CA CA - Malibu, Fem Child UP3530, 1-2, on private beach, Mar'96

How about Annalycia Cruz? Missing under mysterious circumstances in mid 1995 from Oregon. The records suggest that the child was taken across state lines.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It looks like there is a road / path down to the private beach behind that house from the Pacific Coast Highway (you can see it on the right side of the map screenshot). Not sure if it is gated / closed off but if not, it could be easy for anyone to get down there.
Google Maps

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 10.08.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 10.08.51 PM.png
    330.1 KB · Views: 12
This little one was given the name “Dora” according to her Doe Network profile.

Are there any rule-outs?
(Someone above mentioned this baby, and she was premature and went missing in 1994, from California.
Alexandra Marie McIntire – The Charley Project
ETA: on Alexandra's WS page, it is stated she has been ruled-out for this baby, and I'll go with that, since they are both on NamUs.)

I hope this baby will be identified now using DNA. She deserves justice.

Last edited:
Bumping up for this sweet baby. Won't one of the labs using DNA take on her case?
She wasn't a newborn, and that makes me think there are numerous people (relatives?) out there who know she existed. Where do they all think she is?

Last edited:
Are there any rule-outs?
(Someone above mentioned this baby, and she was premature and went missing in 1994, from California.
Alexandra Marie McIntire – The Charley Project
ETA: on Alexandra's WS page, it is stated she has been ruled-out for this baby, and I'll go with that, since they are both on NamUs.)

I hope this baby will be identified now using DNA. She deserves justice.
I'm overjoyed to say that on October 6, 2022, I found my daughter, Alexandra Marie McIntire. She's alive, healthy and wishes to keep her identity private but the NCMEC and FBI have been notified.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back