...
I've looked at that photo for a long time...
Alcohol plus mate = potential a buzzed feral mate...
Looks to be a plot by some schemed and orchestrated by lower extremeies...
Releasing the beast in more ways than one...
More MOO jeopardy to follow
ETA: BBM.
This made me spit coffee all over the laptop. Feral = exactly the word for that guy!

On June 6, it will be one year since Dia went missing. Not enough has been done to find her or to solve what LE seemed to think was a homicide.

Doesn't seem like LE is even investigating this case further.
Has this case gone cold?
t2622.gif
MOO, this is not acceptable.
t2678.gif
Not one bit acceptable.

On June 6, it will be one year since Dia went missing. Not enough has been done to find her or to solve what LE seemed to think was a homicide.

Has this case gone cold?
t2622.gif
t2678.gif
Not one bit acceptable.

Hard to believe a year went bye that quick. So sad that no arrest has been made. We can only hope. Dia, where are you?

Has this case gone cold?
t2622.gif
t2678.gif
Not one bit acceptable.

It is hard to believe it has been one year already. I am shocked nothing further has been looked at.

As I have posted before...it is my belief that KH planned this and did away with her long before reporting her missing. He used that time to make sure everything went well. Then he called it in after he knew all went well. I feel this is why it is so hard to solve. He could have taken her anywhere and took his time getting rid of her. No body...no conviction. The entire event saddens me very much. I go to Idyllwild all the time...probably 5 times a month. Every time I drive by her turn off to the ranch I think of her. I just hope some how KH made a mistake and he pays for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member