Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 12.5 year old son and we have all our computers locked up tight with k-9 as well as internet turned off his phone that he JUST got with a code that only my husband knows. However, I still worry about what videos other kids could text him. I wish *advertiser censored* was outlawed. I know it's a free country, but it's causing so many problems. Also, video games. We only allow E for everyone and only on the weekends, but I'm not certain he's not sneaking things through amazon.com at other kids' homes who have smart TVs. We are so technologically advanced it's getting impossible to keep up. So what do we do, just keep telling parents you have to police your kids so adults can keep having their sadistic *advertiser censored* and murder characters in character through super realistic video games?!! Not to mention these games and *advertiser censored* are ruining grown men as well as our teens. Families being torn up by *advertiser censored* addictions and the man next door becoming a rapist or pedophile like its a hobby such as golf. There's NO good that comes from *advertiser censored* and realistically violent video games, so why not outlaw it. And no, I'm not a Glenn beck follower. I still think we should protect the right to bear arms but why keep *advertiser censored* around? I mourn for my children. The world they are growing up in is so so evil and twisted.
I agree with you.

“I’ve known him for a long time. He was a nice kid,” Terrence Keller, another neighbor, told NBC Bay Area. “He was very well spoken for his age. He was seemingly a nice guy. So it’s a very unfortunate circumstance, to say the least.”

According to Cartabiano, the two children — victim and alleged killer — were close.

“They were great friends, that’s what makes it so ludicrous,” she told The Post.
“I’m shocked. I’m numb.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ssing-in-santa-cruz-found-dead-in-a-dumpster/

BBM

Red Flag imo...

Wtf? 15 year olds are not "good friends" with 8 year olds. That's NOT normal.

From your link:

SANTA CRUZ (KRON) — Sources say that a young girl who vanished from her apartment complex Sunday night was raped and strangled before her body found inside a dumpster.
Well, there you have it. We "assumers" didn't seem to be too far off base. Bless her heart.

So apparently this artsy community had a sociopath in it's midst and had a false sense of security. He charmed them by being well-spoken, and willing to help with environmental cleanup, and willing to friend an 8-year-old girl. Alarm bells should have been going off with that- just like the little girl in Washington state that Gabe Gaitano killed...

I am sure he didn't want to risk being caught with her--but if she was in his closet or his mom's car trunk, he'd have no choice.

I just cannot imagine them having dozens and dozens of LE, right there , searching for her everywhere, and no one looking in the dumpster. It is hard to believe since it is one of the most common disposal sites that these predators use.

And I think he had to have been somewhere very private with her--like the car or his bedroom. If so, he was probably caught off guard when he looked outside and saw a zillion patrol cars and uniforms searching for sweet Maddy.

Most 15 yr old perps get caught very quickly.

I think the idea that she may have been hidden in his room (closet or under his bed), then moved makes sense. I wonder if his parents work. He may have been home alone, asked her to come to his house and the crime happened there. She was so small, he could have moved this sweet angel later in a trash bag (I hate even typing that). He may have just used the excuse he was cleaning his room.

EDITED: Sorry all, I'm just getting caught up this morning and see that many others have already posted this same thing. :blushing:

From your link:

SANTA CRUZ (KRON) — Sources say that a young girl who vanished from her apartment complex Sunday night was raped and strangled before her body found inside a dumpster.

Yet LE (Vogel) didn't say that. Whenever I see that (sources) I think, no I in fact know, that could well be the janitor / receptionist.

Just saying we know nothing about this kid or MM's COD - MOD, thus far.

MOO

Yet LE (Vogel) didn't say that. Whenever I see that (sources) I think, no I in fact know, that could well be the janitor / receptionist.

Just saying we know nothing about this kid or MM's COD - MOD, thus far.

MOO

Yeah, but just because they're not officially stating it yet, doesn't mean it didn't happen. The leak could come from someone who witnessed the removal of her body, even if that was a janitor.

From your link:

Sadly, I instantly knew this would be his motive.

The stats state when a child is abducted/kidnapped or lured away 42% of the time the offender will be either an acquaintance, friend or neighbor.

And in almost all of the cases the motive will be to rape the child.

It makes me wonder if our society is breeding more sociopaths with narcissistic traits than ever before?

In a very short timespan I have read about a 16 & 18 murdering 5 of their family members because they wanted to go out in their community to commit mass murder. Then there is the case of the 13 year old teen who murdered both of his grandparents and when caught he was out having a good time with his friends.:(

Now Mady's life has been taken by a 15 year old teen. And those cases are just the ones I have seen in the last week or so and I am sure others have happened in this short timespan that didn't make the national news.

It seems some of these teens have no value for human life. They simply take what they want and do what they please regardless.

The most chilling thing to me about these teen killers is rarely does one of them show any remorse. It is like they are walking machines with no conscience or heart. It isn't just male teens either. There have been some horrendous murders/attempted murders done by teen females in the last few years and some of the girls were as young as 12-13. :(

IMO

You don't get to go from here to there without being seen. I think it might have led to his quick arrest. But if she was buried in the laundry basket in his room, he had no choice but to try.

You might be totally correct. If she was there all along, then they need a new Captain, because that search was incompetent.

I keep going back to the comment by LE that the search wasn't being investigated as a crime but as a missing person.

From your link:

Makes my blood boil...creep!

15 year old boy "great" friends with an 8 yr. old girl? How can people be so clueless??? Artsy community.....right....or, self absorbed

I know emotions are running high in this case, but PLEASE don't blame the Tannery community for this tragedy. These people are in agony over Maddy's death. A few are friends of friends and they are devastated after putting in countless hours trying to find her. This artistic community is anything but self-absorbed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!